Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Well they actually had prefaced that with saying they deserved it for their crimes against humanity.
    True, but this is no single incident they go around raising massive amounts of people later on, you have a work order that creates ghouls.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-04-19 at 04:09 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    True, but this is no single incident they go around raising massive amounts of people later on, you have a work orders that creates ghouls.
    Basically destroys "lol Ebon blade is better than the forsaken "
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Here the image of the Ebon Blade Necro that create your Ghouls soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Here the image of the Ebon Blade Necro that create your Ghouls soldiers

Naw dawg those are just puppies that were euthanized when nobody adopted them that they raised :P

But on the subject of the free will part, the horsemen were still raised without much asking. I mean they could have been in a peaceful afterlife(short of Morgraine which we know she was tormented) and we just said hey lets pull them out and see what they say. It's not like we would have just killed them again if they said no and even if they wanted to go back to the afterlife it would require dying again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Naw dawg those are just puppies that were euthanized when nobody adopted them that they raised :P

But on the subject of the free will part, the horsemen were still raised without much asking. I mean they could have been in a peaceful afterlife(short of Morgraine which we know she was tormented) and we just said hey lets pull them out and see what they say. It's not like we would have just killed them again if they said no and even if they wanted to go back to the afterlife it would require dying again.
    Well they may not have the ability (or the time) to ask, but still... i'm ok with the fact that they raise them without asking, as long as they don't take their free will, the ghouls in the other hand... are not that lucky

Note: Also... those are weird humanoids puppies you have there

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would assume if the Forsaken ever got hit by a massive invasion they would do a "blighted earth" policy. Basically fucking over the Alliance's hopes of ever getting viable farmland or other resources, basically forcing them to have long supply lines.
    Yeah I think that would make such sense, my comment was more aimed at an hypothetical blighting of Stromgarde.

- - - Updated - - -

you have a work order that creates ghouls.
    I don't know why but that sounds so fucking funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Literally 3 cans of blight and the Forsaken would never have to worry about anyone living in Stromgarde for a long time.
    Or the Alliance could just send one or two airships with a sqadron of gyrocopters and bomb the hell out of them. The Forsaken still need to carry their plague and if you carry something, you can also attack it from above.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I don't know why but that sounds so fucking funny.
    I imagined it this way.

Damn we are running low on corpses again, Thassarian it is your turn to visit the local homeless shelter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Or the Alliance could just send one or two airships with a sqadron of gyrocopters and bomb the hell out of them. The Forsaken still need to carry their plague and if you carry something, you can also attack it from above.
    That still blights the area, one way or another the land becomes unsuitable for the living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion shows us the forsaken can take on alliance air forces, and it's not like the alliance has many airships
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Possible, but considering blizz track record it could take years, but I wonder if Danath would integrate the undead citizens as well or purges them, stromgarde could turn out to be one of the few places with undead and living coexisting.
    Yeah man love and peace no war *peace sign* undead and humans living together in harmony.

Don't make me puke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    Yeah man love and peace no war *peace sign* undead and humans living together in harmony.

Don't make me puke.
    To be fair the blight wouldn't have you puking for long
    Holy shit lol

Don't make me puke.
    The undead Stromgarde citizens are no longer part of the horde, so what makes them an enemy undeath? Great begin the death knight purge in the Alliance then.

Deleted

Don't make me puke.
    Idd, undead is the only race having a claim on the north of Eastern Kingdom.
    We just wait for Sylvanas to create more Val'kyr in Legion so we can really increase the numbers of the Horde troops in a fast rate to overwhelm all enemies that ever think about going against the Forsaken and there lands.

Deleted
    Legion shows us the forsaken can take on alliance air forces, and it's not like the alliance has many airships
    Yeah, but I think it would also be very possible and easy for the Alliance just to attack the Plague Tanks while the Forsaken are carrying them. And while I think the Forsaken Batriders can take human griffonriders or Gyrocopter Pilots, Wildhammer griffonriders would totally eat the Forsaken in the air.

7+ Year Old Account
    eh...kinda lame.

Not The Four Horsemen, just how they went about this part in that story.

I don't understand Sylvanas had to help him raise the Stromgarde troops no? So why would he try to go against her? Why would he try and betray the Ebon Blade? Just seems like they stripped away a character they could've built into something different then this whole traitor/ I had my own plans all along cliche that Fantasy and Sci-fi medias follow these days is getting old
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... the alliacne was foolish enough to attack a whole Forsaken fleet with just one Airship so i don't think it counts that much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... the alliacne was foolish enough to attack a whole Forsaken fleet with just one Airship so i don't think it counts that much
    Forsaken beat them with some catapults and bats. In an Alliance invasion I think the forsaken would have access to both
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therris View Post
    eh...kinda lame.

Not The Four Horsemen, just how they went about this part in that story.

I don't understand Sylvanas had to help him raise the Stromgarde troops no? So why would he try to go against her? Why would he try and betray the Ebon Blade? Just seems like they stripped away a character they could've built into something different then this whole traitor/ I had my own plans all along cliche that Fantasy and Sci-fi medias follow these days is getting old
    Well... he does explain why he betrays the Ebon Blade, if he father is ressurected, he's going to lose the clain to his new kingdom (and yes, he most likely got Sylvanas Valkyr to ressurect the citizen and guards, and when he had everything he needed, he just left the horde)

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken beat them with some catapults and bats. In an Alliance invasion I think the forsaken would have access to both
    Yeah, but i'm pretty sure they will more than just one airship...

Not saying that the Alliance would win, but i don't think it would be that easy for the Forsaken.

Note: It depends a lot on both armies...

7+ Year Old Account
    They are kinda no more since Wotlk. They had a good last stand in the DK Starting Area and the Scarlet Onslaught was just a bad Joke and everything after the DK Starting Area was just beating a dead Horse, just like Blizzard wanted to bully the Scarlet Crusade Fans on the world. Back in Classic they were a interesting Faction. Lawful Evil Paladins, which was kinda unique, I think their motives and actions were really understandable, albeit evil, and I liked their "The end justifies the means"-approach.

I like the Scarlet Crusade quite a bit. My paladin and priest both have scarlet themed sets. I find the argent dawn to be terribly boring.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They are kinda no more since Wotlk. They had a good last stand in the DK Starting Area and the Scarlet Onslaught was just a bad Joke and everything after the DK Starting Area was just beating a dead Horse, just like Blizzard wanted to bully the Scarlet Crusade Fans on the world. Back in Classic they were a interesting Faction. Lawful Evil Paladins, which was kinda unique, I think their motives and actions were really understandable, albeit evil, and I liked their "The end justifies the means"-approach.

They were protrayed interesting in the Corebooks, which were Canon until the statement that they are not and had really, really cool Prestige Classes. The Scarlet Inquisitor and the Scarlet Crusader were pretty badass and the Scarlet Battlemage was far more than just badass. The NPCs of the Scarlet Crusade in Light's Hope Chapel were pretty cool and far more awesome that those Argent Dawn Guys, ecept the Brotherhood of the Light. They had a good Background, a noble History and were a really interesting Faction back in the old World (which remidns me that the Villain Factions were far more interesting than todays in general.

The Shadow Council with it's many cults were really mysterious, the Twilight's Hammer was far more interesting and mysterious back then, the Defias had a really good Background, the Syndicate, the Bloodsail Buccaneers...especially in the Corebooks, the World of Warcraft was never again that much deep and interesting). I am surprised that there are no Scarlet Crusade Fans in the english community. In the german RP Community, some of the biggest RP guilds had the Scarlet Crusade theme, there were many Scarlet Crusade guilds until Cataclysm and the whole concept was far more popular than Argent Dawn or Argent Crusade.

Until today, there were never a really big and successful Argent themed guild and even with the Scarlet Crusade dead and deceased, the Brotherhood of Light seems to be far more popular than the actual Argent Crusade. Many People I knew don't really liked Tirion Fordring and feel more sympathy towards the Scarlet Crusade and even the one Tirion Fan I know liked him because of his Classic Quest Chain and his novel, not because of Wotlk.
    .... Those books were nothing but bad D&D cut-outs with a Warcraft theme, most of it didn't even make any sense.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann