10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I wonder what argus looks like. Maybe it'll look like how it was before corruption...but with fel buildings.
    Probably like Draenei related place, but with fel energy.

I imagine Argus architecture would be very similar to Karabor and Shattrath, just replace all the blue and purple with black and green

Was this ever linked before? http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=101285/vision-of-medivh Vision of Medivh npc in 7.0.1

- - - Updated - - -

And what's up with STILL no Jaina references seen anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Mate she was tested as a raid boss just the other day. Didn't you see the Tichondrius fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I've always been fascinated by WoW's skyboxes, especially the ones on Draenor. I even made a short time lapse to prove that the two moons on Draenor are actual models in the sky that slowly rotate. It's interesting to find the tiny details that few people notice.
    I don't think they're models, just because they rotate doesn't mean that they're 3d models.

- - - Updated - - -

Was this ever linked before? http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=101285/vision-of-medivh Vision of Medivh npc in 7.0.1

- - - Updated - - -

considering how karazhan is visited for an artifact (unholy DK?) I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared there

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I don't think they're models, just because they rotate doesn't mean that they're 3d models.

- - - Updated - - -

considering how karazhan is visited for an artifact (unholy DK?) I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared there
    Unholy, Balance, Affliction all do the lost rider scenario.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

And none of them see any type of Medivh. Other than references to him ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Mate she was tested as a raid boss just the other day. Didn't you see the Tichondrius fight?
    Shame this site can't do up votes +1 internets to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I thought early early alpha had voice files datamined for her to be in a boss fight (helping you, along with other bosses, they all had death files that if you lost the fight that's what they said)

But maybe they scrapped that idea, or we haven't gotten to the boss yet. Hard to say.

If she doesn't make an appearance in 7.0, then it prob won't be til the 2nd or third tier if at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I wonder what argus looks like. Maybe it'll look like how it was before corruption...but with fel buildings.
    I hope to find it in the next expantion...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I'm pretty sure N'Zoth will be the final fight in legion.
    Legion? Definitely not. Mid-tier end boss in an Azshara expansion? For sure.
    N'zoth created the naga and all of the the faceless ones are his minions. Queen azshara, death wing, and the emerald dream got corrupted by N'Zoth plus N'Zoth waged war on both Yogg Saron and C'thun at the same time. The titans had trouble fighting a single old god and I think C'thun killed one of them? Yet N'Zoth decided he could take them both on.

I'm thinking N'zoth will be an expansion boss, probably during or after the emerald dream expansion. Lore-wise the emerald dream was cleansed by malfurion and tyrande by now but there is a deep hole on a far corner of the emerald dream is un-cleansable and is supposed to be where N'zoth is hanging out. When you overlap the dream and current azeroth, the hole is supposed to be on the bottom of the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    I'm thinking N'zoth will be an expansion boss, probably during or after the emerald dream expansion. Lore-wise the emerald dream was cleansed by malfurion and tyrande by now but there is a deep hole on a far corner of the emerald dream is un-cleansable and is supposed to be where N'zoth is hanging out. When you overlap the dream and current azeroth, the hole is supposed to be on the bottom of the ocean.
    Uh... Emerald Nightmare is a first tier raid equivalent to Highmaul in Legion. There probably won't be a Emerald Dream expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    N'zoth created the naga and all of the the faceless ones are his minions. Queen azshara, death wing, and the emerald dream got corrupted by N'Zoth plus N'Zoth waged war on both Yogg Saron and C'thun at the same time. The titans had trouble fighting a single old god and I think C'thun killed one of them? Yet N'Zoth decided he could take them both on.
    The titans didn't struggle with the old gods at all, they just had to restrain themselves to not kill the titan babby & effectively had to fight with their hands tied to imprison the old gods without harming azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Titan Keepers and their armies struggled with the Old Gods.

The Titans had no trouble whatsoever, and yeah, had to restrain themselves.

So what's the consensus on possible candidates for future raid content in Legion, other than the Tomb of Sargeras? I really wonder if we'll be able to fight Azshara as well, but I feel a bit out of date on this since I know everyone's been pestering for an Abyssal Maw raid for like 5 years now.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/jC5nOxG.jpg
    Gotta love the new view distance making things like the towers of Suramar and especially the rift from the Tomb fo Sargeras visible from literally anywhere. It really does a lot for the whole feel and atmosphere..

Speaking of atmosphere: http://i.imgur.com/3imOwTt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    So what's the consensus on possible candidates for future raid content in Legion, other than the Tomb of Sargeras? I really wonder if we'll be able to fight Azshara as well, but I feel a bit out of date on this since I know everyone's been pestering for an Abyssal Maw raid for like 5 years now.
    They are definitely teasing Azshara, wouldn't be surprised at all to see that happen.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Cuck View Post
    There will be one more raid, just like WoD added only one more raid, and this raid will be the final one on Argus, in the final expansion Legion.

Bosses in this raid:

N'zoth
    Azshara
    Kil'jaeden
    Archimonde
    Sargeras
    why would n'zoth and azshara be on argus? wouldnt n'zoth want us to destroy the legion for him?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There will be one more raid, just like WoD added only one more raid, and this raid will be the final one on Argus, in the final expansion Legion.

Bosses in this raid:

N'zoth
    Azshara
    Kil'jaeden
    Archimonde
    Sargeras
    Nothing has ever made any less sense..

1: N'zoth is not on Argus, nor would he want to be
    2: Azshara, same thing
    3: Sargeras, even overlooking the fact that it's too soon there's no way he and N'zoth would be allies as N'zoth is literally what drives Sargeras' want for destruction.

Eh, I wouldn't bother taking a post by someone called "Carl the Cuck" very seriously...

That said, I haven't really read much about questing and lore on the Broken Isles and if Azshara is relevant. I know that we explore Azsuna and Xavius and to a lesser extent the Nightborne are linked to her, but does she have an active influence at any point?

But I mainly put them all into one raid because it is clear now that Legion is the last expansion, and it's going to wrap up all stories and have us defeat all remaining villains. And it's also clear they are not going to give us more than one more content patch and one more raid tier in the next expansion, just like they did in WoD.
    There's your problem. It's all in your head, there's no indication that this is actually the case.

And even if Legion was the last expansion, there's no impetus to wrap up everything. WoW is already the fourth game in the franchise, you'd want unanswered questions for the next game. Not to mention that they just introduced new, larger scope villains to the 'verse.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    But I mainly put them all into one raid because it is clear now that Legion is the last expansion, and it's going to wrap up all stories and have us defeat all remaining villains. And it's also clear they are not going to give us more than one more content patch and one more raid tier in the next expansion, just like they did in WoD.
    How is it clear? Stop spewing your own bullshit agenda as factual, not one single point in that post has ever been mentioned, shown or datamined. If anything the things they have said at Blizzcon and presented in the recent Chronicles point to the exact opposite.