Deleted
    So is the stat priority still Haste > STR > Mast > Crit > Verst?

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    CS just begs to be made a chargable ability. Just like current Shadow Dance.
    thats actually a great idea, they could also chance Titanic Might to something like Mortal Combish talent so it would become relevent. But i think its too late for it to change to anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    So is the stat priority still Haste > STR > Mast > Crit > Verst?
    Sarri said something about Mastery>Versatility=Haste>Crit, if iam not wrong.

btw jsut a out of topic question, can you have Exploit Weakness trait relic in all three slots? i know shadow has one but what about other 2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    Sarri said something about Mastery>Versatility=Haste>Crit, if iam not wrong.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    Did anyone ever get an answer as to why Fury's Meat Grinder Rampage can hit stuff almost 10 yards away but Sweeping Strikes is not only WORSE in legion but still can't hit stuff 3-4 yards from your target?

How hard is it for these dipshits to realise that SS is broken and needs fixing? The range is confusingly bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    btw jsut a out of topic question, can you have Exploit Weakness trait relic in all three slots? i know shadow has one but what about other 2?
    I think so:

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/134081-a...iallax?spec=71
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/139257-g...fetish?spec=71
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/133133-s...inters?spec=71

Edit: http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...AADIAgvBh_5ggN
    Last edited by mmocd9c750e2e7; 2016-06-30 at 01:42 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbydude65 View Post
    Having isolated teams for class balance could have dire, effects and a terrible Arms race when it comes to class utility and balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbydude65 View Post
    terrible Arms race
    I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong, Arms still has awful dps this last build doesn't it?

Would like to have some hope that it's somewhat competitive on single target before live and dumping AP into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong, Arms still has awful dps this last build doesn't it?

Would like to have some hope that it's somewhat competitive on single target before live and dumping AP into it.
    You have to go with the whirlwind build and it's ok. Still a lot behind Fury and the other strong specs though. Also arms relies heavily on the artifact, so if you haven't gotten much of your artifact filled out it will feel like shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#CtuF With 2 gold traits and 840+ ilvl, this is a very competitive build ive been finding, purely ST it competes with fury and 2 target cleave its decent with Sweeping Strikes.

Also, Sweeping Strikes seems to cleave execute to mobs above 20% now

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsangel View Post
    http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#CtuF With 2 gold traits and 840+ ilvl, this is a very competitive build ive been finding, purely ST it competes with fury and 2 target cleave its decent with Sweeping Strikes.

Also, Sweeping Strikes seems to cleave execute to mobs above 20% now
    Even with Heroic Charging you have to have Shattered Defenses and Precise Strikes for this build to work. Not to speak against it, just know it relies on the artifact traits even more than some other builds.

To be honest there's no reason to believe that Heroic Charge will remain a thing. If Blizzard sees it becoming a trend again they will probably do what they did in WOD and break the functionality, as sad as that makes me because I'd rather they address the need for it in the first place.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Even with Heroic Charging you have to have Shattered Defenses and Precise Strikes for this build to work. Not to speak against it, just know it relies on the artifact traits even more than some other builds.
    Yea, pretty much, but arms traits aren't too bad to get to early on to be honest. The max rage trait also helps, since during battle cry you hit rage cap at 100.

Fuck tactician RNG. Fuck the RNG with both specs right now. Fuck me.

Pretty much how I feel, though more with Arms. Fury has so many RNG elements you need a shopping list to write em all down, but none of them hurt more than sitting there for 45 seconds waiting for CS to reset, and how incredible is it that it actually does happen!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    I must be the only one who genuinely enjoys Arms?
    I love that Overpower is finally back, I enjoy the Tactician as I seem to not get that unlucky. I mean it happens but nowhere near as often as people make it out to be. I personally just have a problem with Slam being so bad (Tuning, I know). I don't mind it as much now that WW has a cool animation and its damage is buffed on single target. What bothered me was that WW is a 20rage autoattack in WoD.

I like I like way more than fury, fury feels like he has one button that just makes the whole rotation terrible, arms has talents that change the rotation into something that feels good, and the basic one feels great to me, I like tactician now that they change it to rage spent. though the spec feels alot better at 110 with the right artifact talents maybe thats way people don't like it, it does feel a bit terrible at ilvl 100 in the ptr with no archie trinket.

Deleted
    I would say before Shattered Defenses & Tactician boost (Don't remember the name) Arms is quite blergh. Once you get those it picks up, even more so with blood of zakazj. Turns Reck into 100%crit & 20% dmg - its a significant boost.

CS resets are still very fuckin erratic .. it's either i get constant resets or NONE at all for 45 sec (accompanied by a barrage of curses and swearing)