Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Personally I liked that it made it more likely that players had to be competent in every role to advance rather than 1 or 2. Made players seem more skillful in order to advance
    WTB ranking per role in season 7 would nice to get chromas or skins for hitting gold+ on a role.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

didnt take too long for ghostcrawler to ruin another game. watch him leave riot games to join the next big thing only for the cycle to repeat lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    didnt take too long for ghostcrawler to ruin another game. watch him leave riot games to join the next big thing only for the cycle to repeat lmao
    Yea, I'm pretty miffed about the Dynamic Queue thing - there are so many good ideas for reforming the system without going all the way back to Solo Queue - but they don't seem interested in any of them.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Yea, I'm pretty miffed about the Dynamic Queue thing - there are so many good ideas for reforming the system without going all the way back to Solo Queue - but they don't seem interested in any of them.
    I mean I get where they were coming from, kind of. They saw data that a lot of people are either playing with friends or are playing ranked - and they wanted to combine that. But by doing that they completly shit all over the actual people that care about this game and grinded out for YEARS. Rank means nothing now since you are able to boost a buddy to fucking diamond with a 4 or 5man premade, even if he's silver. Competitive players, who put their heart and soul into video games without any real gain are the ones they should aspire to keep and protect because they made the game into what it is today and not those random people who play once every blue moon but can't/don't want to without their butt-buddies bc then they might not have as much fun. These people will leave the game in a heartbeat - they don't fucking care. I know that they prolly bring in more money overall - but do we really always only have to look for the most profit? They ruined the game by trying to cater to casuals who in the end will betray them. sad

The queue times since this system are absurd. Im playing on my smurf Gold 5 account, shouldnt be hard to find me a match. And its been 10+ minutes... seriously? This NEVER happened in Solo Q

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    The queue times since this system are absurd. Im playing on my smurf Gold 5 account, shouldnt be hard to find me a match. And its been 10+ minutes... seriously? This NEVER happened in Solo Q
    That's the fault of new champ select not dynamic queue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    Didn't ghost crawler join during late season 4 and season 5 was actually pretty good. He isn't the only one making decision. People were hating on ghost crawler before he left wow and that game is in even worse place without him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Didn't ghost crawler join during late season 4 and season 5 was actually pretty good. He isn't the only one making decision. People were hating on ghost crawler before he left wow and that game is in even worse place without him.
    Yea - don't blame Ghostcrawler.

If anything I would argue WoW went downhill after he left: which was around when Draenor was announced. Draenor was the first time I stopped raiding in WoW since launch, and the first time I didn't compete in a PvP season since TBC (when seasons began). In terms of my enjoyment, Draenor was a huge flop - and Ghostcrawler had no part in it.

Plus - Ghostcrawler was actually an excellent dev for community interaction - he posted religiously - he trolled. He responded to everyone - not the way we often wanted - but he was there. Ever since he left the WoW devs have been radio-silent like they are on a covert mission or something.

Also note that he isn't part of this roundtable at all.

Yea - don't blame Ghostcrawler.
    "But he ruined WoW and promised me a pony etc etc"

But the truth of the matter is people love having scapegoats for patchnotes they dislike and GC is just willing enough to oblige. It's so much easier to blame someone with a public face than a collective of game designers who've been busy making sure they get the right nerfs in place without going overboard.

15+ Year Old Account
    @StrawberryZebra

Yea, and Ghostcrawler is usually happy to take the heat - because he can handle it. Doesn't really solve anything putting everything on him though

What did you guys get out of mystery store tab thing?
    Ice Drake Shyvana - 20%
    Neon Strike Vi - 20%
    Popstar Ahri - 40%
    Lunar Wraith Morgana - 60%
    Headhunter Caitlyn - 60%
    I want to call it... Gentleman LeBlanc? - 70%

I think it must be detecting our most played characters - because all of those in my top 10 most played.
    The other ones in my most played (Elise, Evelynn, Diana, Morgana (except Lunar Wraith), etc) - I already own all their skins. That or I'm just lucky to have so much overlap?

So... I got the bottom 4. I don't think I would ever use the LeBlanc when I have Ravenborn and Elderwood (both are some of my favs in the game) - but at like 125 RP - couldn't say no.

Deleted
    I got:
    SSW Rengar -20%
    Marauder Olaf -40%
    Cottontail Fizz -40%
    Elderwood Bard -60%
    Lil Slugger Trundle -50%
    Shadowfire Kindred -70%

So overall, pretty bad. I already got both of Rengar's other skins, 2 Olaf skins, 2 Fizz skins, Bard's only other skin, 2 Trundle skins, and have no interest whatsoever in any of Kindred's current skins because they're both bad (in my opinion - with Shadowfire being the worse one).

And I don't think it is detecting the most played. The only champions out of those that're in my top 10 are Rengar and Fizz. And I've got others in my top 10 that I only have 1 skin for, or have more skins available to them.

