Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    "I'm just going over to hang out"
    This one, a lot. The first probably 6 months that I was with my girlfriend who lived 2 towns away I would go over there every single weekend and tell my parents I was at my best friends house. Turns out my mom knew all along, but she was just being a bro.

Actually most of my big lies were involving girls.

Deleted
    Well, I don't know, I rarely have lied to my parents

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    That i was going to college after i dropped out but they didnt find out til i ran away from home to another state overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    This one, a lot. The first probably 6 months that I was with my girlfriend who lived 2 towns away I would go over there every single weekend and tell my parents I was at my best friends house. Turns out my mom knew all along, but she was just being a bro.

Actually most of my big lies were involving girls.
    Hah whenever my parents were gonna be out of the house for an extended amount of time I'd always triple check to see how long they'd be away or if I had the house for myself I'd call and ask about what time they were coming home? I thought I was so slick but my mom finally told me she knew I only wanted to know because I was inviting my girlfriend over lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Hah whenever my parents were gonna be out of the house for an extended amount of time I'd always triple check to see how long they'd be away or if I had the house for myself I'd call and ask about what time they were coming home? I thought I was so slick but my mom finally told me she knew I only wanted to know because I was inviting my girlfriend over lol.
    For a couple years my parents would sometimes go out of town for a week at a time, and I would be paranoid the entire time that they would come home early by surprise. So if they were due home on Sunday, I made sure no one was over past Friday.

Another big-ish lie is my second semester of college I would leave the house for college, drive around our block and sleep in my car for an hour until they were both gone for work and then just go back home. They never found out about that one until I told them like a year ago. Casually dropped the, "Hey you know how I dropped out of college because I wanted to work full time instead? Well that last semster I came home right after you left basically every day." Mom was less than thrilled.

They still don't know i was adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Had a car accident when I was young and just got my license

I was speeding along an empty road with friends partying and crashed into a tree

Told my parents I found the car like that after parking it overnight just so they wouldn't worry
    You told your parents that you parked your car then somehow it ended up crashed into a tree....They didn't believe you, did they?

Deleted
    'Of course we used a condom.'

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not have sex with my sister

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I did not have sex with my sister
    Are you just saying this for shits and giggles or did you actually bone your sister?

I must know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Are you just saying this for shits and giggles or did you actually bone your sister?

I must know.
    Numerous times

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in a conservative christian family. They know that I'm liberal and not as devout or talkative about religion as they are, but they think I'm just quiet in general. I've never told them that I'm not religious. I also listen to a lot of metal bands, which my family immediately associates with Satanism, so I only let them see me listening to indie rock, which I do also enjoy.

That when my Dad had a motorcycle accident and was in the hospital for 4 months learning how to walk again I was at home not babysitting my siblings but in my room making it so my girlfriend had to learn how to walk again.

That's not a marijuana plant!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's not a marijuana plant!
    My hippy divorced mother tried to tell me that the plant growing in my 'every other weekend' bedroom was a tomato plant.

status of my sexual experience prior to marriage. I'm pretty sure dad suspects that I wasn't a virgin on my wedding day, but mom is pretty oblivious. what she doesn't know - cannot hurt her and not like it matters anyways, especially at this point.

come to think of is - pretty much all my lies to my parents are lies by omission.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Numerous times
    Nice.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    status of my sexual experience prior to marriage. I'm pretty sure dad suspects that I wasn't a virgin on my wedding day, but mom is pretty oblivious. what she doesn't know - cannot hurt her and not like it matters anyways, especially at this point.
    I'm glad I didn't/don't have to deal with this. My parents through highschool were pretty accepting of my shenanigans that they knew about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I'm glad I didn't/don't have to deal with this. My parents through highschool were pretty accepting of my shenanigans that they knew about.
    my mom is super traditionalist in some ways. dad is a LOT more open minded, so it made mom easier to deal with. still, hub and I still laugh occasionally at her over-dramatic comparing of me to a balloon back when hub and I were still dating; you know since once you pop it, no one wants it anymore sort of thing. (he was present for that particular argument and we'e been... ah...going at it for months at that point :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    my mom is super traditionalist in some ways. dad is a LOT more open minded, so it made mom easier to deal with. still, hub and I still laugh occasionally at her over-dramatic comparing of me to a balloon back when hub and I were still dating; you know since once you pop it, no one wants it anymore sort of thing. (he was present for that particular argument and we'e been... ah...going at it for months at that point :P)
    I'm somewhat ashamed of having laughed at the popped balloon analogy, but I have to tell you, this made my day
    Women are balloons that can be popped and are gone forever just like that more hillarious than it should be