Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The RPG elements missing is what makes legacy server push so sudden and so strong IMO.

What is the point of playing WoW if it is just a FPS you just log on and play without thinking about your character set up or progression?

- - - Updated - - -

Good post.

Let me add that their push to prune the live game is tablet driven but MMORPG's are best as a PC desktop game because of the complexity.
    I would be ALL for WoW on my iPad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    did that nost and blizz meeting happened? any news?
    Anyone gonna answer this cause I wanna know too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Anyone gonna answer this cause I wanna know too.
    Nothing new. They had a meeting, threw a couple beers back with Mike Morhaime and the boys and the Nost team is on a flight back to France. We'll get more details from the meeting on Twitter/their forums next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Leveling is important because:

1) It gives value to your character because you have sunk so much time into them
    2) It teaches the basics on how to play your class

Do you want to see a difference? Pay up for a boost and then level the same class from scratch. Which of the two characters feels better to play?
    1) lol what
    2) Nothing that 20 minutes on a dummy can't teach you.

I boosted a char to 90 with the pre purchase thing back whenever. It relieved the headache of leveling and I still got 8/8CM's and did fine in pvp on it. Leveling teaches you to press like 3 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    1) lol what

I boosted a char to 90 with the pre purchase thing back whenever. It relieved the headache of leveling and I still got 8/8CM's and did fine in pvp on it. Leveling teaches you to press like 3 buttons.
    Press 3 buttons and in sub-optimal ways too! Great learning tools those are.

1) lol what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pcFGGsqTeA

This is a discussion thread. Not going to check some retarded link because you lack the mental capacity to explain youself.

This is a discussion thread. Not going to check some retarded link because you lack the mental capacity to explain youself.
    Are you so scared to be proven wrong you have to insult?

You are so great at discussions, oh yes, truly you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post

But its an actual retarded link.

Chill out and then I will answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post

You can't prove people wrong with opinions, only with facts. My opinion on leveling differs from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    But its an actual retarded link.
    Except it captures the complaints people had when it was introduced. People were boosting tanks, healers and OP classes and LFR, LFG and PuGs were unplayable for weeks on end because people had absolutely no clue what they are doing.

You can't prove people wrong with opinions, only with facts. My opinion on leveling differs from yours.
    "You're not wrong, you're just an asshole." -The dude

Any news from the Nost boys?

Any news from the Nost boys?
    https://www.facebook.com/NostalBegins

Soon they say

holy hell. are people still whining about this??
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Holy hell are people still jumping in here posting garbage? What you think the discussion would just die out when it has been continuously going on?

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Yeah. LOL

But, Blizz did have their little PR meeting with the pirates, and now people are getting hyped for some big announcement while Blizzard is going to just string them along with "we're listening" until this dies down even further than it already has.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Pff I hate waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichofr View Post
    Yeah. LOL

But, Blizz did have their little PR meeting with the pirates, and now people are getting hyped for some big announcement while Blizzard is going to just string them along with "we're listening" until this dies down even further than it already has.
    Ok we get it. You don't want to actually bring anything constructive to the thread and just look down your nose on people who are Pro Legacy.