Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Heres a Tyler Reks interview talking about Cena being a dick to him:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...cena-reaction/

Heres Kenny Dykstra talking about Cena cheating on his wife with Dykstra's fiance, both were fired:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/.../mickie-james/

There's also a few interviews of Edge and Jericho talking about how Cena buried the Nexus, heres one:
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/4411...ampionship-win

Mr. Anderson talking about Cena:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...0/mr-anderson/

Here's Chavo talking about Cena being lazy:
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10019590.shtml

Probably suffers from roid rage.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account

Heres Kenny Dykstra talking about Cena cheating on his wife with Dykstra's fiance, both were fired:

There's also a few interviews of Edge and Jericho talking about how Cena buried the Nexus, heres one:

Mr. Anderson talking about Cena:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...0/mr-anderson/

I see your 5 westlers, and raise you:
    500 Make-a-Wish Kids

I believe that set a guiness record or something for making America nice again.

Only 10 million red heads? This needs to be fixed, we need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I see your 5 westlers, and raise you:
    500 Make-a-Wish Kids

I believe that set a guiness record or something for making America nice again.
    Doesn't really matter, its the kids that request him and they are influenced by what they see on TV. He'll do anything to further his career, catch him when the camera's aren't rolling and you get a different picture.

Here's a fans experience with Cena:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._life_tonight/

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it would have been quite simple for you to find people that say negative things about HHH and Shawn Michaels who then say good things about Cena. This isn't even difficult. You just are wrong about him and a bit salty over your hero being less than that.
    It would be just as easy as it would for you to show proof that there was... The problem? The bold part is not what I claimed... Feel free to check your last post...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It would be just as easy as it would for you to show proof that there was... The problem? The bold part is not what I claimed... Feel free to check your last post...
    I did show proof, its hardly my fault you were wrong about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Outside of being a law abiding citizen, how do you BE American? Oh and what benefits are they reaping? Free school? Food stamps? We don't even have free healthcare, we have one of the worst welfare systems in the world. They work and pay their taxes and that makes them American. Sorry they can't paint them self white or do whatever Michael Jackson did ...

And tell me something, did European immigrants never use public school or something? Did they come here and shower the population with money? Or do you think Europeans immigrated to the US because they just woke up and decided to BE American (whatever that is ...); they came here for a new opportunity and a better life like all immigrants. I'm not sure if you're more stupid or more racist but regardless, that's a deadly combination you have there.
    What Im trying to say is the majority of immigrants come to the US because the country they come from is worse as far as crime, economic conditions, political climate, availability of resources, etc... and when they get the US, they refuse to assimilate into our culture. They often refuse to learn English (yes I know its not legally the official language, but if you want to succeed and embrace America, you should show some effort and learn it.). They continue to fly the flag of their home country, they create their own communities and segregate themselves (Little China, Little Italy, etc..) and basically live like they did in the country they came from instead of living like Americans. And yes they use our schools, get treated for free in emergency rooms because they cant or wont get health insurance, obtain welfare assistance if they dont already arrive with money or a good job (H1B visa), and enjoy lots of things they didnt have in their home country (reliable energy, plentiful food, clean water, etc...)

People who immigrated to the US in the mid 1800s and early 1900s, came to America (often with nothing more than the clothes they were wearing) and immediately jumped in the pool. They did their best to learn English and spoke it. They took whatever job they could get and worked their ass off for as many hours as they had to, to survive. They hung up a shingle and started a business. When they had children they raised them as Americans, they didnt teach their home language to them, they taught them the pledge of allegiance and national anthem, they instilled the values of hard work, they didnt expect handouts. The culture they brought was by opening restaurants serving food from their native land, displaying or creating art from their native lands, introducing musical instruments not normally heard by Americans etc... and you NEVER saw them flying an Italian, Irish, Polish, Chinese, etc... flag outside of their homes or waving it in front of the White House in protest

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... Reks knew the using someone else's finisher was a no go. It's why he is trying to justify it... The guy got lucky to not be fired on the spot... He can blame Arn Anderson for him using the move, but Arn has far more respect than Reks does.

... and?

I don't see how Vince pushing Edge over Cena and Cena admitting he was wrong, helps your case here.

You might want to read up on Mr Anderson. He has sense backed off his statements and said he was just lashing out.

Cena is crazy because Chavo over reacts to a promotional tweet?

- - - Updated - - -

I did show proof, its hardly my fault you were wrong about him.
    Assuming too much again. I didn't see your second post, because it wasn't directed at me, thus didn't show up on 'quoted' list when I checked. Now that I saw it, the reply is above....
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... Reks knew the using someone else's finisher was a no go. It's why he is trying to justify it... The guy got lucky to not be fired on the spot... He can blame Arn Anderson for him using the move, but Arn has far more respect than Reks does.

... and?

I don't see how Vince pushing Edge over Cena and Cena admitting he was wrong, helps your case here.

You might want to read up on Mr Anderson. He has sense backed off his statements and said he was just lashing out.

Cena is crazy because Chavo over reacts to a promotional tweet?

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming too much again. I didn't see your second post, because it wasn't directed at me, thus didn't show up on 'quoted' list when I checked. Now that I saw it, the reply is above....
    Its relevant that his was cheating on his wife since the post you asked for proof said:

Theres been lots of interviews detailing Cena's actions backstage and his cheating on his wife. You are just trying to create excuses. I guess all that positive PR from the make a wish foundation is working on you.
    And Chavo said Cena was lazy not crazy. That can be seen from his matches. Unless he is facing a CM Punk or Shawn Michaels hes just going through the motions.

