Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love the hate boner that the CFC 2.0 (and I'm going to call it that as clearly it riles you) has for Mittens, its one guy in a video game - get over yourselves.

It took a threat from PL to their puppets to come to Saranen or get reset for them all to move (as well as creating a smoke screen for PL/NC. moving their supers out of X-7O), the original goal was to take all of goons sov (btw you cant even finish that job properly) and yet after bringing in all the pets and renters to form the new blue donut of the north you are still here? clearly your goalposts are still in motion.

Lets put something in to perspective, make it clear - the Imperium held the north for so long, because of having a coalition available to help out with strategic objectives when the time came, you bring enough people and enough ships, you can pretty much do anything you want in EVE - especially if you outnumber the enemy, thats why the Imperium was so successful.
    CFC2.0 comes along as they are jealous of the north, and decide that they want it for themselves, so 50 odd alliances/corporations form another coalition to take it, which of course due to numbers (16k in GSF vs at least 50k) was inevitable that the space was going to fall.
    So once the Imperium lost the space, CFC 2.0 moves into that void and in order to maintain it - hold blue standings and keep fighting despite the original objective being achived, and rageping every other alliance when there is a fight going on to "blob" the enemy (oh look another old Imperium tactic).

The pattern here is quite clear - alot of what CFC2.0 (MBC) is doing right now is reminicent of what the Imperium did at the height of its power - so you better learn to come to terms with the hypocracy you have created - hated Goons and yet have become what Goons used to be - laughable.

Oh and considering most of the new CFC makes up most of the other major alliances in EVE right now, there is no one who isnt part of your blue donut apart from GSF to call you out on your hypocracy - the rest of the nullsec entities are keeping their heads down, incase once the boredom kicks in that the new blue donut goes looking for some other people to blob on (again this is another old Imperium tactic - this is becoming quite a pattern).

Lets break the next bit down:
    Youv lost over half your coalition
    - RZR, Bastion, Iniative, LAWN, and EXE still remain - clearly not as strong as they used to be (war tends to do that to any alliance) as well as some of their corps being WI-dotted into GSF - they will rebuild wit time.
    all your space
    - Still own a system in Pure Blind, so thats not exactly accurate.

half your super fleet is trapped in the north and being hunted
    - Still cant believe that your leadership is feeding you this koolaid about how Goons supers are "trapped in 93PI" - hate to break it to you but most of the fleet is currently safe and it remains that was and used to great effect as it makes PL keep begging for another B-R so they can make up for their failure on the last one - we like to laugh at that one.
    There will be some logged off in the North from people who stopped once this conflict turned - but as for hunted, I'm pretty sure all of the tower spots are no longer bubbled or watched as much as they used to be - and you cant hunt what isnt there.

you wont be allowed to live in the north.
    - laughable, we still live in the North we haven't left - Low-sec or not its the border system to Pure Blind and forms part of the North - or are your alliance leaders feeding you that one as well?

You can claim "stockholm syndrome" or "brainwashing" all you want - There are people who have moved from GSF to other alliances (MBC or otherwise), so its clear that there are some who dont believe and have decided to leave - the rest of us can make the decision to drop any time we feel like it, I could leave GSF and go apply somewhere else, or stop playing the game all together - one person doesn't control what we do, but we stick with it for the sake of GSF being as much a community as any other major alliance in EVE and decide to fight under that banner - you do realise that wont change even if Mittens decided to leave right?

Admit defeat and move on. Unless you guys enjoy flying t1 ships and bombers.
    Nah its more fun to keep the entirety of your shitshow of alliances kept tied up in the north for as long as we feel like it - and like it or not T1 ships and bombers are quite effective tools, perhaps you should go ask your PL overlords about all the Force Auxillary's and Carriers they have been losing to GSF recently?

Oh final point - TEST declared victory and fucked off to Vale about a month ago now, so clearly some think the war is already won, but the rest are still going... so I ask you again, you think the goalposts aren't still moving?
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-06-02 at 09:28 AM.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Love the hate boner that the CFC 2.0 (and I'm going to call it that as clearly it riles you) has for Mittens, its one guy in a video game - get over yourselves.
    No its just the delusion you kids still in the cfc seem to have. If you think for one moment that the instant goons arnt finished here in the north that this coalition will break apart then you should stop going to those clubs with mittens and yact parties. The largest coalition in game got equal numbered against and folded with ONE decent fight. Just because your butthurt that everyone in eve got tired of goonies shit and did somthing about doesnt mean that throwing up magical make believe situations make them true.

