The axe looks alright. A bit too close to looking like Gorehowl for my tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the axe. The clipping from the tips behind the blade is crazy for any race that stands up straight!

I haven't caught up on Fury changes in Legion, but here goes, can Fury warriors transmog their artifact into 1handers on alpha?

I always preferred dual one-handers as Fury, and I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to transmog into either 1h or 2h.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    I haven't caught up on Fury changes in Legion, but here goes, can Fury warriors transmog their artifact into 1handers on alpha?

I always preferred dual one-handers as Fury, and I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to transmog into either 1h or 2h.
    No, you can only transmog 1h to 1h, 2h to 2h.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    It's obviously based on Gorehowl, but has a dragon theme to it. I like it. It's good to see some weapon variety coming in for warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    It's obviously based on Gorehowl, but has a dragon theme to it. I like it. It's good to see some weapon variety coming in for warriors.
    It's easily my favorite model so far, even if they are 1h I hope they are larger 1h.

And gorehowl still fits the vrykul look as Gorehowl has always had a similar design to classic norse/viking bearded axes

I like it!

id prefer if fury was 1h tbqh

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    id prefer if fury was 1h tbqh
    Maybe they could create a glyph that would scale down the artifacts and make them sheath on your hips.

I like 2-handers for Fury, but I get that there are some that prefer the 1-hander aesthetic. Perhaps a glyph could fix this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    Maybe they could create a glyph that would scale down the artifacts and make them sheath on your hips.

I like 2-handers for Fury, but I get that there are some that prefer the 1-hander aesthetic. Perhaps a glyph could fix this issue?
    We talked about this before, unfortunately it's not quite as simple as simply enhancing the size. Lots of scaling factors are different to keep them from looking really awkward at one size or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    about transmog; If the axe ends up being 1h, then theres no reason we coulnt transmog it to 1h is there?

Fury's current artifact was also listed as one handed first. Just saying

Eh, I personally dislike the axe but that's just me. I do wonder about the 1h/2h thing, I could see a glyph making it work but I'm not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Eh, I personally dislike the axe but that's just me. I do wonder about the 1h/2h thing, I could see a glyph making it work but I'm not really sure.
    That's the good thing about it being a skin, if you don't like it, there are other options.

As far as a glyph... it might work but implementing that kind of feature is a lot more work than most people realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    That's the good thing about it being a skin, if you don't like it, there are other options.

As far as a glyph... it might work but implementing that kind of feature is a lot more work than most people realize.
    Yeah for sure. Do you remember the glyph that allowed us to take the appearance of whatever weapon we had in our inventory, including weapons that were needed or obtained through a legendary quest line like the one previous to Shadowmourne? That was honestly so fucking cool, but I think people complained because it was a warrior only thing and people felt it was biased to give that kind of thing to warriors only. It also allowed for your weapon to take the appearance of the level 60 pvp weapons. That was pretty damn cool, I wonder if any code from that glyph could be used for this one.

Now we need to wait for hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah for sure. Do you remember the glyph that allowed us to take the appearance of whatever weapon we had in our inventory, including weapons that were needed or obtained through a legendary quest line like the one previous to Shadowmourne? That was honestly so fucking cool, but I think people complained because it was a warrior only thing and people felt it was biased to give that kind of thing to warriors only. It also allowed for your weapon to take the appearance of the level 60 pvp weapons. That was pretty damn cool, I wonder if any code from that glyph could be used for this one.
    It was really cool when it worked on 1hrs, daggers, bows, crossbows, and legendaries. After they nerfed it, it turned into free transmog and was worthless. I never even learned the thing after the PTR.

Big difference in replacing a skin with changing scale though. I'm sure it's possible, they have similar effects for things like non-combat pets, but if not resized properly, it can result in stretching or shrinking that looks awkward. For example; simply increasing or reducing the scale of a weapon would reduce it's hilt size, which could look strange considering the characters hands didn't change size to compensate.

Deleted
    It's interesting how all posts since the build yesterday in both the arms and fury threads are now about transmogs and visuals, instead of all the potential changes they could have had people test. Feels like such a waste of testing time, twiddling with our thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geryas View Post
    It's interesting how all posts since the build yesterday in both the arms and fury threads are now about transmogs and visuals, instead of all the potential changes they could have had people test. Feels like such a waste of testing time, twiddling with our thumbs.
    The alpha isn't ending anytime soon, and there are a lot of specs that don't get love every build, or even every other. I wouldn't get too worried.

How 'bout this. Put an extra 25% chance to crit on Bloodthrist. Remove the crit modifier from Furious Slash, and change it to 'has a 25% chance to reset the cd on bloodthirst.' Maybe people here hate rng. I personally like mixing up a static rotation. Oh, and then change that pathetic set bonus for furious slash into something useful.