Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    And then I can trump your anecdotal evidence with my 2 mates that also never seen any of this shit happening.
    Like what kind of person would actually do this? There is hardly any communication in QM's at the moment anyway.. I hardly see anyone talk.
    I had a threatening to ddos anyone who killed him and it was easy to kill him, he threatened me and I killed him again and I said, "DDOS that!" Then someone on my team said, "Dont provoke him, He said that and I got really bad lag." to which I said, "He didn't DDOS you, if he had you would of had to call your provider to fix it, you just got lag. You give that 12 year old way too much credit."

- - - Updated - - -

The typical toxic behavior I see is people shit talking their team in general. Because when you lose you have to tell everyone that it was everyone but you who sucked rather than just quiting and finding another group as quickly as possible. Makes it easier to feel better about yourself when you can blame everyone else.

Last night it was someone who blamed our winning team because we had a Rhardt, Lucio, Hanzo, Junkrat, Soldier 76 and a Reaper.... because apparently picking any combination of characters in a balanced group is OP.

Deleted
    I'm only lvl 15 but I'm already getting fed up with public quick play. I always end up playing a Tank and in objective based games the setup more often than not looks like Genji - Genji - Tracer - Tracer - Widowmaker - Me.

Needless to say I don't think I won many games last night. Then again, sometimes there's these amazing teamplay pick up games that really feel good.

I need to involve some friends in this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm only lvl 15 but I'm already getting fed up with public quick play. I always end up playing a Tank and in objective based games the setup more often than not looks like Genji - Genji - Tracer - Tracer - Widowmaker - Me.

Needless to say I don't think I won many games last night. Then again, sometimes there's these amazing teamplay pick up games that really feel good.

I need to involve some friends in this game.
    You won't find many good games in QM at the moment because everyone is playing for them selfs and what they want to do instead of thinking about the team and how they can help the team succeed.
    You will of course win some because the enemy team has the same issues.

Hopefully it will get better with ranked.

It will get better with ranked, but I think some people are thinking it's the magic fix to every bad game in QM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I always end up playing a Tank and in objective based games the setup more often than not looks like Genji - Genji - Tracer - Tracer - Widowmaker - Me.
    Well, nobody forces you to play tank. You end up playing a tank because you choose it. There's no "you came last, you pick whatever is missing" -rule. The suggestions the game offers aren't laws, and people end up switching characters pretty fast anyway, so it makes no difference. Pick a DPS and have fun.

Also, if you're in a game with four harassers, just leave. There can't be that many teams like that out there.

Deleted
    I looked up myself on the masters of overwatch website or what it was called. Even though I don't play very much, and I'm a fps noob, I'm rank 700-800 of the Lucios out there, not too shabby if I get to say so myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Pharaoh is officially the most braindead character in this game. It's just fly around and spam rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because Mcree was destroying tanks when the original concept for him was to take down squishies such as Tracer hence the power nerf. Also Roadhogs power comes from hitting that hook which requires accuracy. If he misses the hook then that's it until it is off cd.
    Good Roadhogs don't miss the hooks unless the shitty server denies them of it (which does happen).

Mccree requires close quarters to use Flash + Hammer. Mccree also has 200 health and his Flash + Hammer combo is basically all he can do.

Idk I feel like Reaper is just better than Mccree now. That's the problem with this game, there's too many overlapping characters that just outperform others in their class where the lesser ones are just worthless. Yeah sure Mccree does well against Tracer but who cares

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Will you be unhappy until there are no stuns left in the game?

I find Roadhog pretty underwhelming personally. Compared to the other tanks.
    No I disagree. Roadhog is extremely good, especially in randoms.

Nobody complains about Tanks because they're afraid of being attacked by the Overwatch police that have to remind everyone how balanced this broken game is.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You must have acted like a twat then seeing I never seen anyone in game wish that upon another person
    actually no i wished everyone good luck and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Pharaoh is officially the most braindead character in this game. It's just fly around and spam rockets.
    First of all, its Pharah. 2nd, You need be able to do a quick calculation based on where you rocket will land as you have to lead your target, not exactly brain dead material. 3rd, the only brain dead types of Phara I see are the ones who launch into an open space, not thinking "Oh there could be a sniper watching" or "I should wait till my team is distracting them before I go announce myself" and lo and behold are shot out of the sky.

Now if we're talking brain dead characters then try Bastion

Deleted
    Pharah is a nice throwback to all the Tribes 2 players out there, and even people from other games, like UT, where there are plenty of slow projectile weapons. Hitting a completely stationary target far away with a rocket that has a bit of an area effect (smaller than you think, though), is of course easy. However, trying to hit mobile targets kind of requires you to do mathematical calculations in your head on the fly, knowing the flight speed of the projectile, the movement speed of the target, the distance to the target, and even to be able to predict the target's movements.

Now if your target is fully aware of you and not a complete moron, they can pretty much avoid every single rocket with ease in most cases, if you're far away. Of course, the closer you get, and the better you get at predicting the hits, the less they'll be avoiding anything. Then of course you've got the two Pharah dogfights mid-air, which can become quite interesting.