- RZR, Bastion Iniative and EXE still remain - although alot of corps got WI-Dotted into GSF, they will likely rebuild or move back as time comes.
    Razer are almost no where to be seen. In fact its a massive joke since thier numbers are so shit. Bastion is sloping more than everest. Init has both its feet out the door, its a magical day when they show up in saranen to help goons with anything, And exe is again a joke for numbers. So yeh your coalition is toast. The body still makes noise after it dies and mittens just hasnt told you all its over yet. Even your mercs white legion had to leave the area to go to vale to fuck with test because they cant do anything with us here.

Still own a system in Pure Blind, so thats not exactly accurate.
    You live there? you rat? You got a citadel there or somthing? No you have a shit system with no ihub.

Still cant believe that your leadership is feeding you this koolaid about how Goons supers are "trapped in 93PI" - hate to break it to you but most of the fleet is currently safe and it remains that was and used to great effect as it makes PL keep begging for another B-R so they can make up for their failure on the last one - we like to laugh at that one.
    Pl isnt beging for another 93pi. They just want to see goons have the balls to fight with somthing larger than a cane. And no one has been telling us they are in 93pi. We know they are scattered across the north specially your allies and former allies due to you not doing shit to help them.

- laughable, we still live in the North we haven't left - Low-sec or not its the border system to Pure Blind and forms part of the North - or are your alliance leaders feeding you that one as well?
    You eak out a existance in lowsec and 95% of the time dont even control your own undock. You will not be allowed to build another empire in sov north. Not the north of lowsec. Sov north. So keep playing with semantics.

Nah its more fun to keep the entirety of your shitshow of alliances kept tied up in the north for as long as we feel like it - and like it or not T1 ships and bombers are quite effective tools, perhaps you should go ask your PL overlords about all the Force Auxillary's and Carriers they have been losing to GSF recently?
    Such a shitshow that they toppled the CFC, kicked thier entire empire down. Killed far more than n3 lost in b-r. And are sitting on your undock. It is amusing how much you grasp on to any little victory you can claim. I did get to witness goons flying rifter fleets last night and getting wrecked constantly while thier citadels got put into final ref.

Oh final point - TEST declared victory and fucked off to Vale about a month ago now, so clearly some think the war is already won, but the rest are still going... so I ask you again, you think the goalposts aren't still moving?
    They were eager to rebuild thier empire. They still come along for turkey shoots. And will be enjoying the loots from white legions wrecks soon enough.

Your leadership is aids and cancer. They are the reason your sitting in a lowsec station spinning up that counter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because your butthurt that everyone in eve got tired of goonies shit and did somthing about doesnt mean that throwing up magical make believe situations make them true.
    You mean got paid to come shoot goons because IWI lost some of their hard earned RMT? SMA fucked off IWI which caused that initial contract to go up - had that not happened no one would of risked shit for this type of war.

Who says i'm even in Goons? I could be in one of the Imperium alliances or I could be someone else - you are just making that assumption.

Init has both its feet out the door
    - Init is off doing its own thing - they recently kicked one of your allies out of Syndicate, they often go off and do their own thing, thats what they have always done - why bother have them come to Saranen when they can do far more damage elsewhere.
    If you think for one moment that the instant goons arnt finished here in the north that this coalition will break apart then you should stop going to those clubs with mittens and yact parties
    Ha sure you are still showing that hate boner for Mittens by constantly talking about him, its becoming quite a problem, maybe you should talk to someone about this fixation you have.

GSF isnt going to leave, or roll over and die - so looks like your "coalition" is going to remain a blue donut forerver then... oh no wait thats what your leadership planned to do anyway - because Sortdragon and darkness need that protection to keep them safe.
    Your leadership is aids and cancer. They are the reason your sitting in a lowsec station spinning up that counter.
    No more than your own leadership is - there are some seriously cancerous people in some of the alliances that form up CFC 2.0, so go figure.

