Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Same, 43.12 mb for PTR. Wonder whats going on?
    Probably just fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I wonder if that cg error thingy is because of a certain setting or something?

Blizzard would have access to all this info im sure, and they should be able to pinpoint whats causing it?

10+ Year Old Account

Kinda spoilers, but confirms a few changes...
    For the Horde!

Same, 43.12 mb for PTR. Wonder whats going on?
    as long as it fixes the lag
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Anyone else in the beta not able to log in since the restart?

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Anyone else in the beta not able to log in since the restart?
    No problem here. Been playing all night.

Just gonna throw this out, im sure others may have thought this
    Paladins who have Corrupted Ashbringer should have that as a special skin choice for their Ret Artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, like i put in the Horseman thread in Lore forum, Darion should get Shadowmourne.

Paladins who have Corrupted Ashbringer should have that as a special skin choice for their Ret Artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, like i put in the Horseman thread in Lore forum, Darion should get Shadowmourne.
    And as was said in the Horseman thread, there's no reason for him to have it.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Why? The secret ashbringer appearance is a throwback to the corrupted ashbringer. The default color is even green.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

There is a similar skin to the corrupted ashbringer for rets

and also this

True, but no reason not to. And since there is no official canon on who wields Shadowmourne, let Darion have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh my I did not notice this with all the bugs. They buffed crafted items by a solid +10 ilvls. THey start at 815 and get to 860 (my 850 helm became 860). I will check once I can if you can add obliterum for even higher ilvl). This might be just high enough to make them worth crafting.

OK tried to apply more obliterum but it bounced. 860 is the new max it seems. This means it is somewhat better than normal raid gear (but ofc worse than heroic raid gear and probably higher levels of Mythic+). I can work with that; it certainly looks worthwhile and I can see an 860 item with favourable stats sell high on the AH too.
    They will probably bounce it up to 870 or 875 in 7.1 like they did in WoD.

Deleted
    Any idea where to get low level relics from if I run out of levelling quests?

True, but no reason not to. And since there is no official canon on who wields Shadowmourne, let Darion have it.
    I'd say the opposite. Players who've obtained shadow mourn should be able to unlock a special appearance with a quest were their artifact and shadowmorne have a power of wills till they consume each other and create a fusion of both weapons. Gives a more shadowmourne less skully version of blood, and it transformed the frost or unholy swords into axes
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I'm confused why does the "environment detail" option in the graphics settings seem do to nothing in the beta? The game looks exactly the same at 10 as it does at 1. Any ideas why that's the case? With everything set to ultra + (rank 10) I get 60 fps in most areas, but in some areas it drops me down to 30 fps. But if I push my environment detail down to 1 and keep everything else totally maxed I get 60 fps everywhere. Why is this happening?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    I'm confused why does the "environment detail" option in the graphics settings seem do to nothing in the beta? The game looks exactly the same at 10 as it does at 1. Any ideas why that's the case? With everything set to ultra + (rank 10) I get 60 fps in most areas, but in some areas it drops me down to 30 fps. But if I push my environment detail down to 1 and keep everything else totally maxed I get 60 fps everywhere. Why is this happening?
    Same as in WoD beta as I remember, a lot of gfx options not doing much until the end and areas being very badly optimized. Getting stable 80-90FPS in Stormheim, Azsuna etc with everything on Ultra. Val'sharah and Suramar can break me down to 20-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    The same as texture quality, glow etc, i think optimisation is the last thing that will be tuned before release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I'd say the opposite. Players who've obtained shadow mourn should be able to unlock a special appearance with a quest were their artifact and shadowmorne have a power of wills till they consume each other and create a fusion of both weapons. Gives a more shadowmourne less skully version of blood, and it transformed the frost or unholy swords into axes
    Or they should just allow transmog of legendaries, there's no logical reason why that stupid rule exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Or they should just allow transmog of legendaries, there's no logical reason why that stupid rule exists.
    We already have to deal with tons of people running around with the same artifact in legion. No need to add a dozen legendaries to that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    We already have to deal with tons of people running around with the same artifact in legion. No need to add a dozen legendaries to that picture.
    But you can transmog artifacts, what's the problem?