10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Stannis' daughter survived it, albeit with the best healer money could buy. Perhaps the new priestess chick can do something if he makes it back to the city?
    Bad Reg. You know that you can't hope for such things in Game of Thrones.

Was it just a theory that the first Lord Commander met a pale as snow woman who made him into the Night's King?

Also, poor Hodor. That's really some fucked up shit.

I want Jorah to get a cure after his arm already turns to stone. Then he can punch people to death with ease and take his new title. Jorah "Stonefist" Mormont.

Also anyone else think Sansa has Ramsay's baby?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Bad Reg. You know that you can't hope for such things in Game of Thrones.
    Seriously. I feel like GRRM and the show creators are dreameaters and takes everyone's well-wishes at night and then destroys them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Stannis' daughter survived it, albeit with the best healer money could buy. Perhaps the new priestess chick can do something if he makes it back to the city?
    If I remember right only children in the early stages of Gray scale could be cured. Even if Adults can be cured, pretty sure it is too far gone to cure at this point for Marmot

Cut off the hand? Become a better swordsman than Jamie!

What if Jorah gets the Victarion/Moqorro treatment and ends up with a burning-stone arm? There's still one red priestess cast we've yet to meet this season.

Watched it last night....can someone.....hold the door....whilst I crawl into the fetal position and cry my eyes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    My new favourite. And nudes right off the bat.

Also, according to book readers it appears as if she will turn into a regular, so we'll see more of her. Can't say I complain.
    What's her name? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Watched it last night....can someone.....hold the door....whilst I crawl into the fetal position and cry my eyes out.
    Shh theres only dreams now.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I want Jorah to get a cure after his arm already turns to stone. Then he can punch people to death with ease and take his new title. Jorah "Stonefist" Mormont.

Also anyone else think Sansa has Ramsay's baby?
    He should wait till his member turns to stone so he wont need blue pills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    What's her name? Anyone?
    Eline Powell.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-05-24 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    The necklace isnt whats keeping the red priestesses young, Melisandre is shown taking a bath without it.
    Seems like a common misbelief so i just had to put it out there.

Is Benjen=Coldhands confirmed or still just a theory?
    Actually it is the necklace the showrunners did confirme it somewhere. They just fucked up the directing in that bath episode.

No it's not confirmed and probs won't be. It will just be Benjen (he has a horse in the traile,r not an elk)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    What's her name? Anyone?
    For science reasons I'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Eline Powell.
    for science!

pretty face aside, the door episode did imply she may have paid for the faceless gods men to kill off the other actress in the play so she can be the star, and maybe arya getting a reminder of watching her father being killed by the lannisters might help motivate her to get back to her list.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-24 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well, he doesn't exist in the show, so the "in the book" is an unecessary statement. Also, how can you be so sure?
    GRR MArtin said it wasn't Benjen, and contrary to people think he doesn't need to lie (the showrunners do it to keep the "wow factor")

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's on his left Hand and he is right handed so it won't change anything

I'm not sure I like the direction the TV show is going. Makes me wonder if GRR Martin is even going to release a 6th book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I'm not sure I like the direction the TV show is going. Makes me wonder if GRR Martin is even going to release a 6th book.
    Yeah he's not gonna release what will probably be the best selling book of all time because of the show.

Deleted
    Yeah he's not gonna release what will probably be the best selling book of all time because of the show.
    The problem is that is the Show and the books indeed have the same ending it will be half spoiled. Of course the TV show can't even amount the details and writting of Martin, but still knowing the ending of a book before reading it still sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

That does mention Sansa and Petyr being with the Knights of the Vale, so unless Sansa has a change of heart, there are already holes.
    I am truly hoping it's a fake, and that the Umbers are going to betray Ramsay. It would make the whole Direwolf theory true, and follow the books (loyalty wise)

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Actually it is the necklace the showrunners did confirme it somewhere. They just fucked up the directing in that bath episode.

No it's not confirmed and probs won't be. It will just be Benjen (he has a horse in the traile,r not an elk)
    Sigh, it's stuff like this that makes me wonder if the directors have any clue what they are doing. We see them fucking up stuff and changing things that should be left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    For science reasons I'm sure.
    Yes. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    pretty face aside, the door episode did imply she may have paid for the faceless gods men to kill off the other actress in the play so she can be the star, and maybe arya getting a reminder of watching her father being killed by the lannisters might help motivate her to get back to her list.
    Gotta love that whole scene. It's easy to say you're no one when asked, but watching your beheaded father being mocked and ridiculed like that... Ain't easy being faceless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    That struck me too as the obvious solution. I mean sure, gotta suck to lose an arm, but it's far better than death, and he can just chill around Dany being her advisor and stuff. Doesn't sound so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    GRR MArtin said it wasn't Benjen, and contrary to people think he doesn't need to lie (the showrunners do it to keep the "wow factor")
    Wasn't he in on the whole Jon Snow is dead thingy? I might be mistaken there though.

But yeah as people have pointed out, the children saying "They killed him long time ago" makes it extremely unlikely to be Benjen, since 2 years wouldn't be a long time to the children. That, and if it really was Benjen, when Coldhands would probably be in the show too.