You eak out a existance in lowsec and 95% of the time dont even control your own undock. You will not be allowed to build another empire in sov north. Not the north of lowsec. Sov north. So keep playing with semantics.
    You said "North" so apply your spin to that as much as you want, the North is the North, that includes Nulsec and Lowsec space.

Such a shitshow that they toppled the CFC, kicked thier entire empire down. Killed far more than n3 lost in b-r. And are sitting on your undock. It is amusing how much you grasp on to any little victory you can claim. I did get to witness goons flying rifter fleets last night and getting wrecked constantly while thier citadels got put into final ref.
    Again refer to my previous post referencing numbers, have enough in EVE and you can do what you want - and I'm quite happy to take little victories against an elite pvp alliance like Pandemic Legion - because you ignored my point that they had to threaten the rest of the new CFC with reset to bail them out of the shit.

And no one cares about a structure that is worth around 1-2B - we didnt expect them to even go online when they got placed originally so the fact they survived this long is quite funny.

Pl isnt beging for another 93pi. They just want to see goons have the balls to fight with somthing larger than a cane. And no one has been telling us they are in 93pi. We know they are scattered across the north specially your allies and former allies due to you not doing shit to help them.
    Isnt begging for another 93pi? LOL what? you need to learn to read considering I said B-R - PL/NC. wouldnt of moved their entire supercapital fleet or helicopter dicking them around carelessly if they where not trying to bait out another super capital brawl - we all know thats what the are after and they have been begging for it for quite a while now.
    And as much as you "think" that our supers are trapped, alot of them where moved before this war begain - FCON probably still have some sat up in Branch but as they are no longer part of the Imperium we will probably end up hunting them ourselves once this all blows over - because someone is bound to get bored sooner or later - So i'd get in touch with your spais - their information is a bit out of date.

Why should someone undock something because the enemy wants to? More fun to undock annoying doctrines which make all the people who have literally nothing better to do but camp a lowsec undock beg for bigger things to undock because they arent having fun and cant pad their killboards enough.
    Also the Battleship fleets that brawled in Karjatamon and Saranen when that Citadel went up is not bigger than hurricanes?

You know its more fun making people lose Skillpoints in blingy T3 crusiers in T1 ships - especially those "elite pvp" people in PL/NC.

TEST rebuilding their empire? they had Sov Nul space in Wicked Creek - why they would come North when they had their space is beyond me - oh wait they got paid along with the rest of the new CFC and wanted to be part of that new blue donut that was being formed.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-06-02 at 10:21 AM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...fireside_chat/

A good look at the ranting of a delusional fool that you follow.

And sorry dude but there is no reasoning with you. CFC is dead and Dying. The MBC is not the cfc 2.0, i know its hard for goons to fathom allies that dont stay blue forever but it does happen in the rest of eve. Mittens is going to bleed your alliance and whats left of the cfc dry. If he follows through with what he was claiming to want to do then you guys wont last another 6 months in any meaningfull form. Move on from the north. Go live somewhere south, delve is ripe go pick it.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-06-02 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol because linking something from Reddit - which is totally grrr goons orientated at the best of times is a good source of information. /Sarcasm

I dont need to read circle-jerking bullshit from CFC 2.0 into what Mittens is saying at the Fireside when I can just go read it on the Goon Wiki, or actually listen to it myself.

Considering I watch the stream on Sundays purely to see how upset it makes people from CFC 2.0 I actually find it a form of entertainment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...fireside_chat/

A good look at the ranting of a delusional fool that you follow.

And sorry dude but there is no reasoning with you. The Imperium is dead and Dying. The MBC is the cfc 2.0, i know its hard for goons to fathom allies that dont stay blue forever but it does happen in the rest of eve. Mittens is going to bleed your alliance and whats left of the Imperium dry. If he follows through with what he was claiming to want to do then you guys wont last another 6 months in any meaningful form. Move on from the north. Go live somewhere south, delve is ripe go pick it.
    Corrected it for you.

Let me just clear something here from my view as a GSF line member - I dont think the Imperium as it stands will survive, GSF will continue as it is as it has a fairly strong base, and if any of our allies want to join us, they can do so and they have done.

Alot of GSF membership trusts leadership to do the right thing, Mittens may be the GSF CEO but he doesnt make all of the decisions, there are other directors and they weigh in - its not as many people think it is, Mittens actually asks people for opinions and takes stuff on board.

