Poll: do you

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Bring back removed items/item-looks please?

Can we please get items like these back for transmog? This was the old look of Robes of Koegler and even if it wasn't intended, it was absolutely beautiful!

do you want -all- of the items back that were removed?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Prestige stuff like Atiesh or Rhok'delar no. Old epic glamours fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Can we please get items like these back for transmog? This was the old look of Robes of Koegler and even if it wasn't intended, it was absolutely beautiful!

do you want -all- of the items back that were removed?
    No. Old items should stay gone. Guess you should have gotten then when they were relevant.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No. Old items should stay gone. Guess you should have gotten then when they were relevant.
    Have to somewhat agree, it's a little of a veteran thing, I guess. A little like CM's being locked away from people the next expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Like a moron I sold my blood tempered ransuer and sin'dorei war- blade back in wrath, wish I could have them again
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Re-enabling them is a cheap way to go, in my opinion. I like Blizzard's strategy with the new Class Order Hall armor sets that resemble the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode sets, but are not the exact same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Like a moron I sold my blood tempered ransuer and sin'dorei war- blade back in wrath, wish I could have them again
    We may get them back as the new Mog system is suppose to give you every item you ever got from quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Have to somewhat agree, it's a little of a veteran thing, I guess. A little like CM's being locked away from people the next expansion.
    Not really, as one is a skill reward.
    Blizzard said they want to being back old appearances.
    Accessible quest rewards are in my view not the same as prestige items like challenge mode and epic class quests.
    Some signature loot items, such as the Defias chestpiece is more of a borderline item.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Quest rewards relevant to the character that completed them will be added to the wardrobe.
    In the case of class/race quests the reward is guaranteed to be relevant and will added to your wardrobe with those same restrictions applying.
    Quests with multiple rewards will reward you appearances only for those relevant to each character that completed it, so the weapons it can equip and the highest armor type it can equip.
    What it could equip pre-level 40 will be irrelevant as that is being simplified to just the one type from the start.

Therefore your ranseur appearance will be usable on a blood elf paladin, and the warblade should be usable on anything which was eligible to get it as a quest reward.
    Note that currently while the ranseur has thsoe specific restrictions placed upon it, the warblade currently does not have any.
    That "might" mean that it will be available to both factions or it is simply an oversight yet to be fixed.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-05-24 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    In my opinion they should place everything removed back into the game.

Gate some rewards behind achievements is fine but for me its a waist of dev. time that they remove items from the game.
    And with this new transmog system they can really do good things with removed items if you ask me.

I just wish I could still get the Defias leather set. It's the perfect transmog for rogues, especially in Legion when you can hide shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not really, as one is a skill reward.
    Blizzard said they want to being back old appearances.
    Accessible quest rewards are in my view not the same as prestige items like challenge mode and epic class quests.
    Some signature loot items, such as the Defias chestpiece is more of a borderline item..
    But, CM's aren't skill rewarded alone, thanks to boosts in general. Think there should be somewhat prestige in both progression, development and time. Could say commitment, but they already got a statue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I just wish I could still get the Defias leather set. It's the perfect transmog for rogues, especially in Legion when you can hide shoulders.
    Got the gloves, leggings, chest and boots. And you're right.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-05-24 at 07:39 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But, CM's aren't skill rewarded alone, thanks to boosts in general. Think there should be somewhat prestige in both progression, development and time. Could say commitment, but they already got a statue.
    Arguably you could say no group content in the game is skill-based due to boosts.
    But some are still held up as that, so while it is questionable who is displaying the skill I would still call it that even if the recipient of the reward is not the one displaying it.
    I am not sure there is an easy way to achieve that, having group content which is un-boostable.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Could be used to be put up on the BMAH like alot of other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Could be used to be put up on the BMAH like alot of other stuff
    That is a definite possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really want the blue valor set and the silver naxx pally set
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

That robe is nice. I got it on my mage, then suddenly... poof. On topic though, some items and not all, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaaa View Post
    That robe is nice. I got it on my mage, then suddenly... poof. On topic though, some items and not all, OP.
    Poof? Items removed as rewards normally don't go poof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some unique bop models, yes.

Most of the retired BoE, yes. Mostly needed. I know some have green retired item and that they want to sell them for an insanely high price, but having them cost 200k just because collectors will seek them without actually using them is just too weird, since it's mostly blue pvp gear, random green with the same model as regular grey items and this kind of things.

Other than that I'm fine with things like Atiesh or other specific BoP models remaining retired.

Deleted
    How can Blizzard be so stupid?

Obviously the game is failing because of <insert name> being <changed or removed>. If they brought back <insert name> the game will no longer be dying. They are hiding their subscription numbers because <insert name> have made the numbers go below <insert random number>. You have to listen to me as well because I am obviously 100% correct and this is not purely an opinion piece. I will also mention <previous expansion or vanilla> is better than <current live edition>. If we went back to <previously mentioned expansion name> the game will be alive again, people will be doing <insert random activity>. How can this be a bad thing?! I will also write the occasional letter in CAPITAL LETTERS and use words that require a higher education level to use but, I do not know how to use them. And guys, this is not troll. I am super for realz. Oh and added a topic with the only option beings I am correct or you are an idiot.

How every new topic is looking lately.

Yes please, CM sets, Corrupted Ashbringer, etc. Even if it is on Timewalking events.