Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that doggie dying. It felt really forced and without reason. Summer could have easily escaped with Bran and the girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Fuck that doggie dying. It felt really forced and without reason. Summer could have easily escaped with Bran and the girl.
    Not gonna lie, I forgot Summer even existed in the show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    That ending. Amongst the countless deaths in the series. Summer and Hodor are definitely up there in regards to making me actually feel emotion to a TV Show.
    For real. Hodor is one of the few truly innocent and harmless characters in GoT, one of the few I really was hoping would just have a happy ending... and yeah animals are always tough :P

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/16LkJ9l.jpg

Best part of the episode imo, fuck what the writers were saying about "Yeah we really didn't mean there to be any thing between Brienne and Tormund"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Best part of the episode imo, fuck what the writers were saying about "Yeah we really didn't mean there to be any thing between Brienne and Tormund"
    Giantsbane for King of Westeros! I adore Tormund.
    And also welcome with open arms our new red priestess.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    A thread on r/FreeFolk sums it up pretty well I think.
    From what we've seen, when Bran wargs into somebody/something, he lives straight through that person so I don't feel that it was him controlling future Hodor whilst also strolling round in the "Vision".

I took it to be that him trying to warg while in the vision had somehow connected both Hodors, and warged Kid-Hodor into Big-Hodors body. He then acts on instinct and helps to defend them, knowing no idea wtf is going on and helps them flee.

The mind of the kid-hodor (or at least a large part of it) that was in Big-Hodors body is then destroyed when Big-Hodor is killed, so kid-hodor is left in a semi-warged state with most of his mind dead in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

lol I'm totally shipping them. It actually makes sense for a Wildling, who as a culture pride strength and power, to be drawn to a woman that's so strong.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Personally, I think that the Mad King is mad due to the whispers of the Bloodraven/Three Eyed Raven attempting to alter the course of things, and this is why he's so wary of Brann's interference during his visions; he knows the consequences. By trying to change the course of things, it's very easy to cause worse. The Mad King apparently went mad from whispers he heard, so, could maybe hold water.

So perhaps it's not all on Brann, but the meddling of Bloodraven as well
    Everything the Starks touch seems to go to shit. Beside Rickon all of the children have caused or played the part in awful things happening. Their mother was just as bad. The family that was some what painted as the heroes of the show are now becoming the villains in some ways once you look back at the results of their actions.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Hodor moment was sad. Not just cause he died but because he lost most of his life to save the little shit that is Bran.

I'm not feeling Tormund+Brienne. Tormund likes her for purely physical looks and Brienne doesn't feel the same way. Brienne+Jaime seems more likely since the started to like each other and Brienne didn't answer to Cersei if he loved him. After Cersei hits the bucket then Jaime is going to move on to Brienne.

Deleted
    The people that Varys grew up with? Will this further the Blackfyre theory??

Australian actress will reportedly play a member of a travelling theatre troupe in the HBO fantasy drama
    http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...ame-of-thrones
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-22 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    2 direwolves left....

Quote Originally Posted by Salistra View Post
    2 direwolves left....
    Lets hope they get to feast on Ramsey. Also hope we see more of Umber, the short bit we saw with him was amazing, im hoping they are still loyal to Starks and that he will turn on the Boltons.

Deleted
    Lets hope they get to feast on Ramsey.
    Ghost might , the other one got a pack of her own besides she is to far south i gues....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Everything the Starks touch seems to go to shit. Beside Rickon all of the children have caused or played the part in awful things happening. Their mother was just as bad. The family that was some what painted as the heroes of the show are now becoming the villains in some ways once you look back at the results of their actions.
    I am not convinced in the Mad King /3ER theory for the moment. The Targs were never nice people to start with (burning thousands to conquer lands that were fine before) and inbreeding didn't help them. He wasn't the first one to have an obsession for Wildefire.
    And contrary to Hodor, even if the MadKing was crazy, he could still fonction on his own, have conversations etc. The truth is we don't know enough on the Hodorization to come up with a conclusion that easily.

The Starks were never painted as heroes, as the nicest family of Lords, yes. The ones with the best morals (maybe a tad too much for this world) indeed. But not heroes. And to say they are villains I wouldn't go that far either.
    Even if Bran causes a horrible life for Hodor, and the death of a few people, if it was his Fate, and in the End contributes to killing the Wildlings or saving Westeros they are necessary deaths (exept Summer that was just gratuitous ). That would not make him a Villain.
    Even if you cumulate the bad things the Starks have done (only talking about the Show Starks) they are very far from the Bolton/Frey/Lannister.

The only villans per se in this show are the WW. All the rest are juste humans fighting for power/morals etc.

- - - Updated - - -

That was my reaction as well, my reaction to Hodors death is more being pissed at the fact that Meera and Bran (though he wasn't really there) kind of just left him, with Meera basically yelling "sacrifice yourself" over and over again.

Whereas seeing a kid who just seems like a normal teenager go from being a normal teenager into being someone with the mental age of a child who can't even communicate with the people around him, all so that he can eventually get torn to shreds while being mind controlled by the person who wiped his mind in the first place was just flat out horrifying.
    Exactly. I'm gonna have this bad feeling all over again when I'll watch it in better quality. Although we didn't see him die yet, just stabbed? (quality was really bad so couldn't clearly see), even though he won't survive imo.
    One of the only innocent people in the show (he even seemed very nice as a teenager) ending like that because someone decided to have fun in visions without his master... Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Lets hope they get to feast on Ramsey. Also hope we see more of Umber, the short bit we saw with him was amazing, im hoping they are still loyal to Starks and that he will turn on the Boltons.
    That was my hope and will be until episode 9. But the leaks (that are for the moment accurate) do not go towards that theory sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Salistra View Post
    Ghost might , the other one got a pack of her own besides she is to far south i gues....
    Nymeria is supposed to come and help in the Riverlands this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Exactly my sentiment. Leaf would have suicide bombed to save them anyway, Summer could have ran with Meera and Bran.
    Gosh Meera should hate Bran at this moment, got Jojoen killed (yes he knew his fate and still went but still), the last of the COTF (that we know of), Summer, Hodor...

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since there have been so many Brans in the Stark family, can we call the new one Bran the Fuckup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Wow what a feels trip. Poor Hodor.

Oh boy.

Direwolves dying is never a good sign for a Stark.

I mean Sansa's did and she's still...fine? Alive I guess is the word I'd use. Since she's seen and been through some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting details about the origins of the White Walkers....

does that mean, since the children of the forest eventually made peace with the humans, that they could not control them any longer?

since most of the children of the forest died/disappeared......the White Walkers objective is still to wipe out humanity then correct?

they obviously bring winter along with them, what if (since the history of the long night, and maybe the ones before it, the white walkers came), maybe in a sense they are winter itself, the long night.

and since they lost their last battle against Azor Ahai, they've been recuperating since and are obviously gaining in strength to bring winter along with them again...

pretty crazy that they can control such a thing.

and Sad to see Hodor gone, i loved his character :/

Deleted
    How has no one else mentioned Littlefingers jetpack?

The man goes from the Vale to Castle Black in a single episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold the door.

I blame Meera for not sacrificing herself. Also, no King's Landing this episode, at all I so wanted to see Tyrells vs the Faith, have to wait 1 more week now