Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    birds/ravens are hunter/shadow kind of thing, not holy you are right.
    But wait.. angelic wings feel like bird! oo wait no they don't.
    Ravens are symbols of death in many cultures, and, whether shadow or void, death is the closest to consistency in the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhtyhx View Post
    I don't like it either. They should get rid of it.
    In that case, if you made a pvp video, I would close it instantly too

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    In that case, if you made a pvp video, I would close it instantly too
    To each their own. I didn't put up the vid because of his opinions, heck I didn't even have the sound on. I linked it to give people in the forum an idea of what Shadow Priests may look like with all traits and pvp talents unlocked since Shadow Priests aren't a popular spec and isn't given much love like others classes in any kind of media or sites.

@Theed nice vid man. One thing I noticed and curious about.. If you flay and get the tentacle out to flay for you, at that moment, won't casting VT on the target or shadowmending or getting distance help more than continuing to MF?
    Last edited by RsinRC; 2016-04-19 at 02:50 PM.

The psyfiend is kinda fun. People ignore it yet I can basically afk dance while they're getting wrecked by it.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The psyfiend is kinda fun. People ignore it yet I can basically afk dance while they're getting wrecked by it.
    Yeah I imagine that word will get out quickly about how strong it is once people start getting trucked by it over and over.

yup that's why you need to play with an unholy dk and a demo lock so your psyfiend is lost among all those pets

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    @Theed thanks for the video, was great to watch and see that we can survive some solid pressure on us

sphere of insanity graphic looks absolutely stunning now imo.

edit: admiring the new SoI graphic got me thinking, what about giving us a dps cooldown in the place of mindspike (or make StM baseline and this replaced it) that gave us a SoI for every 10 void stacks generated after activation for x seconds (max of 5 with StM) or maybe just an additional two automatically during the duration, gives us a cleave boost option. Problem being it would be useless until you had that artifact trait but wouldn't be long till you got it.

Would give us the dps cooldown many want, give more cleave that many want, give us a pseudo burst aoe (with ring) mechanic and give us a better 110 talent option especially for scaling with better gear.

Semi related question whats the max range of SoI? wowhead has "Range 100 yards (Vision)" but i am unsure if that is its despawn range since it's stationary, max attack range, viewable distance range or whatever else it could be.
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2016-04-19 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    @Theedadmiring the new SoI graphic
    Is SoI supposed to be Shadowy Insight? If yes, can you share which part of the video shows it better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Is SoI supposed to be Shadowy Insight? If yes, can you share which part of the video shows it better?
    Sphere of Insanity, in theeds video.

10+ Year Old Account
    So watching the videos posted the thing I find kinda weird is that when you're in voidform the end of the bar "extends" and ends up covering the mana bar. Not that big of a deal overall, just find it weird.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    All of the wings and birds and feathers imagery is Holy stuff. It's angelic, it's graceful, it's of the Light.
    You seem to have never heard of crows and ravens, which have consistently had a dark stigma in the real world for a very long time. The imagery is easily applicable to Shadow.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Alanar. Not all angels are holy. Hell, we even had Dark Archangel as spell as SHADOWPRIEST and now it's a disc pvp talent.

Everything that is Holy in WoW can be Shadow/Void too. It's duality.

Naaru turn into Void God that can be turned back into Naaru.

So yeah, dark apotheosis still makes sense.
    Yes, I know and it was awesome!
    I never said said it was a bad idea? I am all for dark apotheosis!
    Just saying with holy that it's just the closest thing of being an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yes, I know and it was awesome!
    I never said said it was a bad idea? I am all for dark apotheosis!
    Just saying with holy that it's just the closest thing of being an angel.
    oh... lol.

My bad then, sorry ^_^ <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    You seem to have never heard of crows and ravens, which have consistently had a dark stigma in the real world for a very long time. The imagery is easily applicable to Shadow.
    Yes, I dig this, in wow you see some pretty cool effects with those raven priests in Northend.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=50750/raven-heal
    Spell effect on this one looks amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

oh... lol.

My bad then, sorry ^_^ <3
    <3
    /10chars

Haha yeah, I remember when I first saw those raven priests... i was like damn, I want to be one !

But I'll be all satisfied with Dark Apotheosis glyph.

Homophobia is so gay.

Do you guys think one could play with the Edge of Insanity talent and play a purely dot spec without entering voidform?

I honestly don't like voidform too much and I would rather sit at 100 insanity while doing 20% more damage.

Would this be gimped? 20% damage is a lot but then again so is voidform burst.

It's a pvp talent.

Not using Voidform means you don't use Voidbolt nor VoidTorrent... it basically means you're playing half a spec.

Why wouldn't you want to use voidform oo ?

- - - Updated - - -

And voidform increases your damage by 30% anyway...

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by staplespencer View Post
    Do you guys think one could play with the Edge of Insanity talent and play a purely dot spec without entering voidform?

I honestly don't like voidform too much and I would rather sit at 100 insanity while doing 20% more damage.

You are missing out on Mass Hysteria, which increases your DoTs exponentially. The Lingering Insanity stacks + Mass Hysteria stacks make DoTs huge.

Quote Originally Posted by staplespencer View Post

Would this be gimped? Let's see..

- You're missing out on Sphere of Insanity completely
    - You're missing out on Mass Hysteria completely
    - You're missing out on Void Bolt completely
    - You're missing out on Void Torrent completely
    - You're missing out on the 30% damage buff from Voidform itself
    - You're missing out on nearly all of your talents since you don't benefit from Insanity generation
    - You're mising out on a ton of haste from either Lingering Insanity or Voidform
    - You're completely missing out on the reduced cooldown on Mind Blast in Voidform

Edge of Insanity is also a PvP talent which means you can only make use of it in PvP.

All in all, I'd say it's worth it. Go for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    No need to be snarky about it, it's a legitimate question and one I'm sure more than a few people would prefer to have the option of.

Voidform isn't for everyone. I <3 tentacles, but I want to grow tentacles out of other people's butts, this makes them grow out of mine. Awkward!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter