Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grimfox8472 View Post
    Wowhead giving away 400 beta keys, number of current entries with 6 days to go? 741.874......soooo currently a .000539 chance to win.....ouch
    Yeah no. It's more around 100k entries, and it won't be going much above that. Wowhead doesn't even have 741k weekly hits.

Not to mention a lot of double accounts, and then will be verified by ip or the pc details that got sent with it, so it will probably halve after that.

Could anyone with Beta access answer me a question? I haven't seen it answered anywhere.

On Live, if you zoom in your camera while playing Male Orcs you wind up above their heads instead of in front of their faces. Has this been fixed in Legion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    No.

Yes.

You can want all you like, but a german network, or a french network, or an english network, or any cinema, is primarily going to air shows in that country's primary language, which is also what the majority of the population want to see.
    But this is not true expecially if you live in the major city like Paris... Infact, I'm waiting the Warcraft movie review from a friend of mine that live in Paris and will watch the movie in OV in about 12 days from now. And for what I know, in Berlin or Monacois the same.

Also in this case watch Warcraft dubbed will be particularly annoying because the dubbing is not so good and instead of using the same actor who double Travis Fimmel in Vikings, was used another one. There is no solution but I can not even be happy to see a film got worse by dubbing...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Not to mention a lot of double accounts,
    Looks like one entry per battle.net account.....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know where i need to turn in the Quest "Securing the Aegis"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Looks like one entry per battle.net account.....
    Yes but who only has one bnet nowadays? I have 3 different ones, albeit one is a different region and the other one is my raf one.

7+ Year Old Account
    They (wowhead) require a HFC wing achievement (for wowhead giveaway), at least. So people can't just create new accounts use a level 1 to get in.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But this is not true expecially if you live in the major city like Paris... Infact, I'm waiting the Warcraft movie review from a friend of mine that live in Paris and will watch the movie in OV in about 12 days from now. And for what I know, in Berlin or Monacois the same.
    Because those cities have sufficiently large non-native populations to make that a worthwile endeavour. A cinema isn't going to screen a version that has no chance of filling the room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    Does anyone know where i need to turn in the Quest "Securing the Aegis"?
    isnt it in dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    They require a HFC wing achievement, at least. So people can't just create new accounts use a level 1 to get in.
    Unless you've got a quote on that, might want to edit in a "I believe that they" at the beginning there. There's been a few people who talked about their alpha invites who didn't play during WoD, at all.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

They require a HFC wing achievement, at least. So people can't just create new accounts use a level 1 to get in.
    Mmmmmmm no.False.Stahp.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Mmmmmmm no.False.Stahp.
    For Week 1--are you prepared to face the Burning Legion? Have you participated in Hellfire Citadel? Complete any of the Hellfire Citadel wings on any difficulty--even LFR works! ( Bastion of Shadows, Halls of Blood, Hellbreach, Destructor's Rise, The Black Gate).
    Straight from wowhead. Copypasta'd.

This is just for their giveaway, which people were talking about. I guess I should've clarified that.

Retired Shaman

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.twitch.tv/vanioneu

Beta key giveaway stream happening. German.

Retired Shaman

I wish I could understand German. :P

No idea what's going on.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.twitch.tv/vanioneu

Beta key giveaway stream happening. German.
    i.... cant..... watch.... BUT I HAVE TO!!!
    i really hate german youtubers and streamers, mostly because i cant stand their voices.
    and the way how they speak..... ugh.... just ugh....

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i.... cant..... watch.... BUT I HAVE TO!!!
    i really hate german youtubers and streamers, mostly because i cant stand their voices.
    ... are you for real ?

Homophobia is so gay.

He just said that "it's a little bit difficult to win a eu key"

No idea if that means you can't enter or what haha

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching vanion's stream is like watching the paint dry...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    With me buying the Deluxe Digital Version I will be happy and play the game as well.
    Can't wait to use the Heroes Felstalker for Illidan, use the Illidari Mount as well and such.

And I have a question too.
    Will there be a patch I have to download with getting Digital version to make it look like Legion App?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    He just said that "it's a little bit difficult to win a eu key"

No idea if that means you can't enter or what haha
    someone asked if he could speak english or something.
    then he said if you dont speak german its gonna be difficult.

Formerly known as Arafal