Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It isn't rare, but my guild finally went back and killed Mythic Blackhand so I got the guild boar. Tomorrow I'll be getting the dragonhawk from BC Timewalking dungeons, which is the last thing I need from all the vendors. 289 right now and 290 tomorrow. Not sure where I'm going to get 10 more without an extreme amount of luck.
    You already have the mythic mount?

Got all the profession mounts?

Disregard. I am dumb.
    Last edited by Dronk; 2016-05-04 at 08:03 AM.

One mount richer and considerably poorer.

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I ran across a guy who had Oondsta, Sha's and nalak's mount while waiting for Galleon.

Most likely bought them but damn, gimme one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I'm just trying to find now a guild who sell it. I really wouldnt want to farm it in Legion, already have enough on farm status...

After spending my timewarped badges on toys, I finally finished the light grind for the BC dagonhawk mount. Got 5k badges on another char so when wotlk timewalking rolls around i will buy the ugly horse.

Slightly offtopic but do you guys keep collecting timewarped badges, or stopped after the mounts/toys? It would be good to have a head in in Legion, should we get new mounts, on the other hand bwaaaaaah. + what if we get anther drop mount or new currency... Hm.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-05-04 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still gathering them on my main, as I'm still running for the infinite >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Slightly offtopic but do you guys keep collecting timewarped badges, or stopped after the mounts/toys? It would be good to have a head in in Legion, should we get new mounts, on the other hand bwaaaaaah. + what if we get anther drop mount or new currency... Hm.
    I have a nice stockpile due to grinding for the infinite drake. However I still do one TWer on a few alts for the 500 badge item.

If you have between 5-8 badges after buying everything I think it's safe for you to stop grinding to get ahead. I'm assuming if they add new toys/mounts the prices will stay the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bought all the mounts and toys ages ago. Stockpiled my badges while farming for the Infinite Drake. But I barely touch timewalking now that I have it, I tend to just do it once per couple of alts now for the quest item. Sitting at 11k badges on my tank while 3 other alts have 4k badges each. I think that's enough of a stockpile to outright buy any extra stuff they add in later.

How much did you get it for? The only few guilds selling it on Barth have it at like 1.5mill, which IMO is way too much.

Spawn of Horridon just dropped after 15 attempts. Not usually as lucky as that, so stoked.

This brings me to #285 ...getting closer!

Been farming missing rep and old dailies like a mad woman lately also, so soon should be able to add my last 3 Argent Tourney mounts, the Winterspring Saber and Golden Direhorn. Can't wait for my Azure Serpent but it's starting to get hard!
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2016-05-04 at 08:43 PM.

Paid a couple guildies 50k each to carry me to School of Hard Knocks. 100% worth it. I don't mind pvp but when everyone is trying to do the exact same, odd, thing it gets quite tedious.

Bought my eclipse Dragonhawk today.

(Random note: this is likely the last BC Timewalking event before pre-patch hits so I recommend getting out there and getting it in case they do something wonky with either remaking the calendar or something else. Next BC event is July 23rd iirc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I ran across a guy who had Oondsta, Sha's and nalak's mount while waiting for Galleon.

Most likely bought them but damn, gimme one. lol
    Is this on Oceanic? A friend of mine has been lucky enough to get all three without paying for them but has yet to get Galleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    Is this on Oceanic? A friend of mine has been lucky enough to get all three without paying for them but has yet to get Galleon.
    Frostmane server US

Got my Dragonhawk today.

I'm sure they will put in MoP Timewalking come Legion, considering they have two holidays that won't mean anything (Draenor dungeon and Apexis). So, maybe another mount then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenor dungeon could easily be uplifted to Legion Dungeon. I could see Apexis being updated with something World Objective related. They've not said anything about MoP Timewalking, so it may not be there at launch and come later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    How much did you get it for? The only few guilds selling it on Barth have it at like 1.5mill, which IMO is way too much.
    1.1mil. Focus were selling it for 1.3mil and I asked if they could cut me a deal. Got it for 200k less which isn't too bad. I was actually going to just wait for Legion BMAH but with the gold cap being raised that kind of threw that idea out the window...

1.5mil is ridiculous. Should be more around 500k-800k I feel. Even the Blackhand mount is going for like 200kish now. But yeah hit up people from Focus and see if they will give you the deal I got. I'm just glad I got it, now I don't really have anything to worry about except for Sha/Nalak and hoping that the Zulian Tiger pops up before Legion.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    1.1mil. Focus were selling it for 1.3mil and I asked if they could cut me a deal. Got it for 200k less which isn't too bad. I was actually going to just wait for Legion BMAH but with the gold cap being raised that kind of threw that idea out the window...

1.5mil is ridiculous. Should be more around 500k-800k I feel. Even the Blackhand mount is going for like 200kish now. But yeah hit up people from Focus and see if they will give you the deal I got. I'm just glad I got it, now I don't really have anything to worry about except for Sha/Nalak and hoping that the Zulian Tiger pops up before Legion.
    I bought the Blackhand mount for 200k like 8 months ago, the price hasn't changed so I'm kinda glad it didn't get any cheaper lol.

But yeah I agree. I honestly think the Felsteel Annihilator is worth no more than 600k and I know that no guild (at least on Barth) will sell it at that price. I have no problem waiting until it becomes soloable; considering they'll probably do another stat squish the xpac after. I guess if there were a stack of guilds selling it that'd drive the price down but the fact that like a whole 2 guilds on the server actually are just keeps the price inflated and I doubt it'll drop to a reasonable price before Legion arrives. I'd rather save my gold for the BMAH unobtainable mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    I bought the Blackhand mount for 200k like 8 months ago, the price hasn't changed so I'm kinda glad it didn't get any cheaper lol.

But yeah I agree. I honestly think the Felsteel Annihilator is worth no more than 600k and I know that no guild (at least on Barth) will sell it at that price. I have no problem waiting until it becomes soloable; considering they'll probably do another stat squish the xpac after. I guess if there were a stack of guilds selling it that'd drive the price down but the fact that like a whole 2 guilds on the server actually are just keeps the price inflated and I doubt it'll drop to a reasonable price before Legion arrives. I'd rather save my gold for the BMAH unobtainable mounts.
    The fact there's only two guilds on that server selling it doesn't mean too much really. There's about 4-5 guilds on Frostmourne selling it, and god knows how many on Illidan. Yet, Frostmourne is still at 1.5 million and similar I think for Illidan. I'm in the same frame of mine though, it's not worth the gold considering there will probably be a stat squish after legion.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    The fact there's only two guilds on that server selling it doesn't mean too much really. There's about 4-5 guilds on Frostmourne selling it, and god knows how many on Illidan. Yet, Frostmourne is still at 1.5 million and similar I think for Illidan. I'm in the same frame of mine though, it's not worth the gold considering there will probably be a stat squish after legion.
    Well I'm betting there's a ton of people interested in buying it, so the supply is not an issue. But I guess that now that everyone and their grandma is a multi-millionaire thanks to the Garrison there'll always be enough people willing to shell out for it so the guilds can get away with charging absurd prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more populous realms have both more sellers and buyers in this case, so it'll average about the same. Plus some guilds will base their prices on that of other realms.

You guys are also missing the point that with Legion being less than 4 months out plus knowing that getting a rare mount on the BMAH for 1 mil or less is now going to be laughably impossible they have no reason to lower their prices.