Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    In 2030 it shall be real.

All this blue ssj bullshit has me thinking, why didnt tori brought back cell, since he has DNA from both vegeta and goku, he also should be able to reach an even greater ssj blue form

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    All this blue ssj bullshit has me thinking, why didnt tori brought back cell, since he has DNA from both vegeta and goku, he also should be able to reach an even greater ssj blue form
    cause cell aint that perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    OH MY GOD, HE TOTALLY COULD

he went super saiyan, didn't he? that was super perfect cell, after he expelled 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    OH MY GOD, HE TOTALLY COULD

he went super saiyan, didn't he? that was super perfect cell, after he expelled 18.
    And he also has Freeza's DNA, so he can achieve a golden form that's stronger than SSB.

Super Saiyan Blue Golden Super Perfect Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    And he also has Freeza's DNA, so he can achieve a golden form that's stronger than SSB.

Super Saiyan Blue Golden Super Perfect Cell.
    maybe he could also do the giant super namekian form like lord slug?

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he could also do the giant super namekian form like lord slug?
    That too. Also super human form.

"Maybe you slackers just haven't been trying hard enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That too. Also super human form.

"Maybe you slackers just haven't been trying hard enough!"
    oh yeah, king kai talked about a super strong human once. forgot about him.

Can't wait to see if fMonaka is getting a default win and Beerus laughing his ass off so much that it pisses Champa off and goes nuts on his team

they should have vegeta learn kaioken.

didn't yamcha and tien learn it as well? no reason vegeta can't.
    no that would be stupid.Kaioken should be Goku's exclusive.not even King Kai mastered it.just as Final Flash is Vegeta's only.

I don't think so.Kaioken is very hard to master it.even Goku didn't mastered it completely.

Deleted
    I always find amusing that every time Goku surpass Vegeta his fans come with X or Y excuse, ''imagine if he learn that'', ''Goku did that why can't Vegeta do it to'', im not a Goku fan or Vegeta fan but why is so hard to understand that Vegeta like the rest of nakama is a side character to hype Goku, i think Vegeta already said it few times that Goku is better then him, i think the author of DBZ should stop with this rivalry between Goku and Vegeta if he know he will continue to play the same card every time Vegeta manage to close the gap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I always find amusing that every time Goku surpass Vegeta his fans come with X or Y excuse, ''imagine if he learn that'', ''Goku did that why can't Vegeta do it to'', im not a Goku fan or Vegeta fan but why is so hard to understand that Vegeta like the rest of nakama is a side character to hype Goku, i think Vegeta already said it few times that Goku is better then him, i think the author of DBZ should stop with this rivalry between Goku and Vegeta if he know he will continue to play the same card every time Vegeta manage to close the gap
    But then its just Goku and thats boring.

Deleted
    Well, it was always about Goku and his journy, nothing chance when Vegeta start to get popularity

Goku rarely wins.heck,he is not even the strongest guy in his series.this is not Fairy Tail where one guy stomps everybody and yet he is not even the main protagonist.

- - - Updated - - -

guys,new spoilesr from Herms,found out by SaiyanGirl3.Champa and Beerus will fight each other because Goku made some comment which made them fight.Hit cannot use his full power because the tournament forbids killing,but Goku has an idea.Goku's SSB+Kaioken mode runs out,leaving him paralyzed.Piccolo complains,but goes towards Goku for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku rarely wins.heck,he is not even the strongest guy in his series.this is not Fairy Tail where one guy stomps everybody and yet he is not even the main protagonist.

- - - Updated - - -

guys,new spoilesr from Herms,found out by SaiyanGirl3.Champa and Beerus will fight each other because Goku made some comment which made them fight.Hit cannot use his full power because the tournament forbids killing.Goku's SSB+Kaioken mode runs out and leave him paralyzed.Piccolo complains,but goes towards Goku for some reason.
    I understand Goku is the main character, but its always nice to see other characters get some spot light. Its part of the reason why GT was not very good. (that and the animation... I thought it was bad even as a kid, also people only like ss4 fan art, not the actual art)

I liked Piccolo v Frost, I hope they put Piccolo through some namek training so he can help in the future. Vegeta getting 3 wins was great, his fight with Magetta especially was fantastic. I was also very disappointed that Buu didn't get to fight because I really wanted to see how he would play out.

WOW THAT... sounds like some build up. Any link?

Basically seems like this
    Beerus and Champa fighting causes something to happen (since its heavily hinted at shit going down if they do)
    Goku being paralyzed (basically down and out) makes it so he cant help in the instant moment
    Hit's entire fighting style is fucked by the tournament rules meaning hes likely even stronger (awesome way to build him up)

from SaiyanGirl3:

translation from Herms:

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting...... I wonder whats going to happen.

Well I imagined Hit is powerful AF... since Vados is gifting him that box. But is he even stronger than the Gods of Destruction? That would be neat

also from Herms:
    Specifically, it seems Goku suggests he and Hit be allowed to fight to the death, so that Hit can use his full powers as an assassin.
    this could very well be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku needs to stop turning friendly competition into a fight for the death