Deleted
    me personaly i REALY like how Fury is in Legion.
    the animations
    the DMG
    the self sustain
    and all them capclosers

Why do people keep bringing up the new animations as if it was something only warriors have? They are shared by the other melee (except bladestorm, i guess).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Why do people keep bringing up the new animations as if it was something only warriors have? They are shared by the other melee (except bladestorm, i guess).
    I think Oxygen is great
    Yeah me too!
    Oh you breath Oxygen too, meh it's okay then I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I think Oxygen is great
    Yeah me too!
    lol

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    I believe Rampage and Whirlwind are unique, too. (Unless Rampage is built from the other animations, but the way it plays them is still unique.)

Deleted
    New build being deployed. Fingers crossed for, well, SOMETHING.

Doubt that anything major changes I'd hope they make at least execute less awkward to use without massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    me personaly i REALY like how Fury is in Legion.
    the DMG
    Fury seems tuned really high for most purposes in comparison to many classes, and real tuning hasn't started much yet. I fear, especially now that addons are usable, the high damage of the spec blinds people from the underlying mechanical issues and frustrations.

Once we're tuned and brought in line, which you know will happen, what are you left with then?

Deleted
    Well, as expected, another build, again no changes.

Edit: NM, was a prot talent

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    I believe Rampage and Whirlwind are unique, too. (Unless Rampage is built from the other animations, but the way it plays them is still unique.)
    At least bears have whirlwind animation, rampage individual attacks are shared with others (just not the sequence).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I think Oxygen is great
    Yeah me too!
    I think you missed the word

only

on my post.

Be prepared to QQ. No (immediately noticeable) changes so far.

Sparkle Dragon has spoken. They're done with the specs boys, time to go home.

I'm fucking done.

Deleted
    I am fucking speechless. I really wanted to enjoy Legion but looking at both specs they are a fucking shitstorm. I am so fucking dissapointed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    I am fucking speechless. I really wanted to enjoy Legion but looking at both specs they are a fucking shitstorm. I am so fucking dissapointed right now.
    The feels are real. I was taking a break, but that might continue indefinitely. I'm not thrilled with either spec, and I just don't have a desire to play any other class.

People exaggerating too much. Warriors got alot of changes at the start of Alpha builds, some has been revisited, some not. I remember the same talk from WoD beta.
    It turned out not so bad (from a Fury POV), atleast not for me.

Keep calm

All the change were total shit changes though.

The very, very first build of both Arms and Fury was by far the best. If you took recent talent setups and applied it to those builds, it might actually be really exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    People exaggerating too much. Warriors got alot of changes at the start of Alpha builds, some has been revisited, some not. I remember the same talk from WoD beta.

Keep calm
    That's pretty subjective, but the thing that annoys people is that the things that got changed since the start of the alpha were specifically the things we asked them not to remove and/or said we liked.

• At the start of WoD Alpha they said they were happy with the way Fury (MoP) played, and it would only recieve a few minor tweaks.
    • They overhauled Arms and we were pretty happy with it, despite a few hiccups.
    • They then removed everything we said we liked, and stuck us with the "slow" style, which was universally despised, and even broke some basic functionality to make the spec stick (ie: breaking charge).
    • They then gutted Fury entirely, and it went through three large scale revisions before settling on what we finally got.
    • Upon launch, Arms and Fury both were woefully underpowered, and didn't come up until a patch 3 weeks in.

In Legion Alpha the cycle is repeating.

• They gave us an entirely new version of Arms, which we were pretty happy with. This isn't just me talking, it recieved near universal praise.
    • They then removed everything we said we liked about it.
    • Fury got a lot of excitement over new Rampage mechanics, and it was a mixed bag, but mostly liked.
    • Then they completely changed it's rage spending formula into a "build and burn" reminiscent of WoD Arms, which is much less liked.

My personal issues run a bit deeper though. What I dislike is that they ignore fairly significant flaws with the rotation simply because it's "done enough" to work overall. This is a matter of personal taste, obviously they have a timeline and no development is truly complete, but it really irks me that they let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post

Keep calm
    A sizable chunk of people do not agree with you. We watched as build by build went by, with garbage changes or no changes at all. We got maybe 1 blue post before today actually communicating with us.

So it wasn't just the changes that made some people angry, it was also the complete silence we were given the whole time. It's like watching your puppy get chopped up right in front of you by a butcher and he never stops no matter how loud you yell.

So a whole bunch of specs had their executes removed because they primarily wanted it to be a warrior thing. Somehow they managed to turn our execute phase into horseshit, and they're entirely happy with it.

I'm impressed.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory