Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    If this would happen, which i belive 100 % not gonna happen, the outcry would be like no flying times 10

imagine they make a unique transmog set for beating KT in one year or so

oh boy
    Yea might be. I think transmog should stay away from vanilla. I like transmog but i also dislike it. I like when i see someone with badass looking gear that he indeed is a badass. On the other hand the only way to transmog is to own the gear, so basically having nax transmog would require clearing nax. But still think that its better left out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah I would see that as being contentious amongst the WoW playing crowd; but at the same time the potential for cool achievements in a Vanilla realm are great
    Imagine someone doing insane in the membrane in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    People did. If anything I'd imagine it was more straightforward, (albeit not easier) as a lot of the Shen'dralar stuff wouldn't have needed to be solo farmed and would actually be on the AH. I'm pretty sure all the Shen'dralar ones needed the Pristine Black Diamond and they were rare AF at least on my server, when people were going for that achievement.

DMF would have been a nightmare as there would be no "lowbie" decks to hand in, they'd all be selling for a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Actually it would probably be easier with Junkboxes, Diamonds, and Librams being farmed in current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    kickstart our own company lawls
    So, dodging a legitimate idea with sarcasm, good strategy. I mean, you guys HAVE 250k+ sigs, just get each person to contribute $10 for a total of 2.5 million and you got more than what Nost did for their startup, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    We cant do that!
    We are toxic pirates who played 10+ years old version of a game because we cant afford 15 a month, at least thats what ppl tell me.
    How could we afford to do a company??YARRRRR!!!!
    Same statement as above.

Deleted
    People did. If anything I'd imagine it was more straightforward, (albeit not easier) as a lot of the Shen'dralar stuff wouldn't have needed to be solo farmed and would actually be on the AH. I'm pretty sure all the Shen'dralar ones needed the Pristine Black Diamond and they were rare AF at least on my server, when people were going for that achievement.

DMF would have been a nightmare as there would be no "lowbie" decks to hand in, they'd all be selling for a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Actually it would probably be easier with Junkboxes, Diamonds, and Librams being farmed in current content.
    You'd probably have to be awfully rich to be able to just buy all of the shen'dralar things. Also, could you solo the guys for blood of heroes at 60? Because that was probably the shittiest part of the reputation in wrath. But sure, I guess from a certain point of view shen'dralar (and perhaps ravenholdt, though that'd probably be the easiest part of it in vanilla anyway) could be easier.
    Last edited by mmoc836451d5d6; 2016-05-03 at 10:46 PM.

You'd probably have to be awfully rich to be able to just buy all of the shen'dralar things. Also, could you solo the guys for blood of heroes at 60? Because that was probably the shittiest part of the reputation in wrath. But sure, I guess from a certain point of view shen'dralar (and perhaps ravenholdt, though that'd probably be the easiest part of it in vanilla anyway) could be easier.
    Didn't most people just loot the blood and run away?
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So, dodging a legitimate idea with sarcasm, good strategy. I mean, you guys HAVE 250k+ sigs, just get each person to contribute $10 for a total of 2.5 million and you got more than what Nost did for their startup, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Same statement as above.
    You are just being ridiculous and trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You don't get a legitimate argument that is not only a derail to this thread, but grossly farfetched towards what we are trying to do.

While we are at all, why don't we just start a kickstarter to go to a Pluto. I mean completely relevant. No way shape and form will be more expensive than Blizzard doing a classic server either.

Just starting to throw more people like this on ignore. It's become glaringly obvious these people are just trolls.

Don't think you could, but keep in mind there was no Outland or Northrend then. When it comes to Blood of Heroes, everyone was farming EPL for mats for...everything. Increased supply would keep prices decent, but if you just bought the whole achievement yea it would be expensive.

One of the harder things about Insane at the time it came out, however, was the fact that there was no buying most of this stuff. No one farmed it anymore, you had to go do it yourself (including leveling a rogue if you didn't have one) regardless of how much money you had.

