Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    So I am trying to play a character I copied a while back, and she is stuck at the Broken Shore. 3 of us got on the ship, we were on our way, and every time the boat makes it to the shore, it phases and sends us back to sea. I tried dropping the quest, hoping to be able to skip it, but it's not working :/ Any tips? I really want to get her to her artifact quest line.
    Try doing it on another character, logging into the bugged character and before she gets to the shore hearthing out. You should be able to skip broken shore once you've done it on one character.

Hope there's a new build today, including a fix for Underlight. ;_;

Hope there's a pre-patch date announcement today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Don't we all!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You jinxed it. Now we're gonna get

Streamers hyping an announcement today, guess what Blizzard might announce today!

- There are exactly 2 weeks till 19th. Lots of people were talking about that date from months.
    - Final Fantasy releasing patch 3.35 on 19th, Blizzard love to release patches when other game release patches too.
    - 6 weeks for 7.0 patch with all of the pre expansion events seems reasonable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Streamers hyping an announcement today, guess what they might announce today!

- There are exactly 2 weeks till 19th. Lots of people were talking about that date from months.
    - Final Fantasy releasing patch 3.35 on 19th, Blizzard love to release patches when other game release patches too.
    - 6 weeks for 7.0 patch with all of the pre expansion events seems reasonable too.
    Now now...which streamers? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    They'll announce pre-patch as july 19th today.

FFXIV is patching on the 19th, and we all know how much they love to patch on the same days as everyone else.
    3.35 seems pretty unimportant to be honest. They haven't typically targeted patches for games, just Beta/Release timings.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Probably towelliee, that guy likes to over-hype everything.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I think you know which one

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    3.35 seems pretty unimportant to be honest. They haven't typically targeted patches for games, just Beta/Release timings.
    They target ffxiv patches every time they can. just having a 15 month dry streak makes that somewhat hard. 3.35 also has palace of the dead, which is pretty hyped up right now. So I don't see why they wouldn't try to hit it.

There was that one "leak" on reddit about it being the 19th too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there a patch for ff14 the same day the WoD pre patch went live? 15/10/2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Eh, I don't understand why people blame others for over hyping stuff. It's not the streamers, it's the viewers and companies that over hype. People who send out 1 or 2 tweets or say watch this date isn't over hype. It's hardly normal hype. People completely misuse words and it sounds foolish.

The words have lost meaning just like epic has.

Just my .02
    Epic and Legendary have as little intensity as awesome does at this point.

On topic, I hope we see the 19th announced as some good news. Even the beta is getting stale with so few people actually trying to test things in it.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Am I the only one not caring at all about the Pre-patch?

Those Demon Invasions are lame and playing without artifact sucks.

Eh, I don't understand why people blame others for over hyping stuff. It's not the streamers, it's the viewers and companies that over hype. People who send out 1 or 2 tweets or say watch this date isn't over hype. It's hardly normal hype. People completely misuse words and it sounds foolish.

The words have lost meaning just like epic has.

Just my .02
    Sending a tweet like "Something big happening today" when you don't know a thing is building fake hype yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post

I mostly care about being able to empty my bags!
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post

Depends on the class.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    So I am trying to play a character I copied a while back, and she is stuck at the Broken Shore. 3 of us got on the ship, we were on our way, and every time the boat makes it to the shore, it phases and sends us back to sea. I tried dropping the quest, hoping to be able to skip it, but it's not working :/ Any tips? I really want to get her to her artifact quest line.
    Copy the character again? Would be the easy option since it sounds like you havnt done anything on it anyway.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Streamers hyping an announcement today, guess what Blizzard might announce today!

What happened the last time streamers hyped something ?

Not a damn thing.

Streamers aren't blizzard employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, I don't understand why people blame others for over hyping stuff. It's not the streamers, it's the viewers and companies that over hype.
    No. Its Streamers Overhyping then in turn viewers overhyping. Towliee specifically has done it quite a bit over the last year and quite frankly I wish the dude was just banned for his outrageous NEW BG or NEW DUNGEON or BETA TODAY shit he pulls to try and hype shit up. Hype is good and bad. It is good because it sells copies. Its bad because once the hype dies down the game fucking crashses and burns because it was not all it was hyped to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-patch = spend 5 hours selling everything you want, learn new toys, re-do every action bars of all your chars, create your x-mog outfits (and collect the new x-mog/pet in the invasions)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    No. Its Streamers Overhyping then in turn viewers overhyping. Towliee specifically has done it quite a bit over the last year and quite frankly I wish the dude was just banned for his outrageous NEW BG or NEW DUNGEON or BETA TODAY shit he pulls to try and hype shit up. Hype is good and bad. It is good because it sells copies. Its bad because once the hype dies down the game fucking crashses and burns because it was not all it was hyped to be.
    More hype = more viewers = more possible donations