Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I was disappointed with my Bloodrazor Vi idea this weekend, going back to Warrior.
    I don't really think Bloodrazor Vi would work out at all, no matter what arrangement of Masteries you had. The item itself doesn't really synergise with her kit or what she's aiming to achieve. She's much better off with Warrior and looking to explode key targets, ideally alongside a dive buddy, but she's perfectly capable of just flat out murdering squishies alone.

While you might have been able to make a somewhat valid case for building Devourer, its much harder to justify a Bloodrazor imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I don't really think Bloodrazor Vi would work out at all, no matter what arrangement of Masteries you had. The item itself doesn't really synergise with her kit or what she's aiming to achieve. She's much better off with Warrior and looking to explode key targets, ideally alongside a dive buddy, but she's perfectly capable of just flat out murdering squishies alone.

While you might have been able to make a somewhat valid case for building Devourer, its much harder to justify a Bloodrazor imo.
    Actually all through the Devourer era I ran Warrior Vi (when I played her, which was less previous patches), what I liked about Bloodrazor Vi in concept was the sheer combination of max HP shred with Denting Blows + AS buff + Armor Pen debuff - which all work well (or did, in my head) with Bloodrazors % max hp physical damage on-hit. That, and I figured it'd take a champion already great at soloing dragons to a new level. Oh, and you can use E to reset your AA - so so she can drop a lot of AA's in a very short burst cycle with good E timing.

She definitely works at shredding dragons and heralds, but yea - I was disappointed with her dueling/assassinating capability with Bloodrazor. Probably back to Warrior Vi. I wanted Bloodrazor Vi to work because I feel Warrior Vi is viable but nothing amazing, she's tier 2/3 in my book, when I keep wanting Vi to be back amongst the Tier 1 junglers, maybe next meta.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-05-09 at 08:33 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Vi is hanging in there. Not top of the pile, but a long way from the bottom. Its seems we've shifted to tank junglers predominantly again, with Malz and Fiddle still showing up on occasion following their reworks. Its not really an environment where Vi shines, she wants to avoid having to brawl with tanks if she can and especially avoid ones like Rammus or Skarner who can shut down any attempts to dive their squishies. Unfortunately, Alistar and Braum are both very popular supports too and both of those make her life extremely difficult if she's not already snowballing into a huge lead.

At the moment she's more of a counter pick than a consistency pick. If we shift away from a tank meta to a more Assassin dominated one she'll almost certainly be back. Having top lane Assassins building full tank isn't doing her any favours either.

Movng on, just seen the new Splash art for Frostfire Annie. Holy crap is it creepy. Those awkward feet. Those fangs. And those eyes... Ewww. Thanks for the nightmares tonight, Riot.

Deleted
    Anyone else having fun with Veigar support again? :P

Decent harass on low CD while stacking his passive AP. And that ult change ain't bad either. Love him with 45% CD. The amount of stuns is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    -snip-
    Actually rito stopped because at first they had the replays on server rather than saved to personal comp. Problem is this over works them hence less people get to play. So than they tried pc, but people were able to abuse rito's code using mechanical wizardry an hack the game. So Rito stopped making it until their spaghetti programmers can stop such abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Anyone else having fun with Veigar support again? :P

Decent harass on low CD while stacking his passive AP. And that ult change ain't bad either. Love him with 45% CD. The amount of stuns is insane.
    I played last night with a Veigar support. He was absolutely terrible all game until the very very end when he 1shot the enemy Kindred which allowed us to end the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I played last night with a Veigar support. He was absolutely terrible all game until the very very end when he 1shot the enemy Kindred which allowed us to end the game.
    Well I guess if you can't land cages, you shouldn't be playing Veigar anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I guess if you can't land cages, you shouldn't be playing Veigar anyway.
    Implying it's hard.

Veigar is just like annie.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Implying it's hard.

Veigar is just like annie.
    Harder than landing a Annie stun by miles. Not hard, but not stupid easy.

Having so much fun with Taric now! He is so god damn good. Had two S+ and two S- games in a row, then two A+ games. Insanely good champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Harder than landing a Annie stun by miles. Not hard, but not stupid easy.

Having so much fun with Taric now! He is so god damn good. Had two S+ and two S- games in a row, then two A+ games. Insanely good champion.
    I agree but Veigar's difficulty isn't that high considering the stun hitbox. The most important thing to know is how to handle the delay.

he he gj on your ranks

Homophobia is so gay.

So... after getting Diamond in S4, I declared that LoL is a trash game, and never bothered playing ranked ever again. I got a question though... Why the fuck does EVERYONE oneshot EVERYTHING, unless the receiver is playing cancerous tank builds that still do a metric fuckton of damage?

What the fuck is this meta, I don't even...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also...

