Deleted
    I really do not want to abandon my vanilla Warrior, but seeing the state of Fury, and Arms, on alpha, is pushing me away really. 5 builds of nothingness with zero responces...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post
    I really do not want to abandon my vanilla Warrior, but seeing the state of Fury, and Arms, on alpha, is pushing me away really. 5 builds of nothingness with zero responces...
    How did you go through WoD without abandoning, yet Legion is going to make you abandon it? Really legion right now looks like a desert oasis compared to the desolate bone yard that was WoD arms and fury.-

So everyone is saying that Legion warrior is better than wod for both arms and fury, but nows its time to jump ship, that makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    So everyone is saying that Legion warrior is better than wod for both arms and fury, but nows its time to jump ship, that makes no sense
    Saying it's better than WoD really isn't saying much. I consider WoD to be the lowest point in Warrior design since Vanilla.

That said, people are always talking about quitting over XYZ change. Talk is cheap.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Better than WoD Arms/Fury isn't saying much, Legion warriors are still nowhere near pre-WoD Arms/Fury, or WoD Gladiator

15+ Year Old Account
    Legion Warrior is still an improvement so far to what WOD has. Only exception IMO to this is Prot warrior rage gen changes. Everything else is either the same, improvement, or manageable in terms of pve and PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Everyone please upvote this on the forums, if you're so able.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    How did you go through WoD without abandoning, yet Legion is going to make you abandon it? Really legion right now looks like a desert oasis compared to the desolate bone yard that was WoD arms and fury.-
    Sure, WoD Fury was bad, but we managed fine. Legion's Fury looks better overal, great animations and some really nice talents and new abilities, but the reduced Enraged and Furious Slash are horrible and in my personal opinion, breaking. Add to that the fact that the first builds were much better, got great feedback, and than they only made it worse.

That overal combined, makes me rather displeased playing a Warrior. Is there any other class I'd maybe rather play? Hell no! It's what I said, I rather not abandon my Warrior, but its the overal thing that's gotten me quite unsatisfied.
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2016-04-25 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    There will be a point where atleast i've had enough of this shit.

Deleted
    As always....
    "New changes and feedback on all classes!!!.....except warrior... You want it but you dont"

Its reaaaaally tempting to reroll, i dont like the playstyle and changes in legion at all....aww, my beloved warrior, may you rest in pieces.

At first it was the artifacts but i accepted it and thought that transmog will fix it, but this.. Screwing up an already screwed up class so badly.. How is that even possible?
    Last edited by mmocb1b8f54734; 2016-04-25 at 01:57 PM.

I think Arms/Fury are better than WOD, but definitely not Prot.. Prot in WOD is awesome in my eyes, in Legion I'm really not a fan. I guess after a while you get fed up of having to settle for not so great, while the Legion specs are better than WOD that isn't saying much, the worst bit is they both have so much potential but have remained static in this unfinished state.

I'd never reroll though, I'd either play Warrior or not play WoW. There is a lot about Legion I don't like, they seem to be incentivising long term grinds on multiple levels as a way to draw out the content longer, which is not something that really interests me if it means more of this "no more content so we can work on next expansion" shite. WOTLK was my favourite expansion for a good reason, Fury Warrior was awesome and new raid content was released almost every 4 months, with a Legendary to work for in the final raid and a filler raid 6 months into that. I stopped raiding over 4 months ago in WOD now, I think it's madness that my guild still runs 3 groups.. Personally once progress is over I have no desire to farm just for the next expansion where my gear is replaced in 2 days, so much wasted time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Fun is all subjective, I personally find WoD more enjoyable than Legion but 6 months ago you wouldn't catch me dead saying I prefer WoD over anything. It's mind blowing how much feedback, from the player-base that actually play this class, has been ignored and how many changes and iterations they've gone through to end up with this as a product. A thousand and one people will jump at my neck reminding me "blizzard read all feedback!" and "just because they aren't doing what you want doesn't mean they aren't listening!" but frankly look at Arms in WoD, besides that Ryan guy and a few randomers that picked a Warrior at the end of the expac with a functioning class trinket and 4 set... Nobody in any way shape or form enjoyed Arms this expansion, the spec is an utter disgrace.

