Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    my argument is if my life is threatend, if a "flailing sorority girl" comes at you flailing madly with a broken bottle youll just stand there and take it? fuck no your gunna attack back in a way to defend yourself, its valuing your life and safety over "being a gentlemen and not hitting a girl"
    Your chances of being attacked with a broken bottle by a woman are really low. If they're not really low, stop hanging out with awful human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    It doesn't matter. The comparison was in terms of strength. This has nothing to do with intelligence - you're falsely representing my argument.

There's a difference between self defense and vengeance. If a woman is trying to beat you up, go ahead and defend yourself - not with excessive force, but with enough force to control the situation. If a woman just slaps you in the face, using violence as a response is simply vengeance and serves little purpose. f course she's probably wrong to hit you. But that doesn't make you right to hit her back. There's an old saying, two wrongs etc etc.
    Check the second paragraph in what you just quoted. It isn't a comparison of strength either or you also end up giving that same justification to any smaller man who attacks a man bigger than him. It is a bullshit double standard.

I am not falsely representing your argument. Your argument is logically indefensible as anything but an outdated double standard that no longer matches the social reality of the situation anymore.

And as I just stated above.

The whole, don't hit a girl because they are smaller than you is a bullshit double standard.

These same people would completely beat down a man half their size if they walked up and started the fight and the double standard just goes completely over their head.

And as a guy, I may be smaller than him by a laughably huge margin, but I feel that if I walked up and attacked Brock Lesnar he would mess my world up and these same people would support him for doing it.

And in response to it being wrong for her to hit you too.

You are right, it is wrong to hit a woman, but it is also wrong for that woman to hit a man thinking she is protected due to her gender.

Now, two wrong may not make a right, but in this situation it may make a point which is infinitely more important in this situation.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2016-07-01 at 12:59 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If you're frightened of being injured because today's women are fat, it might be time to hit the gym.
    If you're frightened of being injured because today's women are fat, it might be time to hit the gym.
    I'm not frightened, I'm pointing out the logistics of the situation. Not all these women are fat either, there's enough of these gym rats nowadays getting their squats and other lifts in to make more than a few of them actually dangerous if you stood there like a punching bag. Takes minimal amount of pressure to break the nose, jaw and cause concussions or serious brain damage can happen with a few well placed kicks to the head if you happen to be one of these passive guys who just takes a beating because they're unwilling to defend themselves.

I'm definitely willing to defend myself. I do hit the gym and really don't have to worry about being hit unless someone is horribly stupid.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Your chances of being attacked with a broken bottle by a woman are really low. If they're not really low, stop hanging out with awful human beings.
    It's pretty high. I once was stabbed w/ a fork for offering to split the bill, she was my coworker and really nice T_T

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's pretty high. I once was stabbed w/ a fork for offering to split the bill, she was my coworker and really nice T_T
    Split the bill on your crystal meth purchase?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

If a woman lacks the justification to hit a man, that doesn't mean she deserves to get hit.

That's like saying a thief deserves to be shot.
    Just wow...no, it's like saying a shooter deserves to be shot. If a women is shooting at you, she deserves to be shot back at. You can't change the parameters of the metaphor. Granted it really bolsters your point, but they are completely unequal comparisons.

"The problem with analogies is that it's easy to make a bad one" ~Curtis

10+ Year Old Account
    Equality isn't the goal. And it shouldn't be. No one should hit a toddler if the toddler hits them first.
    You're right.

Toddlers should be punted off bridges.

It doesn't matter. The comparison was in terms of strength. This has nothing to do with intelligence - you're falsely representing my argument.

There's a difference between self defense and vengeance. If a woman is trying to beat you up, go ahead and defend yourself - not with excessive force, but with enough force to control the situation. If a woman just slaps you in the face, using violence as a response is simply vengeance and serves little purpose. f course she's probably wrong to hit you. But that doesn't make you right to hit her back. There's an old saying, two wrongs etc etc.
    Trasnslation: "Every man is so strong and every women is so weak that we can all effortless restrain their delicate, waif-like forms, so if you choose to do anything else it's your fault."

Seriously, "with enough force to control the situation"? How arrogant and chauvinistic are you, exactly?

Here's how reality works. If someone attacks me, I'm going to assume they mean to kill or severely injure me, and I will do whatever it takes to end that threat as quickly as possible. If that means getting away, so be it. If that means finding a weapon and killing them first, so be it. I will not trust my safety and well-being to someone who's already decided to attack me, nor am I so stupid that I will assume that I'm physically stronger than my opponent, or that they don't have a weapon they can use to even the odds even if I am physically stronger.

