Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First would like to say the women is wrong for her scolding but this shows the level of frustration of the American working class tax payer that a large percentage to large of a percentage are living of the backs of the working class tax payer and those that are living of the backs of the tax payer have the attitude of entitlement and arrogance and show no sign of any gratitude for what has been given to them at the expense of others
    you can only take so much and treat those you take form like crap for so long before they begin to fight back

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are just ignorant. If you do some research you'll find that a lot of "brand name" companies simply sell their product to stores like Walmart or Kroger and allow them to rebrand it.

There is virtually no difference between a Walmart box of Mac N' Cheese and a Velvetta box of Mac N' Cheese. You just sound spoiled.
    True, store brands are hardly any different. But we are also assuming that he could be saving money with the sales on brand named products.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are just ignorant. If you do some research you'll find that a lot of "brand name" companies simply sell their product to stores like Walmart or Kroger and allow them to rebrand it.

There is virtually no difference between a Walmart box of Mac N' Cheese and a Velvetta box of Mac N' Cheese. You just sound spoiled.
    So you have been there when i have tried Velveeta box vs walmart....actually it was just last week that i went to save a lot and got "so cheezy" brand mac and cheese.....and omg. i spit it out almost instantly, it was not even anything close to cheese. No one here could finish more then a few scoops, it left such a film on your mouth with an aftertaste that was so chemically. Never has my spoiled mouth been so assaulted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    First would like to say the women is wrong for her scolding but this shows the level of frustration of the American working class tax payer that a large percentage to large of a percentage are living of the backs of the working class tax payer and those that are living of the backs of the tax payer have the attitude of entitlement and arrogance and show no sign of any gratitude for what has been given to them at the expense of others
    you can only take so much and treat those you take form like crap for so long before they begin to fight back
    Or they could just act frustrated towards those who benefit from this system, the 1%.
    He works 60 hours per week, what kind of shitty system is this?

I'm not a big fan of jobless freeloaders as well. I doubt anyone is. But there are plenty of people who are stuck with an unlivable income despite working many hours. As I said in my first post here, she complains about food stamps which is only a small fraction compared to what the government spends on military.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    True, store brands are hardly any different. But we are also assuming that he could be saving money with the sales on brand named products.
    And there is no stead fast rule, yea if the name brand is buy one get one free you might end up saving money over "generic". I'm just pointing out the misconception that "generic" brands are inferior to the designer label stuff.

Sorry but they should more be frustrated that their hard working tax dollars is wasted on a bloated wasteful military, giving money to farmers to destroy food, propping up milk prices, corporate welfare bailouts for pennies on the dollar, 30+ year retirement plans/pension plans that pay govt workers more money then they made while working......instead of FUCKING FEEDING PEOPLE.

1/100th of the money spent on military could fund food stamps all year.

Guaranteed she is on disability for her fatness and she lives off her husband's income and/or her father's old house. The anti-welfare types are always the laziest, most despicable teet suckers, every time.

They guy did state he works. 50 to 60 hrs a week is quite a bit. This guy could be lying through his teeth. I ask you; "If the guy does actually work and still need food stamps". Does that say something about our wages in the U.S.?

Most people on any form of welfare, like the vast majority, are on for less than a year. It's not a pool of constant recipients. But a revolving door of people taking their turn getting fucked by the system and subsequently getting back on their feet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    They guy did state he works. 50 to 60 hrs a week is quite a bit. This guy could be lying through his teeth. I ask you; "If the guy does actually work and still need food stamps". Does that say something about our wages in the U.S.?
    If a guy is working 60 hours a week and still on food stamps and isn't crippled at all, I would say "What the hell is he doing with his time and money?"

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'm not a big fan of jobless freeloaders as well. I doubt anyone is. But there are plenty of people who are stuck with an unlivable income despite working many hours. As I said in my first post here, she complains about food stamps which is only a small fraction compared to what the government spends on military.
    yes it is sad that people made bad choices in life and left themselves with the only option is to work low skilled low pay jobs, but why does everyone else have to suffer the consequence of other peoples piss pool decision they made

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    it says the guy made bad choices and has no education or skills so his only option is to work no skill low wage jobs

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    If a guy is working 60 hours a week and still on food stamps and isn't crippled at all, I would say "What the hell is he doing with his time and money?"
    does not matter what he is doing with his time and money, since food stamps is based on your income.

you either qualify or don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Taking care of his kid? You know that little dude in the cart throughout the whole video.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    does not matter what he is doing with his time and money, since food stamps is based on your income.

you either qualify or don't.
    No, I mean, why is he wasting his time at such a poor job? There are jobs that offer more than minimum that a barbie doll could do.

yes it is sad that people made bad choices in life and left themselves with the only option is to work low skilled low pay jobs, but why does everyone else have to suffer the consequence of other peoples piss pool decision they made

- - - Updated - - -

it says the guy made bad choices and has no education or skills so his only option is to work no skill low wage jobs
    is it possible he made the right choices and lost his great paying job to a 5 dollar an hour china factory...and is now forced to work a low wage job?
    why assume he is uneducated and has no skills?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Taking care of his kid? You know that little dude in the cart throughout the whole video.
    Didn't watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So why are you wasting tax payer money by posting nonsense on a public forum? Go get that millionaire job if it's that easy
    This may come as a surprise to you, but you don't have to be a millionaire to live comfortably in the USA.

I can't use this guy as a example since I do not know anything about him.

So what a about the people who worked at Carrier and lost their jobs now going to Mexico. You think these people are going to find a job of equal pay and benefits?

Unlike you, where you just say; "Fuck em". I at least acknowledge that jobs lost to global economy and technology are not coming back. So now the jobs that used to pay shit wages like retail and service now, must provide a living/minimum wage.

One last time you bitch about the guy, Who in the video supposedly has a job and still needs entitlements. Yet, let businesses pass in paying a "living wage". So you do not mind tax payers subsidizing businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Or they could just act frustrated towards those who benefit from this system, the 1%.
    He works 60 hours per week, what kind of shitty system is this?
    the shitty system of if you make bad choices in life and the only option you left yourself is to work no skill low wage jobs the problem are with the ones that made those bad choices not the wage