Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't get how it's not getting through people's heads that unlocking the 3rd artifact relic slot has less than 0% to do with the mission table. (This is actually in alpha right now, only thing missing is what the Lvl 110 quests are like) The sole thing you need is class hall resources which you only get from questing. There won't even be any Garrison resource missions in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I don't get how it's not getting through people's heads that unlocking the 3rd artifact relic slot has less than 0% to do with the mission table. (This is actually in alpha right now, only thing missing is what the Lvl 110 quests are like) The sole thing you need is class hall resources which you only get from questing. There won't even be any Garrison resource missions in Legion.
    Which is what they said, after everybody lost their mind over it and called it shit.
    It is simple, putting something so significant into a menu with that feature and then at the bottom of the menu heavly implies that it will be the reward for finishing the progression of said feature.
    To come out a few days later and tell everyone: "No we never intended that, it's just alpha stuff." is BAD communication with their testers, which communicate with the rest of the players. It reeks of getting really hard backlash and changing their minds in order to do damage controll.

How hard would it have been to make such a statement a few hours before the build was released? Not very!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    you are expecting people on mmo champ to stop being redicilous? dont be silly. it doesnt matter how many times we say it , they just wont get it. mmo champ is in a sad state right now because of all those dense people.

Out of all the faces of Blizzard I like him the most. Smart guy. Will it change much? nah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Out of all the faces of Blizzard I like him the most. Smart guy. Will it change much? nah.
    Agree completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Also a lot of people liked Garrisons
    show me one

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    show me one
    Those are the same ppl that send you invites on fb to play farmville
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    show me one
    I liked garrisons before it became the center of EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    I, with millions of others, liked the garrison table. It was a passive activity that granted you rewards
    You say you like the garrison table because it passively gives rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    What loot, you get 1 item every 2 weeks, which you will probably disenchant/sell because you already have a better one.
    Then you say that the rewards are useless anyway.

So you like the followers mission because it gives you useless rewards? I don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I liked garrisons before it became the center of EVERYTHING.
    So... when? It was heavily integrated into questing and it was always the only feature of WoD. It was always your hub, it was always the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Do you think that that could also be his weakness? Designing the game from the top 1% down?
    I don't think that's a problem, as long as there are more rewards at all levels of play, and for different directions of play.

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem with him is whenever he talks about the game he has to bring up what top guilds do/think like that's in any way important(sure it has value a little bit) but considering the big ass majority of the game are NOT top players who could actually give a damn if the game is any good for them(sorry but it's true).

GZ to him though, seems like a nice dude.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You say you like the garrison table because it passively gives rewards.

Then you say that the rewards are useless anyway.

So you like the followers mission because it gives you useless rewards? I don't get it.
    Only the loot part is useless(for me)

There are other rewards aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    One of the few dev's I don't have a problem with.

He always looked tired at blizzcon for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Honestly, and I don't think I could ever regret saying this, you can't get much more "cater to the 1% and the rest of you take what's left" than WoD's philosophy. They'd have to straight-up remove Heroic/Normal and LFR and Max-Level Quests entirely. I mean, Mythic 30-man and no gear drops below it would be funny at least.
    WoD cuttered everything for casuals not for hardcore players. Everything is so supeor easy and faceroll that even casuals end up having no content after first month.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    A large share of those Mythic raiders couldn't do what they wanted due to certain EU realms nos supporting 20 man mythic, recruitment and attendance/consistency boss's have been harder than the raid ones.

And from Blizzcon Ion looked like a supporter of staying 20 man mythic
    And they will stay 20man Mythic, because they can't balance all these classes and specs around 10man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    A large share of those Mythic raiders couldn't do what they wanted due to certain EU realms nos supporting 20 man mythic, recruitment and attendance/consistency boss's have been harder than the raid ones.

And from Blizzcon Ion looked like a supporter of staying 20 man mythic
    Yeah I had the same problem on my small backwater realm,had 2-3 mythic guilds that all fell apart by the time 6.2 went on PTR,but guess what? I transfered off when my guild died and now i'm still happily raiding on a big realm with some cool people.
    It was mainly people quitting for various reasons,but ofc most were just bored sitting in their garrison and waiting for raids so they just quit.
    And recruiting for a medium pop server was really tough ( I was in charge for recruiting),as no1 wanted to transfer to some low-med server if they can spend their 20 euros and go to a big server,and most of the people on the server already weren't really at the mythic standards,so we had to recruit people below our standards hoping they improve at some point (some did,some didn't),but in the end it didn't really matter as more core raiders quit then we had successful trials joining.
    The realm merge didn't really do shit for my server either.
    The 20 man mythic wouldn't have caused problems for guilds on medium/low pop servers if the world content/reward team didn't screw up,aswell as them stopping at 2 raid tiers instead of the usual 3 we got before,the raid size and system is fine,but the rest of the game needs to compliment it for it to work (aka not make people quit due to boredom).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Being stuck in garrisons is no different to how in previous expansions players would rarely venture outside of a major town like Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
    Yeah but you had stuff to do outside of SW/Org,even in Cata/MoP,sure there were times where you were just stuck in a queue but you don't even have that in WoD,can't rememeber the last time I queued for a random heroic on my main,used to run them all the time in Cata/MoP for at least the valor and some DE mats,and I used to raid at about the same level in Cata/Mop (Heroic).
    Also had pretty fun daily content to do (except the golden lotus,fuck that place)with cool rewards,while WoD rep rewards are meh (recolor of some boar,Plate Transmog set,a few pets,and no crafting recipes),or I was out just farming stuff.
    WoD made farming mobs/materials useless,as you have the herb garden/mine and enough gold to buy the rest of the stuff and you're stuck waiting for CD's on profession stuff mostly,you can't really make stuff without the daily cd mats in WoD.
    Last edited by Angel of Justice; 2016-04-13 at 02:26 PM.
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    And they will stay 20man Mythic, because they can't balance all these classes and specs around 10man at all.
    Seems they can't do it around 20m, either. Far as I'm concerned, they got rid of 10m because they had a "two kids falling off a cliff" situation and chose their favorite son and let the other fall.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

From everything I've seen of him he seems pretty sharp, and his honesty about some things (particularly the "6.1 was not a real patch" stuff) was really refreshing. I hope this signals good change.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Pretty much this, although I still hope for change.