Poll: Do you piss in the shower?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    Did you pee on the shower or in the shower? Because that's never happened to me, just do it and rinse it with the water vOv If your pee still smells after you're done washing yourself, you might have an UTI.
    It has to do with the amount of water taken. Smell's always worse in the morning because you don't drink at night. Personally, I've never done it - at all - so I can't speak for myself. I can only speak of someone from my family who used to do this, though.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I just use the toilet.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Ofcourse i do.

Deleted
    The 75 people who answered 'no' in this poll are fucking liars.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    The 75 people who answered 'no' in this poll are fucking liars.

Why would we lie? Or are you just saying this to make yourself feel better about something?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Why would we lie? Or are you just saying this to make yourself feel better about something?
    No reason to lie here...

Frankly, I think the idea of using a shower like a toilet is filthy, and very low class.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Why would we lie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    the idea of using a shower like a toilet is filthy, and very low class.

Because of some misconceived notion of filth and not wanted to seem filthy.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Never done it myself but not going to hold it against anybody...

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Your opinion..

But you're not shitting in my shower. Ever.

Your opinion..

But you're not shitting in my shower. Ever.
    I wouldn't shit in any shower and conflating the 2 is just silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Nope. And I damn hope noone does that in my dorms' showers either... or at least not too many people :S
    How would that affect you in the least? You think you guys are sharing shower water or something? That would gross me out more than peeing in the shower would. You apparently don't understand how plumbing works. Or are your showers public? Even then I can't see it being a problem, the shower washes it all down (unless of course they're intentionally aiming at places the shower can't hit). And if you are using public showers in dorms, then I question the overall civil level of where you are, as I've never been in a dorm with public showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
    For the people who answered yes, the logical next question should be, would you take a shit in the shower too? It'll all get washed down, right?
    How big is your fucking drain? Hell no I wouldn't shit in the shower, my drain isn't big enough for that. Now you're just being fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

NOTHING about pissing, so clearly its ok.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2016-04-29 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I have a feeling some people here have never met someone who take 30 - 60 minute showers.
    I'm one of those people. Love my long showers, I could almost sleep in the shower.

Its like "there are 2 types of people in the world, people who masturbate, and liars."
    I may masturbate but I do not piss in the shower.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah coming into a thread with the majority saying they do it..... You honestly think we would be embarrassed to say something

No offense but why are some people so stupid?

I used to, but then I started using a shower that doesn't drain quickly, and water slowly builds up in the tub. If I peed into it, my urine would just disperse in the tubwater, and there would always pisswater surrounding my feet for the rest of the shower. So that ended my habit - I haven't done it in 6 or 7 years. If you have a shower that drains instantly, well, I can't really fault someone for doing that. That's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    How would that affect you in the least? You think you guys are sharing shower water or something? That would gross me out more than peeing in the shower would. You apparently don't understand how plumbing works. Or are your showers public? Even then I can't see it being a problem, the shower washes it all down (unless of course they're intentionally aiming at places the shower can't hit). And if you are using public showers in dorms, then I question the overall civil level of where you are, as I've never been in a dorm with public showers.
    Shower in student dorm shared with 15-20 people, depending on gender structure of adjacent rooms. Dunno, it's just that among all possible feet skin ailments to contract, I'm not too enthusiastic to add someone else's urine in the mix. Of course it's unlikely for any remnant to remain there, still I prefer when people are using the urinals since it's their only purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Shower in student dorm shared with 15-20 people, depending on gender structure of adjacent rooms. Dunno, it's just that among all possible feet skin ailments to contract, I'm not too enthusiastic to add someone else's urine in the mix. Of course it's unlikely for any remnant to remain there, still I prefer when people are using the urinals since it's their only purpose.
    Urine is the least of your problems in a shared shower. You do realise that other people scrub away at their assholes in there? And wash the smegma from their genitals? Not to mention the bacteria that has amassed during their day/night. By comparison, urine is like fucking spring water. Which is why I find it funny that so many people find urinating in the shower so distasteful.
    I've shared the shower with partners in the past and we've both openly urinated. Big deal. Like others have said though, I'd draw the line at shitting. Primarily due to the smell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    This thread pales in comparison to pissing in the shower 1.0.

Last time there was someone who admitted she and her boyfriend took turns pissing on her kid in the shower.
    Made me laugh out quite loudly, thanks.