10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    True, but there's definitely some general awkward facing requirements for abilities. I'm accustomed to being able to attack while facing my target sideways.
    The cone in which your character perceives the target as "in line of sight" is MUCH smaller in FF compared to WoW. In WoW it's almost 180°, in FF it's more like 90°.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    ... No promo for Amazon.ca. Time to spend an exorbitant amount of money on this with the conversion rate. I assume you get all of the items with a single purchase of 20$ though right? That's what "google" said.
    Yes, this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Parses are 'illegal', so no. It may not be true but it certainly feels that way - but then I've never been a fan of mindlessly mashing the same button over and over. If I had my way regular dungeon enemies would be more engaging and require the same sort of positioning and stun/silence use as some of the game's bosses.
    So is speeding, jaywalking, urinating in public, etc.

Are you saying that you draw the line at a TOS contract, but nothing else? And before you dare reply saying that you've never peed in public be cognizant of the fact that we all know you're lying

The entire point of this post was to demonstrate that you need to be careful stating that your opinion is a mathematical fact. Spreading misinformation to newcomers (even unintentionally), etc. is generally a poisonous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    So is speeding, jaywalking, urinating in public, etc.

Are you saying that you draw the line at a TOS contract, but nothing else? And before you dare reply saying that you've never peed in public be cognizant of the fact that we all know you're lying

The entire point of this post was to demonstrate that you need to be careful stating that your opinion is a mathematical fact. Spreading misinformation to newcomers (even unintentionally), etc. is generally a poisonous thing.
    Well Parsers are a grey line. You can use them but if you treat others like shit with them then the GMs will start beating you with the moogle shaped baseball bats.

I don't think they mind parsing. They just mind people being assholes as a result of parsing, aka dps meter shaming other people. Otherwise, I don't think they would've bothered adding SSS at all...which reminds me, I don't think I ever unlocked that thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well Parsers are a grey line. You can use them but if you treat others like shit with them then the GMs will start beating you with the moogle shaped baseball bats.
    People treat others like shit all the time (just look at them Mhach/Ark chats if a wipe happens). If SE were to actively ban people we would sit alone in our queues.

I seriously doubt GMs actually give a damn about parsers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Pre-orders count, by the way. I pre-ordered Shantae on Wii U. Friend pre-ordered World of Final Fantasy.
    I just ordered another controller... current one is pretty uhh... abused. Me tugging on cable on accident doesn't help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Kinda like your genitals. It's not illegal to have or use them
    ARE YOU SURE?! Are you very sure?! (I am extremely bored and I need to go do some stuff soon).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how much more those Moogle -dailies will give exp at max rank compared to first rank of reputation. Was quite surprised today after getting rank 5 when I compared it to rank 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Wonder how much more those Moogle -dailies will give exp at max rank compared to first rank of reputation. Was quite surprised today after getting rank 5 when I compared it to rank 4.
    Hrmm...I must've missed two days of dailies, then. I know I didn't get them done first day of patch, for sure. I'll hit rank 5 if I do them each day (which if you're almost insane not to at this time, heh) come Friday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Hrmm...I must've missed two days of dailies, then. I know I didn't get them done first day of patch, for sure. I'll hit rank 5 if I do them each day (which if you're almost insane not to at this time, heh) come Friday.
    Yeah, even if you disregard the gil you make from the dailies themselves, the fact they are a source for luminous glass fiber will make you a pretty penny. I think they're like 118k atm on balmung(might be lower by now), but they'll be good sellers regardless since they're needed in the crafting/gather omni-gear.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2016-06-16 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold my latest Glass Fiber earlier today for about 300,000 gil.

Costs 7 Kupo Nuts and you get 6 nuts daily, so it's quite fast and effortless gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    That first day was the 2 days you missed. Unlock and do them after the patch went live, but before the daily reset. Then do them again after the daily reset. I'll hit rank 5 tomorrow because I didn't have all the prerequisite quests done, so missed out on the pre-daily reset quests.

Sold my latest Glass Fiber earlier today for about 300,000 gil.

Costs 7 Kupo Nuts and you get 6 nuts daily, so it's quite fast and effortless gil.
    I was going to buy some of those today, but clicked the wrong thing and bought a freakin unidentifiable piece instead.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

E3 information:

- Next expansion is apparently increasing inventory and armoury chest space.

10+ Year Old Account
    E3 information:

FUCK YES hopefully retainer space too

10+ Year Old Account

Wonder what the outfit is going to be.

Wonder what the outfit is going to be.
    A bikini for male characters at last? :O Or a dress.

E3 information:

This is awesome but I hope its not some paltry amount like 20% more space or something like that. I'd say it should be at the very least double more for the armoury chest. As for inventory I don't think it would be such a huge issue if they actually used the "key item" section for more than two items.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it but 3.0 was stated to be a choice between a 'sky' themed expansion and a 'sea' themed expansion. If 4.0 is the latter then the decision to use FFX minions to promote the event may be a sign that they're adding Blitzball?

They've hinted at wanting to include that, too.

Sorry to go a bit computery here guys but favor for a friend. He has an AMD fx 4 core and a 750 ti (tight budget). How well would the game run for him on 1920x1080 fps wise would you say? Also he's using DVI not HDMI if that makes any difference. Just if he can run it well he says he will probably buy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sorry to go a bit computery here guys but favor for a friend. He has an AMD fx 4 core and a 750 ti (tight budget). How well would the game run for him on 1920x1080 fps wise would you say? Also he's using DVI not HDMI if that makes any difference. Just if he can run it well he says he will probably buy the game.
    Their is a benchmark/character creator he can use also free trial till 35