3 games in a row, trolling premades suicide enemy turrets at level 1 because the non premades refused to do role swaps with them. They all queued as fill and expected to strong arm the non premades into different roles.

Drew the short straw I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I hate lucian and I hate quinn they both get a ton of play but have nothing to fall back on if they do poorly...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    3 games in a row, trolling premades suicide enemy turrets at level 1 because the non premades refused to do role swaps with them. They all queued as fill and expected to strong arm the non premades into different roles.

Drew the short straw I guess.
    They should value their free time more.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Sure, you can play what you want, but when the Jungler has picked a carry, you're mid or top, and the ADC and Support have yet to pick, maybe you should choose something that isn't a marksman. This is a team game after all. Not even 17/5/10 Jhin with double everyone's damage to champs can fix that bad decision making.

Had no front line, had a Vayne top and an Ez mid :/
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2016-04-03 at 10:07 PM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Legit if riot made it so you could only queue for ranked as a 5 man premade (and having a system in place to either prevent grouping with random players every game or rewarding grouping with the same players) league of legends would be so much better. Think about it for a sec. If you're in a 5man, you're probably going to want to know the people you're with a little bit, you're also likely to be using a voice chat to get information out quickly, thus slightly reducing anonymity and greatly reducing toxic behavior. You'll soon find a group (or many groups) that you have good chemistry with. This thread would die out barring a few balance complaints here and there, nobody would complain about their teammates since they know and trust the people they play with every game.

If you're good and not already a high rank, your ranking would skyrocket since you could finally have consistent teammates to compliment your skill.

Pure soloq players may cry and whine, but this would be for the greater good of the game. It's a team game after all, always has been. These past few seasons have made solocarrying a myth, further accentuating the teamplay aspect of league.

Really, queueing by yourself in a 5v5 objective-based team game is downright absurd. It should have never existed in the moba genre. It only causes frustration with your fellow player for the majority of participants. Dynamic queue was a godsend for those who could find players that they feel confident in playing with. Every time i'm in a 5man group, I excel in my position and don't need to worry about the lanes that i'm not playing in because my friends, at the very least, have them under control.

It's crazy that the vast majority of players still subject themselves to soloq. There are websites out there made specifically for you to find fellow players. Dynamic queue was a great idea but they should've gone a step further and forcing ranked players to find groups of 5 in order to queue. Perhaps putting in place a system to find similarly ranked players through the game client, and finally adding an in-game voice chat.

Didn't know whether or not to post this here or the general thread. I feel like it's venting.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-04-04 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Legit if riot made it so you could only queue for ranked as a 5 man premade (and having a system in place to either prevent grouping with random players every game or rewarding grouping with the same players) league of legends would be so much better. Think about it for a sec. If you're in a 5man, you're probably going to want to know the people you're with a little bit, you're also likely to be using a voice chat to get information out quickly, thus slightly reducing anonymity and greatly reducing toxic behavior. You'll soon find a group (or many groups) that you have good chemistry with. This thread would die out barring a few balance complaints here and there, nobody would complain about their teammates since they know and trust the people they play with every game.

If you're good and not already a high rank, your ranking would skyrocket since you could finally have consistent teammates to compliment your skill.

Pure soloq players may cry and whine, but this would be for the greater good of the game. It's a team game after all, always has been. These past few seasons have made solocarrying a myth, further accentuating the teamplay aspect of league.

Really, queueing by yourself in a 5v5 objective-based team game is downright absurd. It should have never existed in the moba genre. It only causes frustration with your fellow player for the majority of participants. Dynamic queue was a godsend for those who could find players that they feel confident in playing with. Every time i'm in a 5man group, I excel in my position and don't need to worry about the lanes that i'm not playing in because my friends, at the very least, have them under control.

It's crazy that the vast majority of players still subject themselves to soloq. There are websites out there made specifically for you to find fellow players. Dynamic queue was a great idea but they should've gone a step further and forcing ranked players to find groups of 5 in order to queue. Perhaps putting in place a system to find similarly ranked players through the game client, and finally adding an in-game voice chat.

Didn't know whether or not to post this here or the general thread. I feel like it's venting.
    Websites like what?
    I queue up alone because I don't know anyone to queue up with and most people I meet in game are undercover toxic asshats most of the times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Websites like what?
    I queue up alone because I don't know anyone to queue up with and most people I meet in game are undercover toxic asshats most of the times.
    lolduo is probably the best. I use it all the time. There is a leagueconnect subreddit. There's also loltraininghouse.com and duoq.net.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-04-06 at 12:05 PM.

