Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Maybe we should just ban any complaining from this thread all together as a precaution so no one starts any fights. Apparently letting off a little steam is annoying people and giving people the impression that those people putting in a complaint post are automatically assumed to be self-entitled jackarses.
    you don´t really have to justify yourself for your post, just because you have 3/5 and they don´t with similar kill numbers doesn´t mean you don´t deserve them or even the last 2 with 3k kills on each of them, imo it´s just jealousy mixed with frustration about their bad luck and after 2-3k kills I would be annoyed too but that´s rng and the reason I don´t farm them to save my sanity, still got 2/5 because buying them is more likely then having them drop tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could be arsed sitting on the BMAH, Plagued is on ours today

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I wish I could be arsed sitting on the BMAH, Plagued is on ours today
    What, no insta cap?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Oh my oh my guys i did something just now

From naval through tuskar nets aaaaaaaand with turtle i also got !!

\o/ yeah !!!
    Last edited by Zigrifid; 2016-04-20 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    What, no insta cap?
    Yeah it was probably insta capped (was capped when i checked), but I tend not to sit at BMAH waiting to see what spawns on it, so I personally missed out on grabbing it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys could easily own all the world boss mounts (well 3/5), what happened to the multiple gold caps that you guys used to have? I've seen Sha's and Nalak's mount pop up several times on Barthilas and I know you have toons there Cailee.
    Getting up at 130AM New Zealand everyday to a possibility of a world boss mount being on the bmah isn't really my idea of "easily owning".

C'mon guys, I thought we were over this childish crap ages ago when I had to leave Gundrak because you would both (or at least one) would give me crap all the time, like telling me at the BMAH that I couldn't afford any mounts and then rub the ones you bought that I didn't own in my face. Hence why I had to farm most of my mounts and I've had pretty crap luck with most of them. I wouldn't even call it luck. I'd call it 'killing something over the average enough that it just HAD To drop'. It took 400 minnows for my Riding Turtle, 300 Kaelthas kills for Ashes, probably about 600 kills for Vortex Mount, 300-400 for new ZG Raptor, 5 of 6 years of 10 toons an event for HH Mount, 400 for Exp-12 including all the times I killed him in Cata etcetc I could go on forever about the mounts that had Rarity tallies well over the average.
    I don't understand what relevance this has to me at all? I don't have any characters on Gundrak and never have. Like I said previously, my only in game encounters with you have been your tag/afks.

I think you read far too much into my one paragraph. I don't care how many mounts I have or you for that matter, my only point was that people should be happier with the good RNG they've received. Complaining isn't a requirement for mount farming.

Can you guys please stop reinforcing the stereotype that mount and pet collectors are a bunch of whiners? Who gives a shit who complains about what

I understand both sides of it. Like Rixis mentioned, the camping is the brunt of the effort, but it's even more effort if you're the only one putting in effort to kill the boss.
    I'm quite sure no one here has crazy gear on all of their alts.
    Anyway, I hope that everyone can get along. Complaining here is fine imo, because only other mount collectors will feel your pain.

I really don't understand the idea of tagging the boss and letting others kill it while you fuck off. You sat there camping it for how long exactly? Unless you showed up and they were waiting for you probably some relevant amount of time. Wasting more time by not going balls out dps on a boss you've been waiting on for awhile and more than likely need to do on X other characters is just really dumb. It's like saying:

Aww man, this shit takes so long to do. I got an idea let's make it take even longer!
    Stupidity.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    I don't understand what relevance this has to me at all? I don't have any characters on Gundrak and never have. Like I said previously, my only in game encounters with you have been your tag/afks.
    Yeah that's why I wrote '(or at least one)' because when I was on Gundrak there was another person and I didn't actually know who they were but they would join in and put shit on me too. Was making a guess, I haven't see that person or persons in ages so I don't knbow where they went.

