Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they meant that certain kinds of mobs would drop certain legendaries?

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually looks like EU players cant connect to the Beta. :/

Tweet from BLizzardCS:
    We're currently investigating reports from EU accounts that are unable to connect to our games in NA, ty for your patience in the meantime!

Source: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...43490424766464
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Actually looks like EU players cant connect to the Beta. :/

Tweet from BLizzardCS:
    We're currently investigating reports from EU accounts that are unable to connect to our games in NA, ty for your patience in the meantime!

Source: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...43490424766464
    you aren't missing much. the world server is down for the count atm.

I find it funny that they mentioned less than a week ago that players expect a polish experience when they participate in a beta, and Blizzard gave a disconnecting, generally unoptimized, experience.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Server is back up and phasing seems to be fixed. Things are a bit laggy atm though.

This Yad Sivart blue has the best avatar.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I find it funny that they mentioned less than a week ago that players expect a polish experience when they participate in a beta, and Blizzard gave a disconnecting, generally unoptimized, experience.
    they were talking about having most of the content available to test, its still a beta its going to be buggy...

How you continue to only see things in a negative light baffles me every time I see you post.

Your sense of humor is hilarious when it actually hits, and I respect your opinion sometimes Paula, but holy shit did you even read what you wrote before you posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that you both have no idea what a beta is for and that you seem to have comprehension issues

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I'd just be happy to be in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    they were talking about having most of the content available to test, its still a beta its going to be buggy...
    Quote: "At Blizzcon, the team said that beta would start in a couple of weeks, but then they realized that players expect beta to be a polished demo. The current state of Legion then was more like an old-school WoW beta, with 2/3rd of specs unplayable and lots of content and features that weren't implemented. It didn't feel right calling that a beta, so the team called it an alpha and still invited a decent number of people."

They were talking about more than content.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    How you continue to only see things in a negative light baffles me every time I see you post.

Your sense of humor is hilarious when it actually hits, and I respect your opinion sometimes Paula, but holy shit did you even read what you wrote before you posted it.
    Not really negative. I am actually quite happy with the state the game is currently in. A few things concern me, but not enough to matter. Doesn't mean I can't find it funny they continue to not be able to keep there word on things, less than a week after they say them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I find it funny that you both have no idea what a beta is for and that you seem to have comprehension issues
    Well according to the quote above, they seem to think a modern beta is a polished demo. So I may not be the one with brain problems here

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    I'd just be happy to be in it...
    Be happy you aren't. You will get to experience things when they are live rather than in a test environment.

Not really negative. I am actually quite happy with the state the game is currently in. A few things concern me, but not enough to matter. Doesn't mean I can't find it funny they continue to not be able to keep there word on things, less than a week after they say them.
    They also said "Now go break things!" but I'm not one to get baited into this sorta conversation so that's all I'll say, seeing as it's pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given what you quoted from Blizzcon, they released exactly what they wanted to release when the beta launched last week. You have the level cap at 110 with all of the specs and zones being opened, so again I think you seem to be having a tough understanding of what Blizzard said. Their definition of polished in that context from Blizzcon is to have features and specs implemented, not polished as in everything being bug and crash free. The entire point of the beta is to stress test the servers as well as get other things in general tested so shit like this won't happen on live. And yes, Blizzard is entirely right when they say that people expect a satisfying, bug-free experience with the Beta given your reaction (as well as others) to the instability of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Be happy you aren't. You will get to experience things when they are live rather than in a test environment.
    Couldn't care less, its all the same to me really. Gonna be bugs in the live game, gonna be slow downs, initial expansion rush, etc. At least i'll know what i'm getting into before I play it when it fully releases as well as put in my two cents for all the changes in feedback forums. I want to play it to throw my opinions out there, seeing the new stuff is just a side bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    It's not that simple unless Blizz is going back on their plans, since they've said you can target certain ones and that doing harder content means higher chance of them dropping
    Meaning only ones for your current spec will drop & only if you don't already have that specific one.

They're still just world drops. You just can't get one for a Paladin if you're a priest. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Given what you quoted from Blizzcon, they released exactly what they wanted to release when the beta launched last week. You have the level cap at 110 with all of the specs and zones being opened, so again I think you seem to be having a tough understanding of what Blizzard said. Their definition of polished in that context from Blizzcon is to have features and specs implemented, not polished as in everything being bug and crash free. The entire point of the beta is to stress test the servers as well as get other things in general tested so shit like this won't happen on live. And yes, Blizzard is entirely right when they say that people expect a satisfying, bug-free experience with the Beta given your reaction (as well as others) to the instability of everything.
    That wasn't from Blizzcon fam. That was from the interview with Ion a week ago. Also, you can't say Blizzard is right about that fact then mention two lines above how wrong I am for wanting that. Blizzard wanted this to be a polished demo, like Overwatch, like any Console Game Beta, not like the WoD/MoP/Cata Beta. My reaction, by the way, is that Legion looks great. Pretty high praise coming from me, at least I think that would be what most would assume. Just because I think X is bad or Y is wrong doesn't mean Z is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Couldn't care less, its all the same to me really. Gonna be bugs in the live game, gonna be slow downs, initial expansion rush, etc. At least i'll know what i'm getting into before I play it when it fully releases as well as put in my two cents for all the changes in feedback forums. I want to play it to throw my opinions out there, seeing the new stuff is just a side bonus.
    Why not wait to see the new stuff with your friends though is what I was trying to get at.

They need to buff the XP on beta. You need to complete all storyline quests to get to 108 or 109 atm, but for 110? YOU NEED TO SEARCH IN THE WORLD.

INB4 "tsk and people want vanilla servers".

There is a big difference between that and vanilla servers.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    They need to buff the XP on beta. You need to complete all storyline quests to get to 108 or 109 atm, but for 110? YOU NEED TO SEARCH IN THE WORLD.

INB4 "tsk and people want vanilla servers".

There is a big difference between that and vanilla servers.
    There is a huge difference, as a matter of fact I fail to see the logical leap you did to get to someone talking about vanilla Servers, the leap is that big of a difference.

They also said they needed to load test the beta, many of the issues are load issues... found only by getting a crapload of players on board.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'm bored AF I need something to do anyone got any suggestions?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.