Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You made the claim. I don't need to disprove your claim, you need to prove it.
    You said, was I just writing something that another guy said in another thread, when I was the one that said it and then provided proof. All you do is say, I dont agree prove it, yet have never proved your claim either. Im not going to go and educate you on everything. Your womens privileged doesnt get you anything here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 0Zero View Post
    If you're a man don't get married unless you're religious and can't have sex without being married, 60% of marriages end in divorce and 70% of divorces are initiated by women and courts are biased against men, so if you're not religious there's really no point, marriage is good for women because they have basically nothing to lose but for men it's really not a great deal.
    ^This. Ive said it, others have said it. Weve provided proof of it... Still, women arent going to see it. They cant understand why anyone wouldnt want to marry them...

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    You said, was I just writing something that another guy said in another thread, when I was the one that said it and then provided proof. All you do is say, I dont agree prove it, yet have never proved your claim either. Im not going to go and educate you on everything. Your womens privileged doesnt get you anything here.

- - - Updated - - -

^This. Ive said it, others have said it. Weve provided proof of it... Still, women arent going to see it. They cant understand why anyone wouldnt want to marry them...
    You and other men claiming the same nonsense have provided nothing but claims. Not a single time has there been proof. Only the same nonsensical "omg me lose all stuff" "men lose everything" "women take all" "half my stuff" and the list goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You and other men claiming the same nonsense have provided nothing but claims. Not a single time has there been proof. Only the same nonsensical "omg me lose all stuff" "men lose everything" "women take all" "half my stuff" and the list goes on.
    I did provide proof in the other thread, its not my fault you didnt understand it or didnt believe it. Im not going to keep giving you more information when I already proved it and you read it. I know you read it because you said, saying the same thing in the other thread. Obviously there is a lack of reading comprehension otherwise you would have noticed that It was the same person make the same claim in two threads. So, Im not going to sit here and show it to you again. Look it up yourself. Like I said your womans privileged doesnt get you anything here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people still believe in proof by repetition, unfortunately...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I did provide proof in the other thread, its not my fault you didnt understand it or didnt believe it. Im not going to keep giving you more information when I already proved it and you read it. I know you read it because you said, saying the same thing in the other thread. Obviously there is a lack of reading comprehension otherwise you would have noticed that It was the same person make the same claim in two threads. So, Im not going to sit here and show it to you again. Look it up yourself. Like I said your womans privileged doesnt get you anything here.
    Whatever Please do continue the nonsense hyperbole with your fellow bitter men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    It is, statistics were already linked at least twice in this thread. The difference isn't that huge, but the numbers for men are still higher.
    All numbers i have seen was female majority, but i can agree its a rather pointless argument.

To say it with your own words: "Boldfaced lie".
    Yes, because i didn't pick an actual real case No.
    At the time, Turner had been released on bail and awarded custody of the infant even though she was in the process of being extradited to the United States to stand trial for the murder of Zachary's father, Andrew David Bagby

I have plenty of women and guess what? Im not going to marry any of them! So yea...

Go google some shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How do you guys even come up with this crazy stuff? You know it isn't true - why lie like this?
    Because it is an actual fucking case.
    A court actually gave custody to a mother who was presently bailed for the murder of the father -

I say again, Not made up, Real actual case!

I have plenty of women and guess what? Im not going to marry any of them! So yea...

Go google some shit.
    I imagine it would be hard to marry googled pictures indeed ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You weren't around for all the Friend Zone threads a few years back were you? Basically it boiled down to a group of posters who would make threads about being Friend Zoned and how all women were bad. This is what those threads have evolved into. One massive victim complex because at some point some female did them wrong.
    And the forum seems full of it. Every second guy complaining about something related to women.
    Both of you - Real Fucking case.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that people are not bitter?

I mean sure, it would give me a great deal of self-satisfaction, and of course be highly self-exculpatory to say that men are just stupid goony pigs, bitter, or simply bro drunk childish jocks unready for marriage commitments, but does that seem a tad too convenient?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    So, one case reflects the reality for the vast, vast majority of people now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Because it is an actual fucking case.
    A court actually gave custody to a mother who was presently bailed for the murder of the father -

I say again, Not made up, Real actual case!
    You can scream all you want; one hilarious case does not mean tendency.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Imagine if someone called a group of female rape survivors 'bitter women'. Don't be so dismissive of people that have had their lives destroyed and of people that want to avoid similar situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is it possible that people are not bitter?

I mean sure, it would give me a great deal of self-satisfaction, and of course be highly self-exculpatory to say that men are just stupid goony pigs, bitter, or simply bro drunk childish jocks unready for marriage commitments, but does that seem a tad too convenient?
    I don't know about convenient, but just look at the same repeating anti-woman circle jerk going on this forum in some threads. It's obvious some guys are just bitter. That doesn't mean all of them are.

And the forum seems full of it. Every second guy complaining about something related to women.
    And you're in turn complaining about the men of MMO-C. It isn't even a single post where you've done so. Complainingception :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You weren't around for all the Friend Zone threads a few years back were you? Basically it boiled down to a group of posters who would make threads about being Friend Zoned and how all women were bad. This is what those threads have evolved into. One massive victim complex because at some point some female did them wrong.
    I probably wasn't around back then, but I do remember my own 100+ pages long thread about "which gender has it easier in life" - it was quite a read.

Seriously though, I'm just tired of this overgeneralization crap. Men blame women, women blame men; whites blame blacks, blacks blame whites; Christians blame Muslims, Muslims blame Christians; the left blame the right, the right blame the left; heterosexuals blame homosexuals, homosexuals blame heterosexuals... Why don't we all realize that individuals do not speak for groups, but only for themselves?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about convenient, but just look at the same repeating anti-woman circle jerk going on this forum in some threads. It's obvious some guys are just bitter. That doesn't mean all of them are.
    Is there not an entire well funded movement, columnists, newspaper journalists, respected personalities, and politicians dedicated to an anti-men circlejerk? I am just saying, why does anyone necessarily care if some irate or jilted people are stirred up online? Are their lived experiences invalid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And you're in turn complaining about the men of MMO-C. It isn't even a single post where you've done so. Complainingception :3
    Usually to challenge some of the ridiculous claims, such as the recent "half my stuff".

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is there not an entire well funded movement, columnists, newspaper journalists, respected personalities, and politicians dedicated to an anti-men circlejerk? I am just saying, why does anyone necessarily care if some irate or jilted people are stirred up online? Are their lived experiences invalid?
    How many of them have lived this "I lost everything in divorce", instead of repeating the same stuff they hear from the next guy, who heard it from another, and that going on 100 times in circles.

Their experience is invalid if it's nothing but hearsay and conclusions drawn from hearsay that's circled 100 times.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-04-04 at 06:54 PM.

Usually to challenge some of the ridiculous claims, such as the recent "half my stuff".
    50/50 splits are incredibly common. Are you trolling of oblivious?