I will reiterate once more that I don't tag and go AFK at Nalak, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too paranoid about getting punted into a portal and missing the kill because of terrible load times. Also the past two weeks we've had work on the copper lines so my internet has been constantly dropping and reconnecting hence why you might have seen both my alts just standing there with a dumb look on their faces. I should probably look into trying to get a multiboxing addon or program or something for my two accounts, it might make things a bit easier but I've never been good with trying to set them up. If anyone has any suggestions for a beginners program let me know!

Also I'm actually going to contribute an 'obtained a mount' and say that I finally got around to getting my hands on the guild achievement boar. I joined some random guild that had it unlocked and have been doing nothing but quests in Outlands to try and get my rep up. I think I'm like 5k rep off Exalted so that should be #337... I haven't checked WarcraftMounts in a while for my exact so thats a guesstimate.

Edit: Checked WarcraftMounts and apparently I am #334 on my DK. Not sure where I got the extra 3 from o.O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I really don't understand the idea of tagging the boss and letting others kill it while you fuck off. You sat there camping it for how long exactly? Unless you showed up and they were waiting for you probably some relevant amount of time. Wasting more time by not going balls out dps on a boss you've been waiting on for awhile and more than likely need to do on X other characters is just really dumb.
    I think for people on EU/US it's more of a courtesy thing in regards to Galleon and Oondasta. Generally if you do something nice like make a Gall/Oon group if he spawns in your CRZ instance then people will remember you or you will make friends with other mount collectors and they will return the favour. Sha and Nalak are different since they have much shorter spawn times. Since there's soooo many instances of Pandaria and therefore a tonne of people all waiting people will love you forever if you make a group and get your tag and stop DPSing or slow DPS so they can phase in (sometimes phasing is really slow or takes ages to load or bugs out all together). Usually people that have been sitting there waiting as well wil be constantly refreshing group finder looking for a group that says 'Galleon' or 'Oon' to join. If everyone tagged Gall/Oon, stopped their damage and put up a group it would save a hell of a lot more time for people camping than nuking the boss down and waiting for the next spawn. Being in combat also stops the person from phasing to another realm, e.g. someone from Illidan tags Galleon, puts a group up and 6 people from Tich join. Illidan guy won't phase to Tich because he's in combat with something so he won't lose the tag.

Of course it's different for smaller regions, Oceanic it just gets zerged because it really won't make a difference making a group since we have only two instances for Gall or Oon to be up :P
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-04-21 at 02:35 PM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    @ Taco: The person you are referring to has since quit untill legion release. I believe you remember our whisper convos back in mop regarding said issue you mentioned and those engaged in it? :P

TBH. I thought that issue had been cleared up back then, because it def seemed it. :/
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-04-21 at 07:54 AM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

I've killed Al Akir a total of 6 times on my Paladin:

Maybe I should try my luck with the Vortex Pinn Mount today, I've been trying to solo farm that since 4.3....
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-04-21 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can run it 10 times an hour, so shouldn't take too long (if you have the will).

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You can run it 10 times an hour, so shouldn't take too long (if you have the will).
    I know, but I have yet to get it despite that T_T

Wasn't the mount but it felt close enough

I thought you got the mount until I saw it was just the pet. Grats though, if that is what you were goin for.

Yea, I got teased by Horridon because of that damn pet he drops. Saw three items and then saw it was blue lol

Deleted
    Yesterday someone put a group for teluur (invasion raid boss) in the tool....killed it and got the smoky direwolf....i was sooo exicted...one invasion mount to go and i'm done with this stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silvalirum View Post
    Yesterday someone put a group for teluur (invasion raid boss) in the tool....killed it and got the smoky direwolf....i was sooo exicted...one invasion mount to go and i'm done with this stuff.
    I'm bloody sick of that one. I have 2 of the 4 mounts, but have deleted that one at least twice, keep getting duplicate. Me and a friend did the boss and he got the Pearlhide, which he had and I needed, whilst I got the Direwolf, which I had and he needed.

It's the Primal Eggs all over again

7+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/hMuOIJQ

White Riding Camel marks 338 mounts collected on statistics page. Now I am just missing Normal Spectral, Swift Shorestrider and Blue nether rocket to have them all :P
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx