Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    FUCK YOU Blizzard.
    Yeah I must have missed the sign when I was leveling up. I chose two crafting professions. I had no clue I was doing it wrong. Maybe they could build a sign next to the trainers to let everyone know how to do it right. The use of proper signs can stop embarrassments like this from happening and also stop kids being eaten by gators.

So it's just goodbye transmogging fist weapons for outlaw rogues and enhancement shamans..
    Thanks for the shitty looking swords i guess.

And even more awesome! The specs are now locked from huge changes.. BEFORE open beta.
    So before actual players can give feedback in beta forums, "lock it up!" "lock it up!".
    Thanks again! So looking forward playing 2 years of this shitty spec i've been complaining all beta just by looking at others playing it.

But it's not all negative, the new animations look crispy, can't wait to bring my characters to this decade. Legion has a lot of hope and promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Blizzard are a bunch of buffoons... Yes, it clearly takes a lot of time to develop expansion when you try to reinvent the fucking game each and every time. How about deciding how the game should be once and for all and be satisfied with it? No one asked for halls, no one asked for updated animations which they say takes a shitload of time, yet they do it. WHY? Update those damn animations as a side project instead and implement it when it's finally finished instead of wasting time like this.
    I kind of agree. The MoP model worked, why not stick with it for a couple of expansions, and add/tweak/remove as needed? It sounds like they're moving back to that, so it's good.

But we all know what would happen if they did just leave everything alone for an expansion: "OMG recycled content, Blizzard is so fucking lazy!" "Nothing new, it's all the same, Blizzard sucks!"

I know a lot of it has to be developer burn out. They let them rebuild and tinker and try new things, so they don't get burned out and leave, but WoD was too much of a change, too soon, and was disjointed, scrambled, and poorly executed.

And it's a backdoor admission that they intended to charge people more, for less content, they knew it from the start. They get a heary "fuck you" for that - and it's why if I ever consider returning to this game, which isn't likely, I'll wait until people play it, before paying for it.

And I'm calling bullshit that pristine servers were not intended for the vanilla crowd. I can't be arsed to go look it up, but they were first discussed in the context and in a discussion of vanilla servers. And, from Ion's comments...they're not working on legacy servers. 'We're focused on Legion". Sorry, legacy guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yep, we all called it when it was removed from the map then Lore showed up and herped derped everywhere trying to lie about it but nobody believed him.
    Lore still works there? I havent seen that permed poodle in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Did you forget about enchanting?
    Or forget that in WOD, cloth was made out of fur, one of the most idiotic and ridiculous things they've ever done.

"We here at Blizzard read a bit about operant conditioning in our Introduction to Psychology textbooks and boy we can really translate that into fun for everyone. Man that mouse will hit that lever hard when there's a tiny chance of a slightly bigger pellet coming down the chute!"

Thal'Dranath - bwahhahahahahahahahhaha, hahahahahahah, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukerric View Post
    Hmmm, must have missed which gathering profession is supposed to go with tailoring, then...
    Or enchanting.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    Scrapped Thal'dranath already?
    have you even listened what Ion said? They have better idea instead of Thal'dranath but for later patch content...

"The team decided to allow legendary items from the start of raid progression because WoW is a RPG and the power you get from items should matter. The team wants to let you use the items you have when possible."

Good Game...

So now classes will be unbalanced because of Artifact Traits, Legendary items and Blizzards overall shitty history of balancing classes/specs.
    This will be fun.

So....artifact knowledge is not account wide, but it applies to all characters to make alts easier to level. I don't understand how that is not account wide then....or was something written wrong there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisshaman View Post
    So....artifact knowledge is not account wide, but it applies to all characters to make alts easier to level. I don't understand how that is not account wide then....or was something written wrong there
    You research it faster over time, the increase in research speed is account wide. The actual increase in artifact power gain is character only.

Deleted
    Patch 8.3 "Timeless Isle, again" - We thought Timeless Isle was so much fun and way better than Thal'dranath, so we made a brand new Legion version! Changes: has Fel everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Or forget that in WOD, cloth was made out of fur, one of the most idiotic and ridiculous things they've ever done.
    Not sure exactly what you think Wool is...

Legendary items are capturing the spirit of world drops from early in World of Warcraft. There is some bad luck protection to ensure that no one is super unlucky. Eventually you will get one.
    How do they in ANY way capture the spirit of world drops from vanilla? First of all, vanilla boe world epics were nowhere near BiS, and they were also not even close to something that everyone would expect to see drop eventually. They are Diablo3 legendaries, get out of here trying to tell me they are simular to anything from vanilla.
    TLDR legion legendaries have absolutely nothing in common with vanilla world drops.

Deleted
    Since a lot of us have an alt for gathering and blood of sargeras being main reagent for highend crafting how we suppose to feel about this? Shall we reroll one profesion for gathering?
    "Professions
    In the next beta build there will more more Blood of Sargeras sources.
    There are players that are double crafting professions wishing they had a gathering profession now and to some extent that is how it should be.
    With Garrisons everyone was self sufficient and there wasn't much of a reason to trade or interact with other players.
    The value of BoP crafting materials is that it gives some market power to the crafter.
    When you can trade all of the materials used to craft something, all you do is push a button and hope for a tip. "

God, the people who comment on this site are cancer. No amount of Chemotherapy will fix these forums.

There are no plans to further loosen transmog restrictions across different weapon types.
    The remaining restrictions are mostly due to animation constraints.
    There are custom animations like Mutiliate that only exist for daggers. so if you transmogged your dagger into a mace, your character would be trying to stab people with a mace.
    This entire thing is such bullshit and they refuse to acknowledge it. Hunters can transmog guns into bows and vice versa - two completely separate animations. I don't know any assassination rogue who would want to use swords/maces/axes in place of daggers - but if someone for whatever reason wanted to use maces or axes, apply the stormstrike animation to it. Blizzard's entire focus on this expansion is 'fantasy' but its their OWN fantasy. Players that have their own aesthetic on their characters TODAY are completely screwed over.

Gorgrond got scrapped and reworked for the exact same fucking reason that Thal'dranath is getting scrapped. Do you remember what happened to Gorgrond? It's THE worst zone in Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler View Post
    have you even listened what Ion said? They have better idea instead of Thal'dranath but for later patch content...
    sure they do haahahah

- - - Updated - - -

"There are players that are double crafting professions wishing they had a gathering profession now and to some extent that is how it should be."

see ? blizzard knows better and we have been doin it all wrong for longer part of last decade legion will be such a fuck up for proffesions :/

I have an idea for content reward for the pre invasion event.
    Why not have an achievement for Alliance and Horde called "Thwarting the Legion". In this achievement there will be a list of all the zones being attacked by the Legion. If you defend all these zones as your reward you get one of those STORM DRAGON MOUNTS. This will definitively entice players that this is worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Scrapping stuff already. WoD 2.0 incoming.
    No, not even close. Go shove your hyperbole up where the sun doesn't shine.