Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    He didn't make that argument. He said that German culture is far less prevalent in major German cities than it was previously, and gave a personal anecdote that reflected it. I'm all for enforcing logical arguments, but let's not confuse one claim for another.
    Follow the conversation. A guy said it was "too late", this dude offered the given defense of that claim. It was a shitty defense.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Only white trash are worried about stuff like this. They have nothing except the color of their skin, and they feel it's being threatened.

Wealthy, educated white people don't care if they're a minority or not. They still hold all the money and all the power and can live in their luxury neighborhoods where there isn't a person of questionable origin in sight.

I for one wouldn't mind if there's just 1000 white people like me left in the world, as long as we're rich and living somewhere safe.

That might make for a cool science fiction movie: The entire world is one giant dumpster, everyone is of colored ethnic origin, except for a tiny white aristocracy who doesn't mingle with the plebs, and instead lives in their secure cities of shiny gold, protected by a drone and android army.

Elysium?
    If there were only 1000 rich, educated white people left you can be sure there would be nowhere safe for them to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Nope.
    It is accurate-ish, 45% of people in London are white British.

It is also misleading, as British people are not in a minority in London and white British make up the largest single group by some margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Except that nobody is worried about any color at all. It's about values and culture, and I'd be the last one to have a problem with no matter how brown a person if he/she proves to be a decent human being in terms of the society he/she lives in. Don't inject your skewed take on the matter if what genrally is said is entirely different. (Or, you know, you might just be a bit butt hurt, and it shows.)

Also: No origin is "questionable" per se. People may be. You know, individual ones. You have it utterly wrong.

So is the implication of your message that Arabs are somehow incapable of being decent human beings? The Dailai Lama's words are disgustingly xenophobic here. Anyone that has had any intercation with Arabs knows they range in religious beliefs, morals, etc. And anyone who has spent event a moment with Muslims knows that they are probably more decent of human beings than the rest of us. This is retardedly racist and cultural supremacy at its finest.

I look at our culture and I see how fucked up we are. Infidelity is on the rise, child depression and suicide is on the rise, divorce is on the rise, STD infections are on the rise, middle age depression and suicide is on the rise, government is taking more freedoms every day. Who are WE to say our culture is any better than theirs? Shit the stuff we do makes me sick sometimes.

inb4 a SJW calls him a misogynistic, homophobic, bigoted, Islamaphobe!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    inb4 a SJW calls him a misogynistic, homophobic, bigoted, Islamaphobe!
    ha , 1 post to late :F

Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    ha , 1 post to late :F
    we both posted at the same time though. 1:30 AM.
    so i would say it is a tie.

Deleted
    Nope.
    Actually Yes

As at 2011 London contains by far the lowest percentage of White British people of all the UK regions, where they make up less than half of the population in 24 of the 32 boroughs, including Newham (16.7%), Brent (18.0%), Ealing (30.4%), Harrow (30.9%), Tower Hamlets (31.2%), Westminster (35.2%) and Hackney (36.2%).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee00 View Post
    Actually Yes

As at 2011 London contains by far the lowest percentage of White British people of all the UK regions, where they make up less than half of the population in 24 of the 32 boroughs, including Newham (16.7%), Brent (18.0%), Ealing (30.4%), Harrow (30.9%), Tower Hamlets (31.2%), Westminster (35.2%) and Hackney (36.2%).
    Which ignores the political power and influence aspect of what constitutes a majority or minority population.

Deleted
    What an absolute RACIST, NAZI-SYMPATHISER, HATER OF ALL NON-WHITES and TOTAL XENOPHOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-02 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Only white trash are worried about stuff like this. They have nothing except the color of their skin, and they feel it's being threatened.

Wealthy, educated white people don't care if they're a minority or not. They still hold all the money and all the power and can live in their luxury neighborhoods where there isn't a person of questionable origin in sight.

I for one wouldn't mind if there's just 1000 white people like me left in the world, as long as we're rich and living somewhere safe.

That might make for a cool science fiction movie: The entire world is one giant dumpster, everyone is of colored ethnic origin, except for a tiny white aristocracy who doesn't mingle with the plebs, and instead lives in their secure cities of shiny gold, protected by a drone and android army.

Elysium?
    And in other news, the highly revered Kensai666 refers to the Dalai Lama as white trash.

Deleted
    Look at him! Typical white-supremacist smiling at the expense of everyone else!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which ignores the political power and influence aspect of what constitutes a majority or minority population.
    The most powerful London politician is not white British though.

Its ridiculous what europe is doing, its clear that there is an issue here and that the mass immigration is a problem, yet the media lies to the people and they keep trying to convince them that nothing is wrong.

The worst part is that its not happening by the peoples will, im surprised that the leaders havent been impeached or something, they are acting in a completely self destructive manner!
    I dont know what the leaders of these countries get out of this, hard to believe that they care one iota about the countries they were elected to govern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The most powerful London politician is not white British though.
    Which is a bit like saying black people aren't a minority in the US because the president is black. The overwhelming majority of the British power structure is still white. Not that it should matter anyway, unless we want to claim that melanin levels are somehow relevant to "Britishness".

Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    So is the implication of your message that Arabs are somehow incapable of being decent human beings? The Dailai Lama's words are disgustingly xenophobic here. Anyone that has had any intercation with Arabs knows they range in religious beliefs, morals, etc. And anyone who has spent event a moment with Muslims knows that they are probably more decent of human beings than the rest of us. This is retardedly racist and cultural supremacy at its finest.

I look at our culture and I see how fucked up we are. Infidelity is on the rise, child depression and suicide is on the rise, divorce is on the rise, STD infections are on the rise, middle age depression and suicide is on the rise, government is taking more freedoms every day. Who are WE to say our culture is any better than theirs? Shit the stuff we do makes me sick sometimes.
    No, the argument is that taking in too many refugees, who then stay, procreate and spread their ideals, threatens the culture of the native population. In nature terms, they would be considered an Invasive Species.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is a bit like saying black people aren't a minority in the US because the president is black. The overwhelming majority of the British power structure is still white. Not that it should matter anyway, unless we want to claim that melanin levels are somehow relevant to "Britishness".
    How would you know what is relevant to Britishness, or what the power structure of London is like? Genuine question.

Deleted
    There's no political power by belonging to a majority population nor is there a lack of power by belonging to a minority population.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's no political power by belonging to a majority population nor is there a lack of power by belonging to a minority population.
    That's cute.

How would you know what is relevant to Britishness, or what the power structure of London is like? Genuine question.
    We'll start with the later. Governmental officials, party officials etc etc are all publicly available. As for the former, do you contest it? Is being white some important trait of what it means to be British?

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll start with the later. Governmental officials, party officials etc etc are all publicly available.
    We are talking about London, not the UK as a whole. You seem to have gone off track there, bring it back to London please.

As for the former, do you contest it? Is being white some important trait of what it means to be British?
    I have my own personal opinions, but they are based on me being British, having lived there for the majority of my life and still spending about 1/3-1/4 of my life there. I asked the question of you, I know what I think.