If he wants us to stay north, then he has a good reason and we will stay north - if he decides to take us south then thats what we will do, but i'm pretty sure that isnt the idea right now.

Surely as a member of whatever MBC alliance you are clearly apart of, you are enjoying yourself in this war (to whatever degree that is), now - EVE is a game and surely (please without giving me a bullshit response for once) at the end of it all it should be about enjoying the game in whatever aspect we take part in as a player (not as opposing alliance members)

I'm open to trying to have a reasonable discussion, rather than this back and forth propaganda war the last few pages have been about.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-06-02 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Surely as a member of whatever MBC alliance you are clearly apart of, you are enjoying yourself in this war (to whatever degree that is), now - EVE is a game and surely (please without giving me a bullshit response for once) at the end of it all it should be about enjoying the game in whatever aspect we take part in as a player (not as opposing alliance members)

I'm open to trying to have a reasonable discussion, rather than this back and forth propaganda war the last few pages have been about.
    What if I told you that, for some people, the back and forth propaganda war is the aspect of the game they enjoy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    What if I told you that, for some people, the back and forth propaganda war is the aspect of the game they enjoy?
    Thats fair play, I would of thought there would be some people who do enjoy that aspect.

But my only rebuttle would be that sometimes propaganda can get out of hand and can go too far, I get that some of it does come in jest but I've seen some pretty nasty sounding things from both sides, I dont mind propaganda myself but personally I am one of the people who prefer a more, intellectual discussion rather than throwing pots and pans around.

cfc 2.0 blap blap toot toot

Lol because linking something from Reddit - which is totally grrr goons orientated at the best of times is a good source of information. /Sarcasm
    Im pretty sure that it just states what mittens said. If you chose to disbeleave that then go ahead.

Let me just clear something here from my view as a GSF line member - I dont think the Imperium as it stands will survive, GSF will continue as it is as it has a fairly strong base, and if any of our allies want to join us, they can do so and they have done.
    What is with you people and names. Its beyond laughable. Your not the imperium. Your the CFC. The only reason that other name was ever brought up was so mittens could market his group of brainwashed fools to other games like he did with that h1z1 trash. We arnt the cfc 2.0, we allready have a name. Being blue till your removed from the area doesnt constitute being the new cfc. Its just taking out the trash. But keep calling us the new version of yourselfs if that is supposed to make you feel better.

and yes the CFC is effectivly done. Goons may recover. But i doubt very much it will be in saranen or in the north of null or lowsec. Depending on how long mittens decides to keep you here will spell out how well you guys struggle on.

Alot of GSF membership trusts leadership to do the right thing, Mittens may be the GSF CEO but he doesnt make all of the decisions, there are other directors and they weigh in - its not as many people think it is, Mittens actually asks people for opinions and takes stuff on board.
    Please, my sides. We have all herd his question and answer section and where he ignores actuall real questions. When mittens says jump goonies say how high. He is the ultimate choice. If he says he wants you guys to permacamp this one lowsec system, you all would move. So dont give us some bullshit about how hes not the ultimate leader.

We realize some of you are having trouble with money, so go ask your corp directors about some pilot program that Querns is mulling, that's not a concern for upper management
    That is a pretty funny quote from him right there about how much he cares about the little guys.

Surely as a member of whatever MBC alliance you are clearly apart of, you are enjoying yourself in this war (to whatever degree that is), now -
    Everyone thats part of this coalition finds it drop on the floor hilarious that the CFC after spending years shiting on other peoples game, gets presented with an enemy that can go toe to toe with them, and they bitch out. Not only that but they finally push away thier 2 biggest number contributers besides goons out of thier coalition. They huddle in lowsec and are using rifters and siege fleet becuase anything else ussually gets blapped pretty fast. Then to hear the spin that your failed coalition trys to throw out. "pl needed all thier allies to escort thier caps 1 jump over" "MBC is now the cfc 2.0 cus they still blue and fighting us." " we will reconquer the north". I mean we couldnt have written this shit any funnier if we had tried. No one in thier right mind thought you guys would roll over and get fucked as hard as you did. Not one person.

Saw this gem.

http://i.imgur.com/uhHwpba.png

Goonie broadcast.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-06-03 at 12:20 AM.

We arent the cfc 2.0, we are all just blue because reasons. Outside the meatshields who are neut to almost everyone else.

