Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    For the life of me, I don't understand why universities just throw these morons out.

Christ my (private) high school expelled a kid for secretly keeping a car on campus (banned) and someone else for doing weed (how teenagerly of him).
    I don't understand it, either. But then, I've given up trying to understand it when these childs successfully influenced the curriculum by saying the topic would trigger them. My first reaction was "Well, it's called a learning experience, you should try it, that's why you're there!" but then realised... this is beyond words and can only be dealt with through a resignated head shake. These kids are going to end up with no job, no education worth speaking off and a bag full of opportunities to "make money" off the internet with their victim stories.

Your universities are breeding the next generation of professional victims. It's only a minority now, but wait until it catches on. The whole entitlement thing you guys got going there is going to be on another level in 10 years if you don't shut this down. Well, your universities. Whoever is responsible for telling these kids that life is harsh and they need to learn to deal with it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

What when he gave them a taste of there own medicine for 5 minutes and then sat there for the next hour discussing points and answering questions from the crowd. Yeah that sounds exactly like "the other side".

He did that for 5 minutes. The heckling from the audience goes on for the entire panel.
    Sure, but it's those 5 minutes where he's "giving them a taste of their own medicine" that the people in this thread are applauding without seeing the hypocrisy in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, and if you're an adult, you'll still try to see her as a human being instead of making silly jokes about her body like children on a schoolyard. How do you intend to gain superior moral high grounds if you engage them like that?
    Holy shit.. you just leveled up! You are now a level 97 supreme warrior of the social justice league!
    Please find Patrick at the cathedral to learn your new skills.

Congratz!!!

He is an adult and she does look like a ball of fat getting triggered by nothing and about to explode.
    Just look at her reactions.. holy fuck.
    How can you defend people like that?

She's a human being... but it's wholly unacceptable somebody lets that happen to themselves. Like look at her. She's a mess.
    See, that's a statement she would have to actually deal with. "Eating human meat" is something I think is just a cheap insult thrown around on schoolyards, not worth engaging.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Yes, and if you're an adult, you'll still try to see her as a human being instead of making silly jokes about her body like children on a schoolyard. How do you intend to gain superior moral high grounds if you engage them like that?
    honestly, her body isn't even the worst of it.

her mental state already would mark her as lesser and unworthy of speaking to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lifestyle choices are like ideology, it is an entirely on the table as a valid criticism. Unless you honestly think she exercises but somehow can't lose weight.

Deleted
    You're talking to someone who doesn't care about morality though.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Holy shit.. you just leveled up! You are now a level 97 supreme warrior of the social justice league!
    Please find Patrick at the cathedral to learn your new skills.

Congratz!!!

He is an adult and she does look like a ball of fat getting triggered by nothing and about to explode.
    Just look at her reactions.. holy fuck.
    How can you defend people like that?
    I'm not a SJW. But I am able to criticise your tone as childish without automatically being assigned to "the other side". I think she's behaving like a big baby. But her body weight, while being on the pathologically dangerous side, really doesn't have anything to do with the way she behaves. It just makes her look funny. And instead of hitting her where it hurts, with sane arguments that make her realise how childish she is, you just attack her body, giving her new ammunition to further freak out in her irrational rage and hatred.

The key, my friend, is to make them ashamed of how they act. That is the holy grail. Any monkey can make cheap insults about your body, but making you REALISE how childish you are, that's priceless. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    honestly, her body isn't even the worst of it.

her mental state already would mark her as lesser and unworthy of speaking to me.
    Ah, now you're getting it.

I don't understand it, either. But then, I've given up trying to understand it when these childs successfully influenced the curriculum by saying the topic would trigger them. My first reaction was "Well, it's called a learning experience, you should try it, that's why you're there!" but then realised... this is beyond words and can only be dealt with through a resignated head shake. These kids are going to end up with no job, no education worth speaking off and a bag full of opportunities to "make money" off the internet with their victim stories.

Your universities are breeding the next generation of professional victims. It's only a minority now, but wait until it catches on. The whole entitlement thing you guys got going there is going to be on another level in 10 years if you don't shut this down. Well, your universities. Whoever is responsible for telling these kids that life is harsh and they need to learn to deal with it.
    I think it's a rounding error. Episodes like this make for great youtube but most kids are probably just fine and normal. Notice how many people in the crowd where clapping and laughing with the comedian's takedown of the SJW group.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If there was a precedent of using emotions instead of facts on "my" side, you'd have a point. These people on the other hand.......

It is why SJW was coined to describe these people.
    I've said this already in this thread: Reporting on SJWs is done almost exclusively by anti-SJWs. You ONLY see the most ridiculous shit they do. Therefore you have a very narrow and unreasonable view of what they actually are.

SJW is a very recent thing. And it's become such a joke that anything that's seen as being related to SJW is immediately ostracized by a lot of people. There used to be a time when being anti-racism was considered a reasonable position to have. Now if you say you're against racism, people will immediately assume you're an SJW and will outright dismiss you. Wanting women to be treated fairly and to be safe used to be reasonable as well. Now if you say you're for women's rights, you're an SJW. Obviously a person who is against racism and who is for women's rights is a fucking idiot. Racism doesn't exist anymore. And women are completely equal to men in every way. Anyone who says otherwise is an SJW.