--

I think they could fix the issues people have with these "Your Store" things is by allowing people to make a wishlist of a minimum number of skins, and not 100% being Legendary or 1350. Then when these come around just select some of them at random to discount.

Deleted
    Can someone talk about the new female champion?
    i dont have a computer in a month and i want t play her so bad.

on the champion spotlight they always seem OP. But how is she actually?

Edit!: She seems OP as hell
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-03 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

trong if you know how to use her. I've been continuing to main Udyr as my buddy transitioned to play her, and sthe amount of CC she has for us to chain through is rediculous. Slows, knockbacks, etc. The Wall (her ult) is especially powerful, but has the ability to screw over your team if they (or the enemy team) aren't prepared for it. She's got a lot of damage too.

As usual for champions, she's strong in the hands of somebody who can use her well, IMO. If said player is mediocre, she's going to be weak and possibly even detrimental to her team at times. Just takes a lot of practice to get used to.

- - - Updated - - -

For my store skins:

• Primal Udyr - 30%
    • Riot K-9 Nasus - 40%
    • Strike Lucian - 40%
    • Lumberjack Sion - -50%
    • Atlantean Syndra - 60%
    • Secret Agent Xin Zhao - 70%

Not sure why Lucian and Xin Zhao are here, I've played both maybe a grand total of twice, counting norms. Nasus and Udyr are by far two of my most played, and I play Sion fairly frequently as well. Syndra is the mid laner I play most, but I probably won't buy that skin, I have Justicar and Snow Day already.

Asked myself why Kayle isn't up here, but the only skins of hers I don't have are Silver and Judgement. Which are both two of her best skins ;~;

15+ Year Old Account

Nah. For most of my Junglers she's actually really easy to gank - once you are on her, you just walk circles around her between auto attacks and she misses all her abilities.

Probably the thing she is best for is her ultimate wall - which can be really strong for both engaging teamfights, and initiating cross-lane ganks (think Twisted Fate ultimate, combined with a full-lane Anivia wall).

So she's a natural Mid - and a great cross-lane ganker and teamfighter - but a good Mid assassin or frequent jungle ganks will shut her down hard unless she curls up under her turret all game - and any mid mage lane bully will beat her too.

She's basically Malphite actually - lose lane, win game.

I fought a team the other day that had: Shen Top, Nocturne Jungle, TF Mid, Taliyah Support, Lucian ADC. We lost that game - both Shen and Nocturne also had TP - they got so many 5v2 or 5v3 ganks that it was really hard to make plays - and their map pressure was so high they weren't giving anything up after around level 10 - despite their frequent MIA's in other lanes - because they would all just swap positions.

Overall, I daresay she's balanced. She's great at her win condition, but has real weaknesses you can exploit if you know how.

-Toy Soldier GP -20%
    -Riot Graves -40%
    -Gravelord Azir -60%
    -High Noon Jhin -60%
    -Fnatic Corki -70%
    -Shamrock Malphite -70%

The only one i really care about is the Azir skin, but i cba to buy it atm since i've been playing less and less recently.

Deleted
    Thank you #Yvaelle and #shadow the edghog.

cant wait to have my pc back. Maybe one more month of waiting
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-05 at 02:29 PM.

Thank you #Yvaelle and #shadow the edgog.

cant wait to have my pc back. Maybe one more month of waiting
    What happened? Is your computer broken or are you getting a better computer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    What happened? Is your computer broken or are you getting a better computer?
    I broke the screen of my computer...i gave it a punch accidently lol
    Maybe a kick.

It wasnt on purpose

I broke the screen of my computer...i gave it a punch accidently lol
    Maybe a kick.

It wasnt on purpose
    You're playing on a laptop? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You're playing on a laptop? o.o
    Yes ^__^ .

Deleted
    @StrawberryZebra

Yea, and Ghostcrawler is usually happy to take the heat - because he can handle it. Doesn't really solve anything putting everything on him though

Ice Drake Shyvana - 20%
    Neon Strike Vi - 20%
    Popstar Ahri - 40%
    Lunar Wraith Morgana - 60%
    Headhunter Caitlyn - 60%
    I want to call it... Gentleman LeBlanc? - 70%

I think it must be detecting our most played characters - because all of those in my top 10 most played.
    The other ones in my most played (Elise, Evelynn, Diana, Morgana (except Lunar Wraith), etc) - I already own all their skins. That or I'm just lucky to have so much overlap?

So... I got the bottom 4. I don't think I would ever use the LeBlanc when I have Ravenborn and Elderwood (both are some of my favs in the game) - but at like 125 RP - couldn't say no.

I'm jealous of the Lunar Wraith Morgana. I've got Caitlyn but never managed to get Morgana's.

I got -

Silent Night Sona -50%
    Road Warrior Miss Fortune -60%
    Reaper Soraka -40%
    Red Riding Annie -60%
    Defender Leona -20%
    Mercenary Katarina -70%

I've already got Project: Leona and Kitty Cat Katarina so I most likely won't buy the Leona and Kata skin.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-06-06 at 12:44 PM.