I really don't get what Riot is doing with LoL. LoL's ever present problem was the out of the charts burst which showcased especially well in champs like LB, after-1st-rework Evelynn (DFG+R+Q before she even unstealthed... healthy gameplay) etc...

Why the fuck do they give even more burst? What is this? What's up with thunderlord's... oh my god... I just wanted to rant a bit, because I honestly can't wrap my head around the crap they are having their game pass through.

I agree but Veigar's difficulty isn't that high considering the stun hitbox. The most important thing to know is how to handle the delay.

he he gj on your ranks
    Yeah, got a KDA of 3/5/23 as of now on Taric after 7 games. I am pretty much impossible to kill by anything, and the damage early is rather decent aswell with maxing E.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So... after getting Diamond in S4, I declared that LoL is a trash game, and never bothered playing ranked ever again. I got a question though... Why the fuck does EVERYONE oneshot EVERYTHING, unless the receiver is playing cancerous tank builds that still do a metric fuckton of damage?

What the fuck is this meta, I don't even...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also...

I really don't get what Riot is doing with LoL. LoL's ever present problem was the out of the charts burst which showcased especially well in champs like LB, after-1st-rework Evelynn (DFG+R+Q before she even unstealthed... healthy gameplay) etc...

Why the fuck do they give even more burst? What is this? What's up with thunderlord's... oh my god... I just wanted to rant a bit, because I honestly can't wrap my head around the crap they are having their game pass through.
    Riot is slowly killing the game. All they care about atm is the LCS money and the chinese's love.

They keep making stupid changes, nerfing "non flashy champions that are played by less than 1% of the players" while buffing toxic champs that are just so unfair to play against and who have like 70-90+% banrate :')

Homophobia is so gay.

Hi guys I just got kindred in the hextech loot thingy.
    Only champion I didn't own yet.. How is her play style and does anyone enjoy playing her over most of the other ADC's? Is she super fun?
    My fave ADC's are Vayne, Quinn, Jinx, Lucian, Miss fortune -- judging from my favorites, do you think I would enjoy her? I would just try her out soon but I am so busy with working and don't have a crazy amount of time to...so I usually just play champs I have most fun with if I do have the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post
    Hi guys I just got kindred in the hextech loot thingy.
    Only champion I didn't own yet.. How is her play style and does anyone enjoy playing her over most of the other ADC's? Is she super fun?
    My fave ADC's are Vayne, Quinn, Jinx, Lucian, Miss fortune -- judging from my favorites, do you think I would enjoy her? I would just try her out soon but I am so busy with working and don't have a crazy amount of time to...so I usually just play champs I have most fun with if I do have the time.
    Kindred is really a jungler, not an ADC - despite being a ranged AD marksmen.

Part of the reason is her jungle-camp clearing and roaming mechanics require her to be all over the early map to steal camps, scuttles, gank top/mid, etc - an ADC would lose too much farming being MIA that often trying to counter-jungle the enemy camps, or ganking the wrong lane (if your team was good, you could lane swap, but that'd just blow minds and make people rage below Platinum).

She would also have some issues dueling in lane - while her ganks are pretty strong - she can't stand toe-to-toe versus virtually any ADC until she has her stacks: so either she can roam enemy jungle and fall behind in lane, or she can stay in lane to farm and flee from every trade (and lose lane control or lose farm to turret). She really has to jungle.

Fortunately, while she has a high skill floor, she also has a high skill ceiling - and so good Kindred junglers can be mildly overpowered: and she's only going to get stronger with this patch, as the Bloodrazor buffs benefit Kindred more than virtually any other jungler. She's likely an S or at least A tier jungler this coming patch.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted

he he gj on your ranks
    Annie's stun can't miss; she has 1 ability just to get it faster and 1 low range 'skillshot' you can't really miss.

I wouldn't really compare it with a gigantic stun on a delay and 2 skillshots. It's all about placement so they're insta stunned, not in the middle still 2 shotting you.
    For me, that's the part that makes Veigar so fun. Plus I got the Final Boss skin, which might be the best skin in-game.

So I just had a crazy 11 game win streak playing as support, mainly Taric. Was duoing with my buddy though, that played ADC. Crushing bot lane and having full control over dragon is so good right now!
    Think one of the reasons why we could carry as good as we did from bot lane was that we are not afraid of roaming, so remember kids - USE your gold/lvl advantage if you win your lane, roam or take the jungle camps, try to give some kills to your team mates that are behind (having two who are fed is better than one, as all it takes is on little stun now, and you are dead).

Riot is slowly killing the game. All they care about atm is the LCS money and the chinese's love.

They keep making stupid changes, nerfing "non flashy champions that are played by less than 1% of the players" while buffing toxic champs that are just so unfair to play against and who have like 70-90+% banrate :')
    Like, honestly: ever since fizz came out, I always claimed that he should get deleted or his E cd doubled/tripled, and what do we get? Fucking cancer via tank fizz or tank ekko or even tank AKALI that destroys any mage in a flash and is unkillable at the same time. I'm astonished, honestly. What a joke of a game LoL has become. Even worse than in S2/S3.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Like, honestly: ever since fizz came out, I always claimed that he should get deleted or his E cd doubled/tripled, and what do we get? Fucking cancer via tank fizz or tank ekko or even tank AKALI that destroys any mage in a flash and is unkillable at the same time. I'm astonished, honestly. What a joke of a game LoL has become. Even worse than in S2/S3.
    Its nice that most of these Tank-sassins are played top lane though - There are plenty of champs you can pick which will just outright destroy them in lane. They're still Assassins at the end of the day, so they're dependent on doing well in the early game to have any real impact later on. Naturally that means the likes of Darius, Renekton, Garen etc are going to chew them up and spit them out before they can even get off the ground, but they're not the only ones.

I've been having a lot of success with Olaf recently. He doesn't care what they build, he has enough True damage to take them down in seconds, is an absolute monster when it comes to trading blows and recovers lost HP far faster than they do. He's a natural counter to both Assassins and Tanks, so he doesn't leave them with many options against him. His only real issue is how easy he is to kite if he misses an axe, fortunately thats far less of a problem when you're positioned between Ekko and the minions he so desperately wants to last hit. He's got to come to you sooner or later.

I've been doing much the same thing with Irelia too. She can easilly get through all the defenses they're building and force them off the minion waves, and if they're stupid enough to try brawling it out, the new Rageblade is fantastic on her now. Jarvan has been working for me as well, no one ever expects you to all in them at level 2 for some reason, but between his massive armour shred and crazy burst I've been dunking them like its going out of style. Honourable mention to Trundle too, stealing their tank stats makes them far less hassle for your team.

If they show up mid, well... Malzahar always was good at melting tanks, and nothing has really changed there in his rework. Diana and Kayle are the bane of these champs in general too. Absolute worst case, you can just sandbag them by picking Cho'Gath or Gragas. Or even Galio, if you really want to be a dick about it. Heimerdinger, as always, makes life extremely difficult for melee champs who want to get anything at all done.

They're annoying, I get it, I really do. But its not as if theres nothing you can do but wait for Riot to nerf them. The right picks for the situation can go a very long way.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Its nice that most of these Tank-sassins are played top lane though - There are plenty of champs you can pick which will just outright destroy them in lane. They're still Assassins at the end of the day, so they're dependent on doing well in the early game to have any real impact later on. Naturally that means the likes of Darius, Renekton, Garen etc are going to chew them up and spit them out before they can even get off the ground, but they're not the only ones.

I've been having a lot of success with Olaf recently. He doesn't care what they build, he has enough True damage to take them down in seconds, is an absolute monster when it comes to trading blows and recovers lost HP far faster than they do. He's a natural counter to both Assassins and Tanks, so he doesn't leave them with many options against him. His only real issue is how easy he is to kite if he misses an axe, fortunately thats far less of a problem when you're positioned between Ekko and the minions he so desperately wants to last hit. He's got to come to you sooner or later.

I've been doing much the same thing with Irelia too. She can easilly get through all the defenses they're building and force them off the minion waves, and if they're stupid enough to try brawling it out, the new Rageblade is fantastic on her now. Jarvan has been working for me as well, no one ever expects you to all in them at level 2 for some reason, but between his massive armour shred and crazy burst I've been dunking them like its going out of style. Honourable mention to Trundle too, stealing their tank stats makes them far less hassle for your team.

If they show up mid, well... Malzahar always was good at melting tanks, and nothing has really changed there in his rework. Diana and Kayle are the bane of these champs in general too. Absolute worst case, you can just sandbag them by picking Cho'Gath or Gragas. Or even Galio, if you really want to be a dick about it. Heimerdinger, as always, makes life extremely difficult for melee champs who want to get anything at all done.

They're annoying, I get it, I really do. But its not as if theres nothing you can do but wait for Riot to nerf them. The right picks for the situation can go a very long way.
    It's not about nerfing specific champs, but rather itemisation and burst via talents. There's just so much power outside of a champion's kit. There's so much power even before you begin to itemise, and when you do, it scales and becomes completely ridiculous. Let's not even mention Rengar. It used to be the case that only very few select champs could 100-0 someone in less than 2 seconds and that also required a select buildpath and usually being not really viable in late game. Now everyone does it, if you are not building tanky. It's ridiculous. Thunderlord's does not help as well. I don't get why their solution to the problem of lol in some champs having ridiculous burst like LB or Eve was to give everyone the same burst.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-05-13 at 02:59 PM.