It's an easy character to play if you're used to high jumping/flying like in Tribes, or in the low gravity mods in UT, and slow projectile weapons. It's also an easy character to kill if the player playing it doesn't really know what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    Actually Bastion takes some work to keep alive.

If you sit in one spot for to long, yea that is brain dead. (and you are going to die)

When I would play bastion, after every time I would kill someone or a group of people, I would move.

I also was not oppose to small burst, moving, small burst, moving.

A lot of people don't realize, you can jump and transform into gatling mid air.

Transforming back and forth also reloads you to a full 200 ammo. I dare say transforming, moving a bit, transforming back is the same speed as just straight reloading.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-06-18 at 03:56 AM.

I had a grand total of seventy hours racked up during beta. Ever since the game went live, I've barely just hit the twenty hour mark. Watching anime mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Actually Bastion takes some work to keep alive.

If you sit in one spot for to long, yea that is brain dead. (and you are going to die)

When I would play bastion, after every time I would kill someone or a group of people, I would move.

I also was not oppose to small burst, moving, small burst, moving.

A lot of people don't realize, you can jump and transform into gatling mid air.

Transforming back and forth also reloads you to a full 200 ammo. I dare say transforming, moving a bit, transforming back is the same speed as just straight reloading.
    Bastion's Recon mode is pretty solid as well, he's hardly agile but the damage, and importantly accuracy, are really well up there. I think people maybe underestimate it, which turns them off moving about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stopped playing, especially since the Heroes of the Storm Hero League revamp launched. I just feel Heroes is more satisfying. Overwatch just doesn't incentivize you to master certain heroes and constantly switching between heroes results in you not really improving at any particular hero.

I don't want to switch characters and I still don't think there should be more than 1 of each character on a team. I knew these things would be in the game, but after 30 hours of playing my opinion hasn't changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    First of all, its Pharah. 2nd, You need be able to do a quick calculation based on where you rocket will land as you have to lead your target, not exactly brain dead material. 3rd, the only brain dead types of Phara I see are the ones who launch into an open space, not thinking "Oh there could be a sniper watching" or "I should wait till my team is distracting them before I go announce myself" and lo and behold are shot out of the sky.

Bastion is only brain dead if he's played by a moron who goes sentry mode in open accessible places. When I'm on Bastion, I'm always changing my position and waiting in ambush in a new spot, usually with somewhere I can hurry up and exfiltrate and heal for a reposition if need be. I burst down maybe one or two before I look for a new spot, because staying still means getting sniped or flanked.
    Putin khuliyo

Got some good games in, outside of a few losses because of a pharah who was playing like a soldier all the time...urgh. He said he gets killed if he flanks but really just need to learn to time it so they're distracted by us, not go yolo.

Then got a team who was spreading their damage out too much rather than prioritizing targets or going for whoever their hero counters. loads of damage without getting enough kills. Their mercy was spamming ults because of that and completely negating the occasional pushes we made that DID kill the enemy team, but for some reason everyone except me (a fellow healer) was ignoring their Mercy.

Some people don't realize that their tactics are feeding the other team with ults.

cheered up because of this Manly Guys Doing Manly Things webcomic page though

given his Black Watch skin...
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-06-19 at 07:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Some people don't realize that their tactics are feeding the other team with ults.
    Yeah, people who get mowed down by Torb/Bastion like to come at him from the same direction the second time and get mowed down a second time.

I remember one match today where I was the only one trying to actually get around Torbjorn's turret so I could kill it, rather than rushing the dead zone like cannon fodder.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a great game on Lijang tower the other day where I kept killing the enemy team with Pharahs deflected rockets. She fired a rocket at me I deflected it and finished off the Reaper I was fighting, so funny. Just looked on master overwatch and im rank 22 with Genji for score/min O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    So I just realized that while my most played (of a total of 63 hours so far) DPS characters have settled down at around 50% win rate, my Lucio win rate with 6 hours and 48 games played is at 73%. Now, I'm not saying I've been carrying teams to victory on Lucio but there ya go. 73% as Lucio as opposed to the regular 50% win rate that I seem to end up with DPS.

Or, could be that Lucio is just so damn good like I've been saying for a long time now, and I don't just mean the healing, but damage as well. An average of 10 eliminations 5 deaths.

Could just be the high win rate playing a healer is due to there being at least one healer on the team every game, as opposed to no healers in some games.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-19 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, people who get mowed down by Torb/Bastion like to come at him from the same direction the second time and get mowed down a second time.

I remember one match today where I was the only one trying to actually get around Torbjorn's turret so I could kill it, rather than rushing the dead zone like cannon fodder.
    A well placed Torb/Bastion won't give you many angles. I'd like to think that was the point Even if you get around, the turret does have a 360 firing arc so doesn't make a lot of difference, ideally you want to out range it, which with good placement can be impossible. Even if you do sneak on it, Torb won't be far from it. Bastions, you can catch out though, and he he's those fat shoulders which make him pretty easy to deal with.

I think my biggest annoyance with the WM nerf is that it does make Turrets a lot stronger, harder and more time consuming to deal with. The extra shot you need gives him more time to heal it (which through placement they'll do from cover so you can't hit him instead) and puts you in harms way longer after giving up your position. They're not exactly satisfying kills either, and you know there'll be another one up very soon.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-19 at 09:37 AM.