Deleted
    I'm not a SJW. But I am able to criticise your tone as childish without automatically being assigned to "the other side". I think she's behaving like a big baby. But her body weight, while being on the pathologically dangerous side, really doesn't have anything to do with the way she behaves. It just makes her look funny. And instead of hitting her where it hurts, with sane arguments that make her realise how childish she is, you just attack her body, giving her new ammunition to further freak out in her irrational rage and hatred.

The key, my friend, is to make them ashamed of how they act. That is the holy grail. Any monkey can make cheap insults about your body, but making you REALISE how childish you are, that's priceless. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, now you're getting it.
    Stop body shaming that women! Damn bigot .

See, that's a statement she would have to actually deal with. "Eating human meat" is something I think is just a cheap insult thrown around on schoolyards, not worth engaging.
    Oh i agree with that whole heartedly.

I just cant believe there isn't one person in her life that hasn't said "if you don't lose 50 pounds you _will_ die by 40."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I've said this already in this thread: Reporting on SJWs is done almost exclusively by anti-SJWs. You ONLY see the most ridiculous shit they do. Therefore you have a very narrow and unreasonable view of what they actually are.

SJW is a very recent thing. And it's become such a joke that anything that's seen as being related to SJW is immediately ostracized by a lot of people. There used to be a time when being anti-racism was considered a reasonable position to have. Now if you say you're against racism, people will immediately assume you're an SJW and will outright dismiss you. Wanting women to be treated fairly and to be safe used to be reasonable as well. Now if you say you're for women's rights, you're an SJW. Obviously a person who is against racism and who is for women's rights is a fucking idiot. Racism doesn't exist anymore. And women are completely equal to men in every way. Anyone who says otherwise is an SJW.
    You're the one so against generalizations. People who complain about racism/sexism often generalize about the issue and society(rape culture, race crisis, war on women, etc). They often paint with the broad strokes you hate so much. If they would stick to those incidents where there is proof of racism or sexism then nobody would call them an SJW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna say what I know most of us were thinking.

Queen Landwhale needed to be backhanded about 4 or 5 times and told "Stop interrupting Fatkins, the Adults are talking." Don't lie, we all know on some level we're for the most part tired of these nimrods trying to stifle anything they disagree with. They need to either shut up and have a two way discussion, or they need to get a few fat lips, kinda like how they bite the fingers off people who disagree at various rallies.

Had a beautiful chat with my mother earlier where she laid 200+ years of male oppression that I had nothing to do with, and never contributed to in my lap, as if I somehow by having a Penis was culpable. Way to be a political shill Ma. Why not just go deep throat like Lewinsky supposedly did, and claim your the victim? At least then you'll have an mewling audience willing to buy it.

Sorry, don't give a fuck if your paid less. I'll back you if you when or if you want to pursue equal rights on the work-force, but I am not going to be forced to suffer attacks by women, and told "suck it up" when doing the same in counter lands me in jail. I am not going to tolerate a woman who screams rape to ruin someone's life, when it is predicated on falseness and relies on societal inequality to make it's case.

All in all, I felt the same as I do about anyone who pulls the race card and says "I was a slave". No you weren't. I wasn't either. Ancestors were abolitionists and I'm half black. Do I want a hand out? Fuck no. Since people want to silence and that's the new normal, perhaps it's time for the Right to engage in the same, as Trump is. IE: "Shut up, or be shut down".

We're sick of the land whales and their bullshit.
    We're sick of the "Slaves" and their bullshit. You never were a slave. You always were pandered to.

Fear of losing your unequal soapbox, and being called to answer your ludicrous statements with facts; is what drives your hate.

Buy a treadmill, not a Super Sized Coke.
    Be a father, not a crack-whore in the Bronx.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-04-28 at 10:02 AM.

I just cant believe there isn't one person in her life that hasn't said "if you don't lose 50 pounds you _will_ die by 40."

Try telling them to lose some fat or they die, it doesn't work well

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Try telling them to lose some fat or they die, it doesn't work well
    Many fitness trainers who attempt that end up being eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Many fitness trainers who attempt that end up being eaten.
    It's a dangerous occupation indeed, especially these days.

I think it's a rounding error. Episodes like this make for great youtube but most kids are probably just fine and normal. Notice how many people in the crowd where clapping and laughing with the comedian's takedown of the SJW group.
    That is indeed a good thing. But why are they getting so much attention in the media? Because they can make universities change curriculi, call the police to protect them,bgive them special safe zones that couldd be used for proper university stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Stop body shaming that women! Damn bigot .
    Haha i knew it as soon as i wrote it. But it is a common phrase and i won't stop using it just because she has a weight problem. I refered to her age though.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You're the one so against generalizations. (1) People who complain about racism/sexism often generalize about the issue and society(rape culture, race crisis, war on women, etc). They often paint with the broad strokes you hate so much. (2) If they would stick to those incidents where there is proof of racism or sexism then nobody would call them an SJW.
    1) Many people are guilty of this. I agree. And I also disagree with these statements (that there is such thing as "rape culture" etc).
    2) Not even remotely true. I've been called an SJW before simply because I didn't find a sexist joke funny and for other similarly ridiculous reasons. Many anti-SJWs love to paint in broad strokes just as much as SJWs do.

I guess her parents love her the way she is. One of the most dangerous parenting phrases if you ask me.