Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fat people are starting to make me feel bad for not being fat.

I want to be able to complain about something for no reason and have it lead to people jumping through hoops to fix the problem.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Where is yours?
    I stand by what I said. Nothing is wrong with either of those statements. Why can't I be against obesity?

Ashley Graham is a "plus size" model who I find delightfully curvy.

Then you have Tess Munster, who is also a "plus size model." Morbidly obese with arms the size of a family sized honeyham. Absolutely disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Where is their integrity.
    Where's the photoshop? >.>

All woman on covers are photoshopped / fake as fuck. This is basic knowledge.

I don't see what we could discuss here really.. this is just another fat shaming thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly do not get this " fat acceptance" thing. Such a first world bunch of baloney. Unless you have some severe medical condition, the solution is simple.

Take in less calories than you burn. That's it.

As for the woman in question, she's what I call " slightly thick." I wouldn't turn her down if she basically threw herself at me, but I definitely wouldn't make any effort on my own to pursue her.

FYI: I don't " body-shame". If you're okay with your body, I couldn't care less. Doesn't affect me in any way. It may affect whether or not I find you attractive, but that's my right.

Obesity affects everyone in America, considering its #1 killer, surpassing smoking.
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Honestly, trolling is allowed under the guise of a real discussion. Just make sure you don't single someone out and call them a troll or insult them, that will get you banned.
    "trolling is allowed under the guise of a real discussion" - Where is this stated in the rules ?

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    "trolling is allowed under the guise of a real discussion" - Where is this stated in the rules ?
    Packers101, while being a dirty liberal (j/k) is 100% correct.

It's not, it's just the mini game of Gen OT. You can do whatever you want, you just have to avoid openly insulting people and you will generally get away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    You glorious bastard. This is MMO champion gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    It's not, it's just the mini game of Gen OT. You can do whatever you want, you just have to avoid openly insulting people and you will generally get away with it.
    With all the enforcement of the new rules of the OT forum, maybe this "mini-game" of shitposting should be enforced as well.

With all the enforcement of the new rules of the OT forum, maybe this "mini-game" of shitposting should be enforced as well.
    Normally takes a few days for Tennis to get banned, not sure what they actually cite for the ban since I rarely see his posts getting infracted lately but the ban comes eventually. I mean we have Bingo cards to fill so surely the mods at least have to give us some time to win with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Would be good to see this fat acceptance thing to go away.
    That woman is not fat, WTF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yes she is. Dont know what standards you have. 85ish kilo at 175 with almost no muscle is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Shit fat isnt even the problem anymore, we got plus size models who look like sacks of cottage cheese modeling booty shorts while their fupa hangs over their suit.

Deleted
    of course they have to photoshop the shit out of a picture with a fat woman to make her look well not fat and ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Garbage. Tenn doesn't make racist posts. How dare you.
    Are you talking about yourself in the third person now?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Are you talking about yourself in the third person now?
    I think they just forgot which account they were on.

THAT is considered "plus sized" ?

The fuck?

Here I was expecting some tubby tumblrina-looking chick, but instead I get a supermodel.

Again, THAT is considered "plus sized" ? She's not the slightest bit fat. Nowhere near what I would consider even obese.