Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't see why anyone would see this as negative. Thal'dranath had no lore unlike Farahlon so I can't say I'll miss it. As long as the level of content is the same w/e.
    what does that even me, zones don't have lore until you give them lore - you know.. fantasy game, fantasy setting...? highmountain had no lore nor did stormheim or azsuna or val'sharah for that matter, only Suramar had lore.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    what does that even me, zones don't have lore until you give them lore - you know.. fantasy game, fantasy setting...? highmountain had no lore nor did stormheim or azsuna or val'sharah for that matter, only Suramar had lore.
    It means we lose nothing by them choosing to add a different location instead of Thal'dranath.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It means we lose nothing by them choosing to add a different location instead of Thal'dranath.
    basically a night elf zone for a human one? or an orc one? or a naga one?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Just terrible, I was a bit hyped for Thal'Danath being the location of the Prison of Nzoth or even the next Troll Raid. Don't know how they'll replace it, what is the Legion patch content like..?
    There was no indication that it would be N'zoth's lair or a Troll Raid. In fact, they said it was specifically a Night Elf location.
    I think people will have their fill with Suramar. We don't want to get tired of Night Elves just like how SoO and WoD made us tired of Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Yessss! just like how Farahlon and the Ogre Island were scrapped to be "replaced" with something better.

I'm feeling better for not pre-ordering Legion already.
    So much fuck you! I'm glad you didn't pre-order. Don't want cancerous debbie downers like you dragging me down.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should put in troll stuff. (look at the evidence, the less troll content an X-pack has, the worse it does. Coincidence? maybe...)

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I think they are holding off N'Zoth and Azshara for next expansion, so they can put more focus on them. Although, I wouldn't say no to killing another Old God.
    Wrath had Ulduar and Yogg-Saron, despite Arthas being the main antagonist. Then again, N'zoth was the one that corrupted Deathwing, so he'd probably deserve a more dedicated story instead of being just another shoehorned Old God.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was to make room for a troll-themed dungeon/raid. Fel trolls y'all!! Or something mundane involving Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Wod all over again?
    Yeah man, WoD all other again. Ion Hazzikostas just confirmed that there will be big gaps between patches, they will have the facebook (like twitter in 6.1) ready for 7.1. They will call it a content patch and then they will only have two tiers. Your game play will be logging in, doing your garrisons and then logging off. Dungeons will be obsolete by week 3 and your guild will break up.

Do you even read?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Broken Isles is already FILLED with NE stuff. This is a good change, especially if it's meant to be the 1st major patch.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    their so called "cool replacement" will be "send followers to thal'dranath"

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    We barely knew anything about that zone anyways other than it being more night elf ruins. I personally am not disappointed since there was nothing to look forward to anyways...
    For some (maybe many) it has nothing to do with the place\content. They are all just sitting waiting for the opportunity to scream about something that got cut, so they can either catch Blizzard in a lie or call Blizzard incompetent.

So let's all just call it now. In every Xpac from here on out, something that was planned will be replaced or removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Please tell us all. I'm sure it was covered in one of the numerous Blizzard lied threads because I'm unable to comprehend what they actually said.
    Dance studio on the box. There are many, many more. I'm not going to go picking through the ages to prove the point that the customer base gets abused, but yet follows blindly, on the regular.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Wod all over again?
    Not a fan of scrapped content. We have seen were that can go in WoD but they did say they have something better so I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt this time. I would have just rather still gotten Thal'Dranath in addition to this other cool idea. I mean who ever said more was bad was full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    HeelvsBabyface is probably on it already LOL.
    Of course he is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S89fG1PtFM
    He's always looking for an excuse to bitch about Blizzard.

Just imagine the thousands of things that were discussed or partially done at Blizzard HQ that never made it into the game files. There are thousands of things you don't even know you were missing. Doesn't that make you angry? It's horrifying.

Just for the record, nothing was special about Farahlon either. It seems a lot of people built it up as some sort of major location that might have had Cho'gall's master or some other bigger climax on it, but it was also easy to cut because it was just more of the same for that expansion. Even the Fara were in the expansion, they were just renamed to the Infested. I wanted to see Farahlon because it was the land that Netherstorm once was, but it had no significance outside of that.

Also, the ogre continent was never going to be in Warlords because it was a whole second continent. Also, I think they changed their mind on it pretty early on anyway. I made a detailed post about it in the past, but if you look at when things were said, they stopped making a point out of the ogre continent around the time they sought to combat the orc fatigue by doing things like massively increasing the presence of ogres in Nagrand, which included moving the capital of their empire there, when it was originally said that only some seafaring ogres lived at the edges of the zone. If the ogre continent housed the empire, but we dealt with the empire's capital and leader in the expansion, I think it's fair to say the empire got moved.

As for Thal'Dranath, I don't really care. I think it's a risky PR move dodging it this whole time, then admitting it's completely gone after all, but it mattered even less to us than Farahlon. Even if it was meant to house N'Zoth's prison, that will likely be part of whatever they thought would be a better idea for it.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2016-06-17 at 02:05 AM.

Some people are downright ridiculous. They think Thal'Dranath is cut for something worse when they don't even know what Thal'Dranath is supposed to look like. MMOC never cease to amaze me with stupidity. lul

Deleted
    Selfie stick patch confirmed. What? It is cool right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    They have stated we would have 3 raid tiers... the second two aren't here either.. what if they said they had nixed those too? After what happened with WoD... two capital cities abandoned, a zone abandoned, various locations to choose where your garrison would be built, (add a decent list of gone baby gone items here), a content patch that consisted of a Selfie Cam? That was "cool" too remember?

The LAST thing they want to do it seem like they are starting to cut content.
    Go back to the reveal events at Gamescom and Blizzcon last year and tell me how much of the stuff that was announced was cut from the final version of Legion.
    So far, only Thal'Dranath seems to have been scrapped and they didn't even talk about it. Everything else though has made it to the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Just imagine the thousands of things that were discussed or partially done at Blizzard HQ that never made it into the game files. There are thousands of things you don't even know you were missing. Doesn't that make you angry? It's horrifying.
    Game was sold to players with Thal'Dranath in it. Now there is huge uknown. Yes they told us they have cooler idea. But as long as they will not show what they do now it is cut content what wanst replaced with other content.