No doubt you will confuse the above statement with "vengeance", as if my desire to ensure my life and safety is somehow vindictive. Or perhaps you think it's an overreaction to assume that someone who attacks me actually intends to cause physical harm?

Attacking someone else is assault. If it's an attack strong enough to cause harm, I will always assume that was the intent unless they make it blindingly and immediately obvious that this is not the case. But tell me, just how many times should I allow myself to be attacked before it stops being wrong to fight back? And why is a woman allowed to cause injury when a man is not?

Deleted
    Defending yourself is fine, but excessive use of force is just asking for legal trouble. For most men, most physical altercations with women can be handled by restraining their movements or returning a few blows at a much lesser level of force than versus a man.

However, if weapons become involved, have at it I say. Incapacitate before she stabs you, or herself.

How about you just don't hit each other? 14 years with my wife I have never laid a hand on her in aggression and she hasn't to me. Yes we will we wrestle with each other or Play fight or spank her in the ass. But never as a means to cause real harm.

I've never hit her cause I'm a man and not a little boy. Physical violence is rarely the answer. And she has never hit me cause she knows she could get knocked the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Split the bill on your crystal meth purchase?
    Date, it's a date T_T Wasn't enjoying it as much as I hoped I would, thus offered to split the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How about you just don't hit each other? 14 years with my wife I have never laid a hand on her in aggression and she hasn't to me. Yes we will we wrestle with each other or Play fight or spank her in the ass. But never as a means to cause real harm.

I've never hit her cause I'm a man and not a little boy. Physical violence is rarely the answer. And she has never hit me cause she knows she could get knocked the fuck out.
    It's not about beating the shit out of your wife/family.

The topic is on women in general. What would you do if a chick came up and slapped one of your kids and there were no witnesses around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post

True. We never asked rubbish people to stop doing rubbish stuff to each other; Maybe that's how we 'fix' people. Oh, probably not. Rubbish people, the ones we supposedly should be "defending ourselves from", won't stop being violent and\or stupid just because someone says "Maybe stop hitting each other?"

Date, it's a date T_T Wasn't enjoying it as much as I hoped I would, thus offered to split the bill.
    The only reason I asked is because I've only seen ladies stab their dates when hopped up on drugs. Me and my friends are headed to Thailand in the winter. Is playful stabbing the standard behavior for women over there? I'm kind of turned on, but also kind of afraid.

You can hit back with Equality, but it will only deal a maximum of 50% of her hit points.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Uh, no, the same logic still applies. It doesn't vanish just because you arbitrarily draw a line. Women are weaker than men. Why should they be treated as physical equals?
    I'm weaker than a professional body builder. If I hit him, do I get to say I'm not his physical equal? You're making up nonsensical conditions of "Well if a man can defend himself against a woman, he should be able to defend himself against a toddler!".

I'm not even saying that men should hit women to defend themselves. But they shouldn't be told that they can't just because the girl is weaker.

I wouldn't hit a woman even if she was hitting me. I would either restrain her or I would remove myself from her range. But that's me.

The only reason I asked is because I've only seen ladies stab their dates when hopped up on drugs. Me and my friends are headed to Thailand in the winter. Is playful hand stabbing the standard behavior for women over there? I'm kind of turned on, but also kind of afraid.
    It didn't happen in Siam

Nah, Thailand is famous for another thing jelly/crazy girls do, they cut dicks off. Penis reattachment surgeries aren't that rare here T_T But male/female/trap prostitutes rarely do so

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    There always seems to be a lot of men in these threads looking for an excuse to beat women.
    Coming from a person sporting the avatar of the only American football team in existence that has had to send out a personal advertisement to their fans to stop beating their wives after the team loses.

Not calling you a woman beater, I'm just pointing out the hilarious irony.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't happen in Siam

Nah, Thailand is famous for another thing jelly/crazy girls do, they cut dicks off. Penis reattachment surgeries aren't that rare here T_T But male/female/trap prostitutes rarely do so
    T_T wat....

It's not about beating the shit out of your wife/family.

The topic is on women in general. What would you do if a chick came up and slapped one of your kids and there were no witnesses around.
    If my wife was there, I wouldn't have a chance to knock the bitch out because wifey would do it first. Just me and the kids? I'd like to be self righteous and say I would walk away or call the police, but in all honesty I would probably snap a tricks neck for hitting one of my kids.

T_T wat....
    Yeah, I had same reaction, when I found out about it T_T