Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ok your last build work realy well i noticed a lil bug and have and pair of suggestion

bug

some times a ? Icon pop up idk how it just pop up in the middle of rotation as suggested spell

suggestion

wolves acendance and doomhammer spell suggestion icon imho should just pop up in the cd bar instead of rotation one
    because some times especialy wolves are annoying when ou are try to delay them a bit of not using them at all XD

cl duration Icon imho should be a bar instead of a progressive Icon for better tracking
    Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2016-06-08 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    Ok your last build work realy well i noticed a lil bug and have and pair of suggestion

bug

some times a ? Icon pop up idk how it just pop up in the middle of rotation as suggested spell
    The ? means there's no recommendation at that time, which means the action list needs work.

wolves acendance and doomhammer spell suggestion icon imho should just pop up in the cd bar instead of rotation one
    because some times especialy wolves are annoying when ou are try to delay them a bit of not using them at all XD
    There's a keybinding to set to turn off CDs.

cl duration Icon imho should be a bar instead of a progressive Icon for better tracking
    You can disable or replace that aura as you see fit; it doesn't affect the actual progression icon in any way.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    roger that man!
    ty for the info
    btw on your write the last version of the priority aura over the cd bar so the code for it on pastebin has been lost

roger that man!
    ty for the info
    btw on your write the last version of the priority aura over the cd bar so the code for it on pastebin has been lost
    I'll re-paste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I'll re-paste it.
    Hey!

I had to reinstall WA on the beta and lost the latest one you posted. When I go back to the pastebin posted I only get the older version of it. Is that intended?

Deleted
    Free Bump for IGN mate nice work friend.

Deleted
    Currently downloading the ptr. Does the weakaura posted on page 22 work on the ptr? Or is it only for the beta?

Here are my more recent WeakAuras. I update them here.

I can't think of any reason the PTR wouldn't be compatible as well. Let me know if you have any problems.

Deleted
    Well, the crashing lightning cooldown that runs in the background is not working properly for me. Usually it is already off cooldown, while the button suggests otherwise.
    But anyways, thx for sharing and for your work on it...I am really looking forward to new updates etc, can't wait for the pre-patch to get live. Enhancement is so much fun on ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Well, the crashing lightning cooldown that runs in the background is not working properly for me. Usually it is already off cooldown, while the button suggests otherwise.
    But anyways, thx for sharing and for your work on it...I am really looking forward to new updates etc, can't wait for the pre-patch to get live. Enhancement is so much fun on ptr.
    The Crash Lightning border effect is to show if you have the Crash Lightning buff up (so that you're cleaving). The CD itself is like 5 seconds, so there's no point in tracking it.

Deleted
    ah lol, my bad...haha. Im kinda overwhelmed by trying out 6 toons trying to decide which one to main for legion.
    sry bro.

Here are my more recent WeakAuras. I update them here.

I can't think of any reason the PTR wouldn't be compatible as well. Let me know if you have any problems.
    I still get the Fury of Air bug in the weakaura posted. Am I doing anything wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojodisu View Post
    I still get the Fury of Air bug in the weakaura posted. Am I doing anything wrong?
    Which WeakAura?

What Fury of Air bug?

- - - Updated - - -

Updated CD bar WA to address some talents that were moved around previously.

Deleted
    Doom Wind never show up on prio list did you disabled it?

where can I get a copy of the beta version to try this out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which WeakAura?

What Fury of Air bug?

- - - Updated - - -

Updated CD bar WA to address some talents that were moved around previously.
    He probably means Fury of Air showing up despite not having the talent active. I got that in the previous version, haven't tried the most recent one though.

Deleted
    testing out things after the last patch

if yopu go for hotswap it anyway suggest use boulderfist

btw i notice is a bit that you are not update stuff is all right man?

testing out things after the last patch

if yopu go for hotswap it anyway suggest use boulderfist

btw i notice is a bit that you are not update stuff is all right man?
    I didn't do enough testing on the WA last night to release an update. Found a few bugs though. Will post an update today.

Addon stuff takes time. Hopefully, a lot more will get done this weekend.

Deleted
    Is there more class incoming, or you sticking with the ones you have now ?

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    Is there more class incoming, or you sticking with the ones you have now ?
    Is Elemental available when pre Patch hits?