Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Hairstyles for Men

I've only ever gone for a 3 on the side, 4 on the top, but now I'm a bit older, I appreciate a more defined style.
    I have very thick hair and a cow lick. Any stylists or blokes with a bit more hair knowledge than I do care to give some advice?

What do you tend to ask for?

Where's the cowlick? How thick are we talking? Barber or salon?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Where's the cowlick? How thick are we talking? Barber or salon?
    Err, we're talking thick, thick. So thick, I cannot style my hair as the weight of it just collapses in on itself.
    Cow lick is at the front.

If I comb down my hair, there'll be a nice tuft of hair shaped like a cone.

What's the difference? Barber I guess.

i am really liking these sort of haircut styles on men, with the nice shave, little bit long on top, and the fancy part, there's a lot of these hairstyles done pretty differently too, this is just one example
    gives men a clean and attractive fancy style hair

i know people with cowlicks and thick hair that have these sort of hairstyles, all you need is a tiny bit of gel or mousse ! and the hair cut of course..lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like man buns! My husband has been growing his hair out for about a year now. By the end of summer it should be long enough for him to put up with a pony tail.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarrior View Post
    I really like man buns! My husband has been growing his hair out for about a year now. By the end of summer it should be long enough for him to put up with a pony tail.
    I do too! I saw this guy at my work who had the shaved sides but the top was really long and in a bun, looked quite awesome!

I just shave my head. It's wonderful.

I prefer short on the sides and longer on top. Mostly because it makes my head look less like a circle and stretches it out a bit~

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I prefer long straight/wavy hair on men, shoulder-length or longer.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Finding hair styles when you're in that my-hair-is-starting-to-recede phase in your mid-late 20s is weird. Especially when you're not used to even thinking about hair styles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Finding hair styles when you're in that my-hair-is-starting-to-recede phase in your mid-late 20s is weird. Especially when you're not used to even thinking about hair styles.
    No problem at all, I shave my head. One of the better choices I made in life.
    It's not for everyone though, a lot of (white) guys look sickly when they shave their head.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want a defined look? Shave your head. Literally, no hair. That, or go for a number one all over.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I usually get a high and tight or I get it shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post

i am really liking these sort of haircut styles on men, with the nice shave, little bit long on top, and the fancy part, there's a lot of these hairstyles done pretty differently too, this is just one example

i know people with cowlicks and thick hair that have these sort of hairstyles, all you need is a tiny bit of gel or mousse ! and the hair cut of course..lol
    Where do you see a man in this picture?

All I see is a metrosexual caked in $400 worth of "product" and fixed up by a pretty good photoshop job.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Where do you see a man in this picture?
    I thought that was that meh chick with the great tits from Orange Is the New Black and XXX movie.

I know a chick that loves dudes with man buns. She's too hot to lower herself like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I thought that was that meh chick with the great tits from Orange Is the New Black and XXX movie.

I know a chick that loves dudes with man buns. She's too hot to lower herself like that.
    Holy shit it just might be...

That lame ass tat could be photoshoped.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post

rofl, just awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medium fade.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been rocking Short on the sides and long enough to style on top for many years now. I don't do a fade like the picture posted above. But it is kept short and neat, and combed off to the side. It really is quite similar to the picture, but not so styled. My hair is too thin for all that product. It just looks like I glued my hair to my head if I put wax of gel in it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I just shave my head. Probably best to go with that.