Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Or Thrall. Green Jesus now we might have Purple Moses.
    Oh dear lord! Thanks for the laugh on that wondrous new title for Illidan. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Confirmed Argus next expansion, would make sense right? I mean we thought we were going to Argus after WOD anyway.
    Yup, especially now the exodar is operational.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    I love how they try their hardest to make a redemption story for Illidan and fail so hard.

Having Illidan leading the attack on argus, fine. Having him be the "Champion of Light"? WHY?! He is a fucking badass demon hunter, why must you make him a "holy" fucktard?
    It says the Burning Legion ravaged multiple words, and from the ashes arose "Armies of the Light" - I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to be a super being of holy light. It's also said he walks the path of light and shadow - Probably refering to the fact that he's dancing on the edge of the blade between being a monster and being a hero, considering what he's doing to protect his kin and Azeroth.

Deleted
    I love this, unlike some of the vocals about how much they hated it.

The universe needs as much heroes as it could accumulate for the threats beyond Legion in my opinion, and it is not like we will have Illidan be leading the Army of Light; he will just be one of the warriors if that storyline came to pass, so I am all for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    It says the Burning Legion ravaged multiple words, and from the ashes arose "Armies of the Light" - I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to be a super being of holy light. It's also said he walks the path of light and shadow - Probably refering to the fact that he's dancing on the edge of the blade between being a monster and being a hero, considering what he's doing to protect his kin and Azeroth.
    The Novel tells us differently. He get's a Vision where he becomes filled with the power of light, making him the closest thing to an angel we have in Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    No, Argus is more or less already confirmed to be a part or the location for "a" or "the" end game raid,
    Sure, and Grom was confirmed to be last boss of WoD.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp that last pic sure took a sharp turn, if you read it without reading the rest of the spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think this confirms an Argus expansion so much as a raid against Kil'jaeden taking place on Argus? (at least imo) Velen definitely seems out for revenge and I'm sure Illidan would be happy to kill Kil'jaeden.

Deleted
    They did make the exodar operational, so maybe argus as an endgame raid
    But ppl keep saying "the end raid" while they pretty much said they were gonna split giant raids in half, meaning we will have 2 smaller raids, and i dont think they will change their mind about this

I also dont think they will do 2 (2.5) demon expansions in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Syfus View Post
    Well this spoiler will blow some minds...

Enjoy: http://imgur.com/a/OrfNp
    I know who didn't read the Illidan novel

I wouldn't jump to conclusions here, as the story has not been fully implemented to the end yet.
    They _could_ make his story really really good, with a very good explanation/reason as to why he is special (even if he "would" be turned into a champion of light" or just left as he is now) or it could be a really really bad story, we will see.

Not the first time Blizzard would make us say - "wow", after a plot twist or especially good cinematic.

P.S. Now here is a twist - it will turn out that Illidan is the champion of light and Arthas is the champion of shadow, that would be fun, especially - after they fought and they would fight together against legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    They did make the exodar operational, so maybe argus as an endgame raid
    But ppl keep saying "the end raid" while they pretty much said they were gonna split giant raids in half, meaning we will have 2 smaller raids, and i dont think they will change their mind about this

I also dont think they will do 2 (2.5) demon expansions in a row
    I agree. I highly doubt they'd do two expansions with the same themes/antagonists back to back.

This actually explain where Turalyon and Arellia were fighting the legion and how.

To be honest i don't care if illidan will become a angel,a half angel or a murloc.In this expansion we're fighting a pissed off burning legion.Anything that can help goes.Im surprise the Lich king doesn't suggest bringing Kel'thuzad to the fight or the Kirin tor promote a search for the Book of Medivh,i mean seriosly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Wtf. After the part with 'child of light and dark' I thought it was about Anduin. Then I went like "wat" at the last SS.
    Same!

I have missed out on reading quite a few of the last books, now I feel like I've missed something. I'm excited though. This expansion is looking better to me than anything since Wrath.

and elune created the prime naaru.

It's nice to see they're incorporating some book stuff in, those who are have been keeping up to date with the books won't find this surprising at all but for those who haven't it's going to be a nice twist for them when they come to play the new expansion

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    and elune created the prime naaru.
    yeah I heard about that but does anyone have link or whatever for that????

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Destiny. Prophecies. This is so cheap, like Starcraft 2's prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Remember when this game was about knights, orcs and dragons and not about space aliens, planet-sized titans and all sorts of obscure sci-fi shit?
    The game's been about aliens since WC2 made Draenor a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I agree. I highly doubt they'd do two expansions with the same themes/antagonists back to back.
    what like orcs...and then more orcs?