Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Markets are showing how stupid brexit is. By moving their money out of UK with every underperformance of remain.
    I just realised, for me... this is a win either way. Either Britain stays in and I'm happy with that, or I can actually possibly witness a market crash unfold live. And I'm not even sure what interests me more...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Sterling dropping 6%. Oh boy.

Deleted
    well so far it seems the more you help an area out with EU funds the less they want to stay.... fucking ingrates!

15+ Year Old Account
    But but....they can't leave the EU.....that would hurt Doctor Who!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The average Remain voter doesn't feel that level of animosity toward the average Leave voter as you do, yet what you think matters not a jot.
    No we just pity them and their backwards ignore all evidence minds for petty feels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    well so far it seems the more you help an area out with EU funds the less they want to stay.... fucking ingrates!
    It seems they want to be poorer.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the score?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    What's the score?
    Pound down by 2% vs. the dollar, 1.46% down to the Euro so far. It's going to be quite a rollercoaster for currency exchange this night, I presume.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the score?
    161,744-158,537, Leave;Remain
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    What's the score?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/e...rendum/results

leave winning atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    161,744-158,537, Leave;Remain
    Close match. This should be good. Predictions on local media here in the states think Stay will edge out.

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    EU funds are UK funds...we give more.

I'm a Remain voter, but is it really the place of Johnny Foreigner to lambast close to 50% of the U.K. population? I think not!!!
    Where else would you like the place to be? If you remain, I'll still have to deal with the 50% on a daily basis in my profession. So I'll comment on them as much as I bloody well want to. And there's not a thing you can do against it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Close match. This should be good. Predictions on local media here in the states think Stay will edge out.
    There is only 377 results to change, so if it remain 50/50% leave will win. Though I am not sure if having a majority will make them leave, or does it take a larger amount for them to leave?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Consternation View Post
    EU funds are UK funds...we give more.
    but it gets heavily redistributed to the areas with generational unemployment.

Reuters has a nice live updating result page which you can find it here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mildly interested American here:

Do you think Cameron's out either way? And if so, who steps in?

Personally I don't think Corbyn & Labor have a chance in hell for awhile; way too left. For all his faults, Blair made Labor much more palatable to the mainstream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Pound down by 2% vs. the dollar, 1.46% down to the Euro so far. It's going to be quite a rollercoaster for currency exchange this night, I presume.
    Pound is now down 6%.

I work for an Global (6 Continent) Investment and Private Wealth bank. People are freaking the fuck out right now. This is going to be a sleepless nights for millions.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Mildly interested American here:

Do you think Cameron's out either way? And if so, who steps in?

Personally I don't think Corbyn & Labor have a chance in hell for awhile; way too left. For all his faults, Blair made Labor much more palatable to the mainstream.
    Pretty much. I mean if we Remain he *might* be able to stay on but it depends how vindictive the Eurosceptics feel. As for who will win, no idea. If it's Leave it might be Boris, if it's Remain it could be Ruth Davidson (fucking boak).

You think you've got it hard, I maybe have to vote in three referendums in four years.
    And 3 elections if the Government is dissolved.