I dont see nothing wrong with that picture, a lot of rookies fc are taking oppresion fleets out, they are a good way to learn how to fc since the group is very small, the fc and the fleet can learn a lot of things in these small fleets, dscan, combat probing, using perchs, etc. And considering horde is ratting in t1 destroyers a mtu is worth a few ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I had gotten into this game instead of WoW a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    We arent the cfc 2.0, we are all just blue because reasons. Outside the meatshields who are neut to almost everyone else.

I dont see nothing wrong with that picture, a lot of rookies fc are taking oppresion fleets out, they are a good way to learn how to fc since the group is very small, the fc and the fleet can learn a lot of things in these small fleets, dscan, combat probing, using perchs, etc. And considering horde is ratting in t1 destroyers a mtu is worth a few ships.
    But it plays against thier narative if they think we wont unblue.

I really wish I had gotten into this game instead of WoW a long time ago.
    I wouldnt. It was cool, still is to a degree, But i dont see CCP doing well. They have made some pretty big mistakes over the past year and keep making them.

10+ Year Old Account
    gets presented with an enemy that can go toe to toe with them, and they bitch out.
    Um considering you had pretty much every other major alliance in the game standing against goons I dont think that constitues being able to go "toe to toe" - you just used the tactic of outblobbing the enemy which goons have used successfully for years - so well done on that front.

Not only that but they finally push away thier 2 biggest number contributers besides goons out of thier coalition.
    C02 may have left in their own time anyway but the fact they decided to go full traitor is pretty pathetic (and the fact they got paid for it as well) and FCON never contributed to goon fleets, they always based themselves out of Branch and defended their space along with RZR and INIT occasionally in the north, their participation when they got called to Saranen was pretty poor by all respects.

They huddle in lowsec and are using rifters and siege fleet becuase anything else ussually gets blapped pretty fast.
    And you say goons are the ones who are spinning? hurricanes undock nearly every day and there have been occasional battleship fleets that have undocked, quite happy to use T1 ships against the "elite pvp'ers" who keep losing Force Auxillarys on the undock.

Then to hear the spin that your failed coalition trys to throw out. "pl needed all thier allies to escort thier caps 1 jump over" "MBC is now the cfc 2.0 cus they still blue and fighting us." " we will reconquer the north". I mean we couldnt have written this shit any funnier if we had tried.
    PL had their supers in X-7, along with NC. and TISHU before they moved back to CR - we know some where based out of 93PI as you keep bringing up that our supers are trapped there (which of course, they are not) - Suprised even as a CFC 2.0 member you should know where your supers are - our spys seem to know more than you do.

No one in thier right mind thought you guys would roll over and get fucked as hard as you did. Not one person.
    A coalition of 50 alliances/corporations fighting a coalition of 7, did you think that it was going to go any other way? People saw from the start that the end result was going to be the loss of Deklein, or people wouldnt of been evaccing their shit from the get go.

That is a pretty funny quote from him right there about how much he cares about the little guys.
    Querns is part of the directorate and its been passed to the CEO of the line corps to handle as its their job to deal with their line members so the directorate can focus on other, more important shit.

Im pretty sure that it just states what mittens said. If you chose to disbeleave that then go ahead.
    Anyone with half a brain could go on /r/eve and see all the grrr goons narrative even if they where some highsec pubbie - I saw that transition myself once this war began (especially after TEST got involved), and its the reason I dont post or visit the subreddit at this time.

We arnt the cfc 2.0, we allready have a name. Being blue till your removed from the area doesnt constitute being the new cfc
    Yeah your name is the cfc 2.0 and it will remain that way until you unblue all of your buddies - which isnt going to happen because everyone knows that makes a single entity vunerable to an eventual counterattack.

So whenever I hear you say cfc now I am just going to assume you are referring to yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Um considering you had pretty much every other major alliance in the game standing against goons I dont think that constitues being able to go "toe to toe" - you just used the tactic of outblobbing the enemy which goons have used successfully for years - so well done on that front.

Cept most of the russians.

