Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    looks, talks and acts like a boy/man, + policeman asked for proof and when none where provided, he is forced to get "him" out of there. I don't see a problem at all with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    This woman is going to get paid big when and if she sues.
    Don't be so sure. Yes, she is a female in a women's restroom, but she deliberately disobeyed a police officer's orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

IF I'm wearing a cowboy hat, does that make me a cowboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    looks, talks and acts like a boy/man, + policeman asked for proof and when none where provided, he is forced to get "him" out of there. I don't see a problem at all with this.
    What, do you expect people to drop trou and show genitals to use the fucking bathroom? Because you could get a fake ID that showed you as the opposite gender, so ID can't be trusted!

Christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Don't be so sure. Yes, she is a female in a women's restroom, but she deliberately disobeyed a police officer's orders.
    And? The officer had no authority to demand them to leave the restroom. A cop cannot just walk up to you say "Jump!" and when you don't you get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    What, do you expect people to drop trou and show genitals to use the fucking bathroom? Because you could get a fake ID that showed you as the opposite gender, so ID can't be trusted!

Christ.
    What should the police do in this situation when there is a boy/man in the woman's washroom?

I'd question why was [s]the police[/]security in there.
    Was there any report? who filed it? why?.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-04-27 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

Looks like she'll have a lawsuit I'm sure.
    I wonder if the irony that the cops are men, and in the women's restroom is lost on them or not. Cops are dumb. We need to stop holding them responsible as if they had regular levels of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    And? The officer had no authority to demand them to leave the restroom. A cop cannot just walk up to you say "Jump!" and when you don't you get arrested.
    The officer asked for ID, and when the suspect didn't provide it, he asked them to leave the premises. That's something cops do ALL the time. The suspect didn't cooperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What should the police do in this situation when there is a boy/man in the woman's washroom?
    Let them use the bathroom? Figure out if they're actually a boy or man before shoving people against a wall? Stop freaking the fuck out that every man is a rapist perv?

There's a lot of options here, none of which require showing ID or genitals to use the bathroom. Especially when other people are telling you that you're wrong and they are, in fact, a girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Off-topic: can we prosecute people who film vertically?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    >Thinks non-feminine lady is a guy
    >Sends two actual guys in to get her
    Their logic is indeed remarkable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The officer asked for ID, and when the suspect didn't provide it, he asked them to leave the premises. That's something cops do ALL the time. The suspect didn't cooperate.
    Cops shoot unarmed people all the time too, doesn't mean it's right or legal.

"her" mannerisms are bothering me a lot. Put your fuckin arms down when you talk.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This, incidentally, is why people react so strongly to laws like the one they passed recently.

I have some degree of sympathy for people who legitimately believe that allowing trans people to use the bathroom of their choice is some horrible security risk to their children, for example. I couldn't disagree with them more, but at least it's something. The problem is that the majority of people espousing those positions only hide behind them to disguise what kind of hateful bigots they are.

This is a good example. Even if she was in the "wrong" bathroom, I see no accusations whatsoever that she was doing anything wrong or threatening, yet there the police are, acting like fucking morons at the behest of someone else doing the same.

Want another? Here is a story about a transgender student. He was born a girl, but used the boys bathroom since seventh grade to avoid discomforting girls in their washroom and to avoid outing himself as transgender. At some point in his senior year, a teacher found out his biological gender, complained to the administration and then followed him to the restrooms to make sure he was using the "right" one. No accusations of wrongdoing. No accusations of anybody being uncomfortable; indeed, since everybody knew him as a male there couldn't be. Just bigots hiding their petty bigotry behind statements of righteous concern.

And yes, I do realize this particular story has nothing whatsoever to do with trans people, and yet it really is part of the same problem. Here we have an actual woman who just doesn't look womanly enough for some cop and presumably some meddling bystander. The nonsense needs to stop.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Let them use the bathroom? Figure out if they're actually a boy or man before shoving people against a wall? Stop freaking the fuck out that every man is a rapist perv? There's a lot of options here, none of which require showing ID or genitals to use the bathroom. Especially when other people are telling you that you're wrong and they are, in fact, a girl.
    NC cops are tackling the world's real problems here. Gotta act out on that obsession with bathrooms somehow. ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the chance that the cops went into the bathroom because another women who had been using it misidentified the woman as a man and reported it as such? Also seems like people completely missed that the first cop in the video is a female and is actually stating that the person in question had no ID before they started mouthing off and the first male cop asked if they were a man or had ID to prove otherwise.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    No crime is being committed so there is no "suspect". And cops cannot ask you to leave a public utility because they say so.

If I was the judge I'd be all like, "I was going to award you 10 billion dollars, but because of that shitty video you get nothing. NOTHING!" Then keep slamming my gavel down until it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    NC cops are tackling the world's real problems here. Gotta act out on that obsession with bathrooms somehow. ;3
    I mean, it might be the end of the world when I'm looking through the cracks of the bathroom stalls if I see a guy's back instead of people staring at me angrily. But with a guy I can watch for longer before he notices me!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How is a male cop allowed in a women's bathroom?
    Nope. If a criminal runs into a women's bathroom they have to wait until female cops show up.