Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I must really be experiencing a statistical anomaly tbh. Except for a very few specific bosses since LFR came up (Durumu, Lei Shen, Nazgrim, Garrosh, Blackhand and Archimonde) I do not think I have ever wiped on another boss. And most of the time those died in 2-3 wipes as well.
    Thinking about it, I wondering if there's any boss I haven't seen an LFR group wipe at least once on. Well. WoD excluded since I haven't bothered.

Maybe I'm doing everyone a favor by choosing to not participating and the problem was me all along

If you really want to AFK through LFR and make it a shittier experience for everyone, no one can stop you.

But you don't then get to turn around and complain about toxic players in LFR or LFG: YOU ARE THAT TOXIC PLAYER.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not my problem
    You are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    idk I guess some people like being miserable.
    Just people complaining how shit the game is, like Drekmar calls everyone in LFR braindead, so his solution is to afk and ''help'' that problem, then come back on the forum and whine about how bad that LFR run was.

''Blizzard gief content '' => '' ermergehd blizzard you put usefull trinkets and gear in LFR, now I have to AFK that braindead fest '' => '' ermerhgehd blizzard, running LFR is cancer, why you put useful gear in there, I don't wanna do that even though I ask for content ''

That's how I imagine Drekmar's day in Legion will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well considering there is an entire style of play devoted to making other people miserable (ganking) is that in any way peculiar?
    Yea but that's other people. He seems to enjoy being miserable himself.

I'm picturing someone living in a house full of earwigs and drinking burnt coffee on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Just people complaining how shit the game is, like Drekmar calls everyone in LFR braindead, so his solution is to afk and ''help'' that problem, then come back on the forum and whine about how bad that LFR run was.

''Blizzard gief content '' => '' ermergehd blizzard you put usefull trinkets and gear in LFR, now I have to AFK that braindead fest '' => '' ermerhgehd blizzard, running LFR is cancer, why you put useful gear in there, I don't wanna do that even though I ask for content ''

To be entirely fair I understand why people don't consider LFR content. I mean PvP is theoretically content but every time I wander into it I feel years of my life being sucked away by satan.

And I realize there are people who also hate pvp who just afk at a capture point and then complain about how awful everyone is when they come back

I just don't do it because I get the content in question isn't for me, I don't want to be there, no one wants me there, and we're all happy if I just do something I enjoy with other people who also enjoy it.

Is that so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post

I mean, I didnt have to complain about in WoD, lets hope I dont have to in Legion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    idk I guess some people like being miserable.
    The best part of it all is..... it is normally the people that say " WoW has become so EZ... OMG bLiZzArD why do you cater for the casuals.... Vinilla WoW was sooo much harder, I remember grinding 6 billion years for my 3 gold to buy that epic gear piece, it was so rewarding....." that now say "OMG bLiZzArD why do you force me to grind EZ stuff to get gear......". Well could they make up their fucking minds already? They should also know that if they put their super lEEt skills up for usage that the LFR boss will die quicker and they could finish faster? But no.... LFR takes soo long and is so boring, we keep wiping but I will just afk....

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    The best part of it all is..... it is normally the people that say " WoW has become so EZ... OMG bLiZzArD why do you cater for the casuals.... Vinilla WoW was sooo much harder, I remember grinding 6 billion years for my 3 gold to buy that epic gear piece, it was so rewarding....." that now say "OMG bLiZzArD why do you force me to grind EZ stuff to get gear......". Well could they make up their fucking minds already? They should also know that if they put their super lEEt skills up for usage that the LFR boss will die quicker and they could finish faster? But no.... LFR takes soo long and is so boring, we keep wiping but I will just afk....
    When I was a kid I would fantasize about being an expert piano player but you could not pay me to practice, so I never became one.

People like the idea of being awesome at something until they realize there's a barrier between that and now called effort.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Haha. That is like spot on. Haha WoW players in a nuttshell

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    Don't be a dickbag. If you're going to do something, don't ruin the experience for everybody else by doing a shitty job at it.
    How about you stop telling other people what to do when you don't have a clue of what even makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How about you stop telling other people what to do when you don't have a clue of what even makes sense?
    Take own advice -_-

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, he's actually pretty correct. If you AFK in LFR, a dickbag is what you are, and that's incontrovertible. What else would you call it? "Selectively social"?

Sorry that you felt addressed by his post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take own advice -_-

Emily is on fire. I see no reason to afk in LFR, at least on purpose. Even in LFR's infancy, only time I might of been afk is alt tabbing cause sometimes LFR people like to wait for others or some other miniscule reason. Otherwise I'm not afk.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Take own advice -_-

Rule #1, never agree with anyone on this forum 85% of the time.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Well that's just going to have to be how it is until I become Queen of Earth and make it legal to eat them outright.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No, rule #1 was never act incautious around little, old, wrinkly men.

So what happened to that new build? Been two hours and no shutdown yet.

I mean, I didnt have to complain about in WoD, lets hope I dont have to in Legion.
    I have good news for you. It's highly unlikely that somebody is going to come to your house during Legion and put a gun to your head to force you to queue for LFR.