Just got Jinx in an ARAM

enemy was

Jax
    Irelia
    J4
    Zyra
    Lux

Ya....it was not fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Just got Jinx in an ARAM

enemy was

Jax
    Irelia
    J4
    Zyra
    Lux

Ya....it was not fun
    Oh I had one of those yesterday.
    Only instead of Lux it was Talon.
    And I was Talon.
    It was a good day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Oh I had one of those yesterday.
    Only instead of Lux it was Talon.
    And I was Talon.
    It was a good day.
    I had one long ago where I think my team ended up being like.... Karma + Janna + Soraka + Alistar + Evelynn. I was Evelynn - I just went full AP DPS build and got stacked with heals and shields

(Pre-Snowballs before the melee/tank meta that ARAM has become, gross)
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-04-11 at 06:20 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Just got Jinx in an ARAM

enemy was

Jax
    Irelia
    J4
    Zyra
    Lux

Ya....it was not fun
    hahaha, that does sound terrible.

I was playing Yasuo in ARAM today against Blitzcrank, Amumu, Thresh, Ryze, and Sion. I had no knock ups on my team either. That was a terrible, terrible game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    hahaha, that does sound terrible.

I was playing Yasuo in ARAM today against Blitzcrank, Amumu, Thresh, Ryze, and Sion. I had no knock ups on my team either. That was a terrible, terrible game.
    Ya, it was not fun. I had a Shen on my team who instead of ulting me (or ulting at all) just complained that I built a QSS before a Hurricane....THEN he complained about my low damage after the game, which was because of him not ulting or peeling for me and me having to try to kite a Jax/J4/Irelia the entire game while dodging Lux and Zyra's spells too.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    Ekko needs to get gutted, that is all.
    This.

I cringe every time he's not banned and I have to play against him up top as Nautilus... Can't kill him and can't win trades and even if I get ganks he will still get away even if he just pushes onto my tower 24/7.

He's pretty much mega-cancer to lane against on most champs.

Then again Nauti is pretty cancer against some champs as well, so I guess I deserve it.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2016-04-12 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    I have recently downloaded the game again and played aabout 10 matches.

In 9 out of them i had someone going afk for about half the game. Not cool, really not cool. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    This.

I cringe every time he's not banned and I have to play against him up top as Nautilus... Can't kill him and can't win trades and even if I get ganks he will still get away even if he just pushes onto my tower 24/7.

He's pretty much mega-cancer to lane against on most champs.

Then again Nauti is pretty cancer against some champs as well, so I guess I deserve it.
    I'm not sure on how his kit all goes together but doesn't he have a stun that can also snare, a blink, a shield, and a reset? It seems like he does everything well and his only drawback is that he's melee.

Just had a game as Fizz where I was dominated the opponents Kat in mid. got 2 kills, no deaths by 10 min. so pretty decent. BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS cause Pantheon and Xin are now 10/0 and 7/0 and they are mowing through our team like a cheese grater. Thanks bot for feeding!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    I'm not sure on how his kit all goes together but doesn't he have a stun that can also snare, a blink, a shield, and a reset? It seems like he does everything well and his only drawback is that he's melee.
    Melee is also an advantage, he's big and tanky - and gets in the way and body blocks everything.

Being melee is only a disadvantage for squishy assassins who are at risk of dying to accidental AOE (Katarina, Zed, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Awol View Post
    Just had a game as Fizz where I was dominated the opponents Kat in mid. got 2 kills, no deaths by 10 min. so pretty decent. BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS cause Pantheon and Xin are now 10/0 and 7/0 and they are mowing through our team like a cheese grater. Thanks bot for feeding!
    Yeah, I've been watching more streams/YouTube to look for ways to improve, what I find shocking is how often my top dies level 1/2 and teleports in to die again and how it never happens to people whose games I'm watching (whether or not they're smurfing).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Yeah, I've been watching more streams/YouTube to look for ways to improve, what I find shocking is how often my top dies level 1/2 and teleports in to die again and how it never happens to people whose games I'm watching (whether or not they're smurfing).
    As a jungler, teleport ganks are especially valuable - so often if I land an early top gank and anticipate their top to teleport right back to lane, I'll hang out nearby - go kill a scuttle or something - and then re-gank top.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    As a jungler, teleport ganks are especially valuable - so often if I land an early top gank and anticipate their top to teleport right back to lane, I'll hang out nearby - go kill a scuttle or something - and then re-gank top.
    You're the bane of my top lane. An a horrible person for doing such things. Go bully another lane he's already ahead! D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    You're the bane of my top lane. An a horrible person for doing such things. Go bully another lane he's already ahead! D:
    If I get an early gank on top, and then can put another one on them - that's pretty much all I do for Top for the rest of that game. If we get them like 2 kills and the 3+ unopposed waves that go with all that, it's up to my Top to deal on their own from there on out.

It's nice when it works out, because if I know I'm only going to be helping mid/bot, I can have much better presence in the dragon half of the jungle, with wards and invades and such.