C02 may have left in their own time anyway but the fact they decided to go full traitor is pretty pathetic (and the fact they got paid for it as well) and FCON never contributed to goon fleets, they always based themselves out of Branch and defended their space along with RZR and INIT occasionally in the north, their participation when they got called to Saranen was pretty poor by all respects.
    Thats becuase your leadership pretty much let fcon out to dry. Alot of thier supers got trapped becuase information wasnt shared and more. Co2 got tired of your leaderships shit and ritely so. When it came time to defend thier staging system, the rest of the cfc put up pitifull numbers which were far lower than what we all know you could have used. pre saranen fcon and co2 all brought decent numbers, co2 always hitting well above what the norm was in percent vs alliance numbers.

PL had their supers in X-7, along with NC. and TISHU before they moved back to CR - we know some where based out of 93PI as you keep bringing up that our supers are trapped there (which of course, they are not) - Suprised even as a CFC 2.0 member you should know where your supers are - our spys seem to know more than you do.
    Iv never once said your supers are trapped in 93pi. I mixed up 93pi once when talking about b-r but i never said they were trapped there. I said they are spread across the north. I know where our supers are, and i know your glorious leader has tried to spin the saranen move as we were escorting pls supers into system, which is pretty lulzworthy since with a citadel you dont need an escort.,

A coalition of 50 alliances/corporations fighting a coalition of 7, did you think that it was going to go any other way? People saw from the start that the end result was going to be the loss of Deklein, or people wouldnt of been evaccing their shit from the get go.
    You still had 40k people in your coalition, You could have at least attempted to do more than one fight, before rolling over. I mean its pretty funny and sad, brave put up far more of a fight than you did before they died. So grats on being the coalition that deflated the fastest in eve.

Querns is part of the directorate and its been passed to the CEO of the line corps to handle as its their job to deal with their line members so the directorate can focus on other, more important shit.
    Yeh why should mittens care if the members cant make any isk camped into saranen.

Anyone with half a brain could go on /r/eve and see all the grrr goons narrative even if they where some highsec pubbie - I saw that transition myself once this war began (especially after TEST got involved), and its the reason I dont post or visit the subreddit at this time.
    Not everything is propaganda. That post i linked was just restating exactly what mittens said. From counters on his favorite words, to the best quotes from the chat. Get butthurt over it if you must. Doesnt make it any less true.

Yeah your name is the cfc 2.0 and it will remain that way until you unblue all of your buddies - which isnt going to happen because everyone knows that makes a single entity vunerable to an eventual counterattack.
    You should start a mine, cus the salt you guys are pushing out by calling us the cfc 2.0 could feed livestock for generations.

You still had 40k people in your coalition
    wewlad.

When it came time to defend thier staging system, the rest of the cfc put up pitifull numbers which were far lower than what we all know you could have used
    Co2 spin is that we didnt helped them, yet we defended co2 space and moons for months and there is proof that they were going to leave goons despite of the result of the fight.

wewlad.

Co2 spin is that we didnt helped them, yet we defended co2 space and moons for months and there is proof that they were going to leave goons despite of the result of the fight.
    There is no proof at all. Mittens said there was proof. Has yet to produce it besides some random he said she said he spotted a saber somewhere. You guys put up fucking shit terrible numbers for co2's staging. No if ans or buts about it. They got pissed at the way YOUR leadership was treating them, starting at sion and moving on, and got tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    There is no proof at all. Mittens said there was proof. Has yet to produce it besides some random he said she said he spotted a saber somewhere. You guys put up fucking shit terrible numbers for co2's staging. No if ans or buts about it. They got pissed at the way YOUR leadership was treating them, starting at sion and moving on, and got tired of it.
    There is a shit ton of logs that were leaked like 1-2 months ago?, ofc it was ignored by reddit because it was like a shit ton of logs. with thousand and thousand of lines.

There is a shit ton of logs that were leaked like 1-2 months ago?, ofc it was ignored by reddit because it was like a shit ton of logs. with thousand and thousand of lines.
    Then why dont you link some highlights that show exactly where co2 was planning it.

cfc 2.0 got bored, gotta get content hitting the meatshield~~~~

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...1508&e=30&t=eb

cfc 2.0 got bored, gotta get content hitting the meatshield~~~~

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...1508&e=30&t=eb
    Or they just unblued each other like they said they would and did a roam brawl. But that doesnt play to the idiots in goons narative. Keep calling us the cfc 2.0. We will keep living in the space you didnt fight to protect and will never get back.