Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    lol that fail reply from the mod that just closed the aizen thread...

general discussion =/= specific topics

or is there going to be one wow thread for every single aspect of it?

lol go read your own forum guidelines... and to curse hiring moderator team... wow...
    I thought the thread was dumb. If you're going to discuss the manga Bleach in the Cinema sub forum, you'd already be visiting this thread. There wasn't really a need for a new thread, especially since I'm pretty sure it was just a repost of a reply that was already in this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking christ this series has gone so far downhill. I never would have imagined that I'd be saying that I enjoyed all of the Arrancar stuff more than what's going on right now. I even enjoyed the Fullbringer arc more than this garbage. Ywhach is an unstoppable force and Ishida's power is literally called antithesis, which is most likely the only thing that will take yhwach down a notch and make him defeatable. This is pretty bad. At this point, I'm only still reading this series because I'm far too committed to give up after the number of years I've been following Bleach.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-06-23 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I think that's a fair few people I know tbh.

As far as what comes next...Half expecting to have Ishida do some nonsense to Haschwalth, then link the shield and Haschwalth together creating some kind of feedback loop to beat him.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

I look at the title, and i was like; SWEEEEEET. But it didn't end. I feel dissapointed now

So Haschwaltz can negate any damage as long as he has his shield. Or when he is unlucky (like, you know. 1v2 situations that might be coming up..)

And Juha? Well, he's gonna find himself some Hollowified quincy power stuck up his ass when he's gonna drain Ichigo.

Ah well, back to Gerard first. See if he can take somebody down.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Hachwalt's power wad obvious from the second he called himself the B. Not too surprised.

I thought Uryu's 'A' would be the same as Juha's...

Ichigo getting bitch slapped was a bit pointless.

I thought it was a good chapter though just because of the Hach/Uryu stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hachwalt's power wad obvious from the second he called himself the B. Not too surprised.

I thought Uryu's 'A' would be the same as Juha's...

Ichigo getting bitch slapped was a bit pointless.

I thought it was a good chapter though just because of the Hach/Uryu stuff.
    You mean assoull vs. asspull where we got no actual fight choreography just Ctrl X + Ctrl V the damage as they stand there. Then Haschwaltz conveniently telling Uryuu exactly how he can beat Juha. This chapter encapsulates the biggest flaws in Kubo's writing.

Deleted
    So they'll just reflect all the damage between them until one of them dies or Zaraki jumps out of nowhere and gives no fucks about balance and slices Hachwalt to pieces....

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad chapter. Much better than last week's.

Haschwalth looks pretty awesome, I like his shield.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    At face value I got a "WTF is this crap" vibe, but after thinking about it this chapter could just be a build up.

I'm guessing Uryu is waiting for the fatal blow against him to redirect it back in the chance that Haschwalth won't be able to bounce it back in time before killing him. Probably won't work but I'm guessing this is the plan. And how the hell is B stronger than A?

As far as Ichigo's fight, how many times have we seen him despair just to come back even more badass? Yhwach is "taking back" what he gave to Ichigo, which is I'm guessing from the monologuing some power to alter events in his favor. I'm guessing that we will see a conversation with Zangetsu in the next chapter or two explaining something very important. Something along the lines of "he's only taking part of your power, here's the rest. "

This Haschwalth vs Ishida fight is reminding me of a strip from a particular NSFW webcomic I sometimes read...

But both of them seem to have powers that appear to have similar results. I guess the loser will be the one who gets bored and tired first (assuming Ishida is able to reflect Haschwalth's attack back at him).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing they'll continue to bounce the damage at each other, then Haschwalth's shield will break (it's already cracking) and Ishida will win.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It wouldn't be a redeeming story though. Aizen's target is the same as Yhwach, to replace the Soul King. If he is free it is only logical that he goes after the throne again. At best he will defeat Yhwach together with Ichigo then betray everyone to absorb the Soul King's power (just as he planned all along) and then Urahara will come and trap him so he forces Aizen to become the new Soul King that just directs traffic (just as HE planned all along)
    Lmao, I like this theory, and it seems like a very likely outcome to be fair. Aizen was taken out of prison, and is simply below now. He will come back.

I honestly don't remember where we left Urahara, but I feel like he's as good as done. He might do some hail mary kind of move to save a chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Betting Ryuken and Isshin will save them. Ryuken will probably sacrifice his quincy powers to save Ishida and Isshin will atleast use Bankai or hell even Mugetsu.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. I'm guessing Isshin and Ryuuken show up next chapter, rescue Ishida and take out Haschwalth, leaving Ishida free to assist Ichigo against Yhwach. Possibly by using The Antithesis to undo Yhwach breaking Ichigo's Bankai, shattering Yhwach's blade at the same time.

" Hey guess what ? Those fights that were happening and were not finished ? Well, now they are! My editor Shūeisha doesn't want my stinky Manga because nobody likes it anymore, so I need to wrap this up as fast as possible by doing my chapters even more stinky. Yeah, it's totally like Katekyō Hitman Reborn! " <- Kubo right now.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-06-30 at 09:36 AM.

Is that really how it's going to end?

REALLY? Two of the biggest battles, Gerard and Haschwaltz, getting beaten cause Juha takes away their power?

There aren't going to be a lot of chapters left. I'd say 20, but i think that would be too much.

Can it be that the bad guy wins? Who the fuck can still fight this guy? He took back all the Quincy powers he gave away. But somehow missed Ishida? Haschwaltz got hit by the light...

All i can see happen is something like a seal. The previous SK wasn't a good guy. He wanted to take over the world too. He got sealed away and his limbs got cut off so he wouldn't break free.
    So Squad Zero. Come do your thing and seal Juha away.

Hmmmm. So Ichigo's Quincy powers actually got taken away. And his hollow powers too.

I thought that light was Uryu's dad.

Juha just left...kinda dumb. I guess everyone will regroup and go to fight him as the final boss.

Deleted
    Can this be?

Will the dumpster fire of smugness, all-white panels, from-behind-surprise-attack choreography and playground tier writing finally come to an end this year?

I hope so.

Could easily be 9 or less chapters. If there is a number under the black spot and it's the same size as the rest of the font it should be a 9 or less...

Please god, do make it 9 or less. Put it out of it's missery.