I just cannot fathom why they're not responding. I'd be pissed off with a "We don't want the spec going that direction" post and I'd probably get myself banned informing them of my opinion, but at least we'd have a response and a way to aim feedback... Currently we're all just posting the same shit in slightly different phrasing, in a vain hope that something catches the eye of a developer and they actually respond.

People re-rolling is mostly all talk, Archi is right, because people will still play a shit class if it's numbers are good. But that's the same for every class; when you start losing loyal players regardless of the class doing shit-hot deeps maybe it's time to start communicating in a way that isn't utterly disrespectful.

Some of us already did jump ship in WoD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who lurks about on these forums reading about Legion changes in hopes of seeing something to make me want to come back to WoW and play a fun warrior again. The early feedback on initial implementations for Arms and Fury did just that - got me excited and really interested in Legion. But reading what happened since just made me throw my hands in the air and yell "Fuck it!" I'm sure there are people who have somehow made it this far into WoD, but are at the ends of their proverbial ropes regarding overall warrior design decisions and developer "feedback."

I'd be more surprised to see them respond to Warrior feedback. It's WoD all over again. Wonder why they even give alpha to people who play Warriors. I haven't read a single good thing about them without referring to the old days.

Why jump ship now if you didn't in WoD?

Because I thought it would be impossible to ignore the disaster that was the warrior dps spec. Sure they buffed and tuned and they were competitive in the numbers department. That doesn't keep you playing. I kept playing all this time because I enjoyed my guild and I was willing to give them a second chance. After all I've been playing for 11 years now, I can overlook a bad expansion if it gets fixed. I played those 9 years before WoD because I enjoyed the class.

I don't think Legion arms is any better than WoD arms. Especially if you factor in T18 + Class Trinket I'd say that version of arms shits all over Legion arms.

Fun is subjective, but when all the posters have the same opinion. Maybe it's an actual problem.

Either way, for those of you who find me annoying I'll simply be a lurker in hopes that maybe, just maybe something will change and make me want to keep playing my warrior. Right now I have no such desire to do so, and the point of me caring and not just being frustrated has passed.

I personally did abandon my warrior for WoD (which had been my main since classic) and switched to a DK. I looked at the notes for the first alpha build for fury and was most enthused about that spec and finally switching back. Then the blizztards shat all over the spec and any desire to return "home" is gone.

Deleted
    I'm in the same boat, I already did drop my warrior during wod beta and left it on the side this entire expansion (after playing it since TBC), now with the start of Legion alpha i had hope again to pick it up where i left it, but sounds like that's just not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Twirling will definetly ruin immersion.

Oh damn, I just realized that they removed Second Wind from Fury.. That's a good talent for solo :/

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Oh damn, I just realized that they removed Second Wind from Fury.. That's a good talent for solo :/
    Fury really doesn't need Second Wind healing in the slightest. Fury healing is crazy good.

- - - Updated - - -

About a week ago I did a spec overview for Arms to give those without Alpha access an idea of the direction of the design of the spec. It was fairly well recieved and so I've decided to do one for Fury.

Same as I said last time, I do waffle on a bit and it's not going to be 100% on point. There's a lot more to cover with Fury so I have glanced over a lot of stuff as the video would end up too long, I had to keep it shorter than intended as the server was going down as I was recording. I've tried to keep the whining to a minimum and just show the spec as it is, giving a rough demonstration of how it all fits together and plays.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-04-26 at 01:23 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, honestly I haven't played my Warrior much this expansion but I'm surprised you guys are considering switching classes now after going through an entire expansion with the excuse of a spec that Fury and Arms are in WoD. Fury is looking pretty fucking cool in Legion (although not as good as Cata and MoP it seems like) so far, and while I do agree that there are some fucked up things regarding the spec that needs to be changed, I have faith that Blizzard will end up pulling through in the end.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-04-27 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting