Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how the OP thinks he is a victim. Brb gonna grab some popcorn and Fanta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peter134 View Post
    24 hours. That's beside the point however. They have absolutely no right suspending my account when I didn't violate the terms of use. You may be fine with injustice, but I'm not.
    Uhm. You used the term rape in what I can only guess was a derogatory term. So yeah suspension deserved.

Deleted
    Their judgement isn't correct because it wasn't a sexually explicit comment. Do you even know what explicit means?
    You likened rape to having a glass of water. Their judgement was correct and you need to get over it. It's a PG12 game. Rape is not a topic you're allowed to discuss in open channels.
    Stop being so fucking butthurt over saying something dumb and getting punished for it.

Please quote that line. Must have missed it.
    I can not post links, but read these two lines from the ToU:

NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ACCOUNT STORED OR HOSTED ON A BLIZZARD SYSTEM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO SUCH ACCOUNTS ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF BLIZZARD.

BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.

Case closed.

I agreed to a contract, which I have not broken, yet they suspended me anyhow. That's where my legal rights kick in. They are not allowed to do that. Read the thread before you make stupid comments.
    Should read the "contract" (ie terms of service) that you signed closer.

Deleted
    24 hours. That's beside the point however. They have absolutely no right suspending my account when I didn't violate the terms of use. You may be fine with injustice, but I'm not.
    You can't be serious. You're just taking the piss now.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You likened rape to having a glass of water. Their judgement was correct and you need to get over it. It's a PG12 game. Rape is not a topic you're allowed to discuss in open channels.
    Stop being so fucking butthurt over saying something dumb and getting punished for it.
    Whatever, you fucking weeaboo. They should implement a system that automatically bans anyone who says the word "fuck". It's sexually explicit after all.

Saying the word "rape" is not sexually explicit language (which was the reason for my suspension). I did not violate the code of conduct.
    Congratulations on discovering that the word rape is in fact sexually explicit language. Next time maybe you won't threaten to sexually assault people in trade chat or brag about how you've sexually assaulted people in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You can't be serious. You're just taking the piss now.
    Kind of like he has been doing all thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever, you fucking weeaboo. They should implement a system that automatically bans anyone who says the word "fuck". It's sexually explicit after all.
    Point proven. You have zero posting credibility when resorting to insults.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love how the OP thinks he is a victim. Brb gonna grab some popcorn and Fanta.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm. You used the term rape in what I can only guess was a derogatory term. So yeah suspension deserved.
    I think it's funny too, but I also think that Blizzard have some dumb and very confusing rules, especially when it comes to verbal offense. Which they ofc have their right to have, but that does not make the rules less dumb.

If I could actually make them listen to one single advice, then it would be to remove the clause on racism, especially the word "nigger" as said word is used to such an extend in society, that it can barely be categorised as a slur worse than "fuck".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's "obvious" to most people here because they too are brainwashed by cultural marxism. The general populous are complete idiots who don't have an aptitude for common sense (which is demonstrated in this thread).
    You sir, appear to suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Saying "rape" is not offensive. If that was the standard, then dictionaries would be offensive by default since they contain the word and much much worse.
    For someone who is so smart, I am amazed how you managed to misconstrue what I said. I didn't say that saying "rape" is offensive. In fact my exact words were "your comment was inappropriate". Inappropriate =/= Offensive. Nice try at a strawman though. Goes well with your host of ad hominems.

Humans don't have the same empathy. Are you genuinely retarded?
    It's clear you are trying to make it seem like you don't, but I doubt that's the case. I suspect your attitude is more about being lonely than it is about any real sociopathic tendencies you're trying to make us think you have. As to am I genuinely retarded? Nope. Or were you just name calling and trolling there. I figured I'd answer just in case, since, you know, both those things are against the CoC for this site. Though I suspect that will confuse you as well.

The OP is pissed because he got banned for comparing rape to be just a simple action, trying to rationalize and simplify it. On that same note, banning him was also just a simple action. It seems things worked out just fine.

Someone fancies himself a deep thinker, but is really just regurgitating the beliefs of th ose who wish to push an agenda, or rationalize their own shitty actions.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Congratulations on discovering that the word rape is in fact sexually explicit language. Next time maybe you won't threaten to sexually assault people in trade chat or brag about how you've sexually assaulted people in the past.
    Yeah they should ban people who use the word "fuck" for 24 hours as well. Right? It's sexually explicit.

Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    I think it's funny too, but I also think that Blizzard have some dumb and very confusing rules, especially when it comes to verbal offense. Which they ofc have their right to have, but that does not make the rules less dumb.

If I could actually make them listen to one single advice, then it would be to remove the clause on racism, especially the word "nigger" as said word is used to such an extend in society, that it can barely be categorised as a slur worse than "fuck".
    No it wouldn't lol. You wanna be racist in a video game then be prepared to face the consequences. That word is still a derogatory term for that colour of people so of course they will suspend you for it despite context. Just because you think it isn't derogatory/wrong to say does not change the fact it is derogatory/racial.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they should ban people who use the word "fuck" for 24 hours as well. Right? It's sexually explicit.
    They should just ban you permanently to be honest.

The OP needs a shower, a smoke, and a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanct View Post
    You need to shave your neckbeard and lose weight.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    So basically, the hundreds of millions of people around the world who find the term grossly insulting should just get over it because you lack the ability to converse without the use of slang?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanct View Post
    OP needs more than that tbh.

You didn't just say "rape" and that was it. You said rape was fine, since it was just an action like drinking a glass of water. That's fucking grotesque dude. Stop whining on the forums, grow a pair and realize you can't just spout your lunatic opinions in any social environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as you have some time to kill while your ban expires...you might want to consider reading these.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.