Deleted
    Didn't most people just loot the blood and run away?
    Ah. I forgot whether you had to kill the guys or not. Made little difference at 80 anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Don't think you could, but keep in mind there was no Outland or Northrend then. When it comes to Blood of Heroes, everyone was farming EPL for mats for...everything. Increased supply would keep prices decent, but if you just bought the whole achievement yea it would be expensive.

One of the harder things about Insane at the time it came out, however, was the fact that there was no buying most of this stuff. No one farmed it anymore, you had to go do it yourself (including leveling a rogue if you didn't have one) regardless of how much money you had.
    Well blood, even if you didn't need to kill the guys, was bop, so a lot of people farming plaguelands wouldn't make getting those any easier. In fact probably just skipping the librams that require the blood could be the winning move.

Ah. I forgot whether you had to kill the guys or not. Made little difference at 80 anyhow.
    Lead to pretty funny moments when levelling though... random ass lvl 61 elites running from a mile away to wreck you because someone left it up after looting...

I say funny... um, probably not correctly.

Lead to pretty funny moments when levelling though... random ass lvl 61 elites running from a mile away to wreck you because someone left it up after looting...

I say funny... um, probably not correctly.
    I think it is one of those in the moment definitely not funny, looking back hilarious.

Well blood, even if you didn't need to kill the guys, was bop, so a lot of people farming plaguelands wouldn't make getting those any easier. In fact probably just skipping the librams that require the blood could be the winning move.
    True, forgot about that, so that would be one of the more difficult aspects. All you really need to do is farm a lot of anything and sell it to accomplish the achievement in vanilla though, generally, as most of it wasn't BoP.

Any movement to make Legacy servers?

This interests me a gazillion times more than the latest expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Any movement to make Legacy servers?

This interests me a gazillion times more than the latest expansion.
    Pretty big one at the moment. People speaking out they want this more than ever. People canceling accounts and preorders. Classic pirate servers proving a massive pop wants this. Better to jump on now than ever! I wish there was a way to get this out more. People still figuring out about this every day. Maybe I'll reactivate and go to each server with an advertisement. Hmmm

People should also share the cause on their Facebooks and twitters etc..

So people claim, maybe without realizing, vanilla has less content, which most of the playerbase would not partcipate. But it has a higher number of subscribsers where in the game now everyone can see kelthzad aka Archimonde in faceroll mode, which results in the lowest subs ever
    Correlation != causation.

Vanilla's Sub counts had nothing to do with the content, but the experience compared to the competition. IE casual friendly.

WoDs sub are likely a combination of age, market saturation, competition and design choices. My best guess at the order of effectiveness: Market Sat, Competition, Age, Design (granted spikes up/down at this stage are likely reflective of design)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty big one at the moment. People speaking out they want this more than ever. People canceling accounts and preorders. Classic pirate servers proving a massive pop wants this. Better to jump on now than ever! I wish there was a way to get this out more. People still figuring out about this every day. Maybe I'll reactivate and go to each server with an advertisement. Hmmm

Have been. Lots of excitement over this idea. I've got several friends that haven't played for years after the disaster that the beginning of Cata was and they can't wait for this.
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

yeah market sat, competetion and age with 10 million subs at launch. perfect explanation

whatever you want belive pal

Shrug, if you look at the sub data from Vanilla and TBC it was clear that WoW was going to plateau soon. Net Sub adds per quarter was dropping steadily. The so called "Golden Age" was failing to bring in the same amount of new blood. To me this indicates market saturation more than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Never stop drinkin that kool aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Very good counter argument there, so you ignore a fact that rules saturation or age out and go rambling about the market again when the harddata you should reading says you talking bs right now.

Not gonna waste time on this
    Retail WoW defenders .. Sheesh! =D

Probably was a troll, but WoW didn't start losing sub's 'til auto-LFG came out, mid WotLK. You remember, when it went from 12 mil to 10 mil .. then kept falling as social aspects of WoW started vanishing .. lobby game left in it's place, where a once grand MMORPG once stood .. many remember. I remember it's glory.