Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Why is this important? I enjoy the lore in WoW but to section an entire zone with minimal to no reward and to expect people to complete it for the purpose of lore is disgusting. I'm playing world of warcraft, not world of lorecraft.
    And I find your whining for loots and hand outs disgusting. This zone reminds me of vanilla zones. The lore in those zones were amazing. And most loot was copper or silver. The occasional gear piece is fine. But that is why you do dungeons. Lore is the single most important aspect of the game, otherwise we get warlords of draenor

Suramar is exactly what this game desperately needed. If you care zilch about the story though, there will be world quests and dungeons aplenty for you to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would I care what some asshat has to say? Hes just a person.
    You completely self-destructed with this response.

Deleted
    Its... alright I guess I never really was one for questing. I am skeptical of how long it will last. The wow community even in its early days where never to keen on long questlines without something of high value at the end of it.

Still I am skeptically optimistic about this as much as that is a self contradicting statement.

Same could be said about this whiny post of yours.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

People bitch and whine that the "rpg has gone", now there's bitch and whine that it's there even though it's very optional? Come on...
    You'll still have your carrots on a stick and instant gratification, Suramar = game design for the sake of telling a story and giving people with that interest some content.

As with everything else (raiding, pvping, leveling, professions) you either CHOOSE to do something, or you don't. You shouldn't sit and expect everything to be catered to you or handed to you if you don't want to partake in the content that a certain reward has been put into. If the reward in itself is story and experiencing a zone and you don't like that (because who the hell plays rpgs for story, right?) then there will be plenty of other stuff that you can pursue which doesn't involve story to the same extent.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-29 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    I'm playing world of warcraft, not world of lorecraft.
    Then you are playing the wrong game, lore has always been one main motors of Warcraft universe.

CoD -----> that way.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-04-29 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Whether you like it or not, you're not the only one who plays this game. People like lore, like me. Sorry!

If this was "World of What DeMephisto wants" sure, but it's not!
    I want both. Its stupid to just have lore. They might as well add a Library if thats what you want.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    I want both. Its stupid to just have lore. They might as well add a Library if thats what you want.
    Yes, they need to bring back the lorewalker library.

Its stupid to just have lore.
    Na, it's not. There's plenty of other places to find what you're looking for.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Yep, but never does war only give lore.
    Never does it only give rewards either. However since the heretofore approach for Blizzard has been mostly reward oriented with bits of lore here and there, it is a welcome change for them to just focus on the lore in one zone. And as others have pointed out, surely there will be cosmetic rewards to provide incentive, maybe even a step towards flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know what will happen if the rewards end up being too good..

Deleted
    I can't stop laughing !! this is a troll post right as i read people saying wow isnt about lore!! lol and that no one did long quest lines back in vanila rofl!!! please stop guys this is to funny i can't breathe!!

7+ Year Old Account
    As if there aren't enough ways to get rewards in in the game... Can't we just have a fun zone with a nice story that DOESN'T cram gear down our faces just to get people to do it? Suramar is a place to go and enjoy a nice story and have fun, can't we just have one zone like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's World of Warcraft. If you don't care about the world you're playing in, then don't quest in Suramar. Just don't bitch when you have no idea what's going on in the next raid tier.

I swear, some people say the dumbest shit when discussing the RPG aspect of an MMORPG. God forbid the story be more than a thin backdrop to give you an excuse to chase phat loots, right?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I think I'm getting cancer from all the stupid that is emanating from the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you would care, I just know why you should care...

- - - Updated - - -

I, for one, can't wait to start Suramar.

If you dont like stories then you prolly dont like RPG. And if you dont like RPG idk what are you doing in WOW in the first place.

Probably the most beautiful zone every created. The detail of that place is "next level" when it comes to design and originality. Its shame this place is not a new battleground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    If you dont like stories then you prolly dont like RPG. And if you dont like RPG idk what are you doing in WOW in the first place.
    Don't speak sense here you will be spotted and taken in for re education :O