Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    No, they didn't, at least not for people who pre-ordered the collector's edition. No, wait - I pre-ordered a digital copy as well. And I didn't get beta access to anything.

That's right, I remember now. It was for purchasing a year of sub time... which I would totally do. Can I do that, Blizzard? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    One popped up this morning that says Legion Alpha. So....... Does that mean the beta?

yes it does

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svens View Post
    I think it was guaranteed only to the people that signed up for the annual pass they had going on back then.
    That was MoP

Deleted
    Got Alpha: Legion under Account/Region Tab! 36gb download sucks though...have 2MB/s download speed. RIP.

Would copying retail files to that area help?

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    had a support item pop up in my account page then it wasnt there when i clicked it. had me excited for a second. now back to work
    Happens to me every time I log in
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    Got Alpha: Legion under Account/Region Tab! 36gb download sucks though...have 2MB/s download speed. RIP.
    It goes live tomorrow so you got plenty of time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskads View Post
    It goes live tomorrow so you got plenty of time
    Oh, you are right.

7+ Year Old Account
    that sucks. only reason om still in this game is legion. if it sucks im out. not going to wait another 2 years for a maybe decent expac. legion is the last chance for me. will be the end of 12 years if i quit.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

That's right, I remember now. It was for purchasing a year of sub time... which I would totally do. Can I do that, Blizzard? Please?
    That was MoP Beta, not Cataclysm as well as a special promotion. So Ringthane is right, they didnt garuantee Beta access for pre ordering Cataclysm.

No dice for me. I'm at work so I checked my b.net account page, just retail and PTR WoW accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

Yeah, that was for MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    No I dont. I have been playing since vanilla, and even when veterens were, supposedly, top priority for beta invites for warlords, I didnt get anything As to Cata, I refused to pay 1 year sub. And I didnt get in mop or cata, or bc for that matter
    But you do have a slight problem when you choose the wording you do, like Blizzard is specifically picking on you. I have played since Vanilla too, we're the opposite, been in every beta since then and have had alpha over a month. Do I think I'm a special twinkle in Blizzards eye? No. Do I think I'm damn lucky? Yes. Would I be cussing them if I hadn't gotten in? No, what's the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I feel very lonely in the no beta club, feels like everyone got in but me! *crys*
    Don't worry im here still there is a no beta club movie night tomorrow if you want to come the film is "Legion"

To everyone who havent recieved any yet, dont get your hopes up, dont be salty! We are all sitting in the boat together, it goes to shore 30th of August!

(Refreshing battle.net like a madman)

I'm still here aswell Keep on refreshin!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    No dice for me. I'm at work so I checked my b.net account page, just retail and PTR WoW accounts.
    Same, sick of seeing WoD ptr listed!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    But you do have a slight problem when you choose the wording you do, like Blizzard is specifically picking on you. I have played since Vanilla too, we're the opposite, been in every beta since then and have had alpha over a month. Do I think I'm a special twinkle in Blizzards eye? No. Do I think I'm damn lucky? Yes. Would I be cussing them if I hadn't gotten in? No, what's the point?
    whats the point? really? I spent thousands of dollars on this game... and i havent gotten a single invite. a single invite. =.= Youve gotten them all. Would I be as salty as I am now, if I had gotten one? No. rather Id be fine. So Why am I so Salty right now? because I still havent gotten a single damn one.

Deleted
    endgame raider since ICC and cleared all heroic/mythic content along the way, no invite here.

feels good

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    To everyone who havent recieved any yet, dont get your hopes up, dont be salty! We are all sitting in the boat together, it goes to shore 30th of August!

(Refreshing battle.net like a madman)
    Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post

Would copying retail files to that area help?
    Yes it helps