What I posted clearly demonstrates "theres been lots of interviews detailing Cena's actions backstage and his cheating on his wife." You know the thing you asked for proof of?

Cue the -John Cena is a regressive beta male, SJW leftist Bernie Bro!

Damn, that made me tear up too. America, you beautiful sonuvabitch. I like you pretty okay.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Lol, America wouldn't exist without immigration or refugees. It seems that's it's only a concern when the refugees/immigrants are not white like the "good" old times.
    Most (except for some extremists) don't really care what color the immigrants are. That whole race card is just talking points junk for the uninformed and those easily manipulated by special interests and the media.

What people (if you actually talk to people about their feelings) care about:

Illegal immigrants are not being checked or vetted at all. This is dangerous when: the cartels in Mexico are so strong and there are terrorists from numerous countries around the world that would like to come and kill you.

Those concerned about gun control. Tons of illegal arms coming across the border.

The government is letting all these people in, but there is no sign that they are expanding infrastructure (hospitals, schools, etc) to accommodate these millions of people.

It really has nothing to do with race at all..... That is just a dem talking point really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I have a lot of respect for the guy considering he has responded to more Make A Wish requests than anyone ever. The guy is awesome in that respect.

I couldn't give two shits about the WWE or his shitty acting. I just respect his desire to make kids happy.
    You respect him for taking advantage of awesome PR opportunities?

I have no respect for an adulterer.
    That's your right and view to have. The only thing I'm doing here is giving you food for thought...if that's your view on Cena....if you are here and now going to play the Mr/Mrs integrity card with him -- please at least not be a hypocrite....please don't watch any tv shows or hollywood block buster films with stars in them that are also adulterers....same with music who are your favorite artists? Any of them cheat or do drugs....ever been in gangs or is for this post its ONLY cheating that's bad in people? Is that how that game is played change the rules as you go?

Look honestly I don't give a shit who you like or don't like.... I'm just saying be true though don't be a fake person and go "I hate this dude he cheats"...."But I over look this other guys drug issues because i like how he sings..."......

The only other thing I'll say -- I think everyone deserves a second chance....if its sincere and John Cena -- hell I don't know if he's a dick in real life or not but evidence tends to sway me that hes a good dude...on his overwhelming charity work alone with kids... supposed there was a report that if you ranked the amount of single acts of charity (literally visiting a children's hospital would count as one, donating to a cause would count as another, showing up for a benefit signing autographs counts as one, etc.) there's no one in all of hollywood that has done more acts of charity. If i find the stat again I'll post it...Cena was up to like 500 acts of charity or something like that.

If that's even half true -- in my book that's worthy of a little forgiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    John Cena was on a flight with me about 8 or 9 years back. He was in first class (last row) and I was in coach (first row). He became severely annoyed with my daughter because she was crying most of the flight (Washington to Alaska), and asked the flight attendant if we could be moved to the back of the plane. She talked to me and was understanding of the situation, but had no plans to move me, saying "she's just at that age".

My daughter was almost 2. We had been flying all day - coming from Hawaii - and she had just had enough at that point and was in a terrible mood. I believe Cena was on that flight to go to Anchorage because the WWE went up there that year.
    Not trying to be rude but is there a point to this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The irony is, you don't seem assimilated to American culture (culture of diversity) at all.
    The real irony is you think you speak for america or american culture?(hint..that's exactly what he's doing)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    You respect him for taking advantage of awesome PR opportunities?
    You are the same guy that when someone says "Bill Gates donated x billion to charity this year" you would answer "yeah but he only did that for a couple hundred million dollar tax write off?" --- you are that dude aren't you?

LOL....who the fuck cares.... first because your cynicism says the reason Cena is doing is for PR reasons doesn't mean that's ACTUALLY why he's doing it, no more than because some jaded jack ass thinks the only reason Bill Gates donates a billion dollars is soley for tax reasons.

Second...if Cena's charity work with Make a Wish puts a smile on a kids face -- trust me you think the parents of that child give a rat's ass if it was done for PR reasons? If it was my kid I certainly wouldn't care as long as it made my kid happy for a change.

Same thing with the tax example....when needy people are getting fed by food that was paid for by a "billionaire only for tax reasons"...you think those needy people give a shit? They just care they have the food.

Finally - my base rule about cynical people and charities of others....if you don't give of yourself to anyone without anything expected in return....you have no business judging the motives of others with charity.
    Last edited by Mytheros; 2016-07-05 at 11:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I just don't understand the thousands upon thousands who have such a hard time with this concept. I've always said it: world peace is fantastically easy. All you have to do is not hate people.
    Yes world peace is very easy to accomplish. Just change human nature and things will be peachy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    You are the same guy that when someone says "Bill Gates donated x billion to charity this year" you would answer "yeah but he only did that for a couple hundred million dollar tax write off?" --- you are that dude aren't you?

LOL....who the fuck cares.... first because your cynicism says the reason Cena is doing is for PR reasons doesn't mean that's ACTUALLY why he's doing it, no more than because some jaded jack ass things the only reason Bill Gates donates a billion dollars is soley for tax reasons.

Second...if Cena's charity work with Make a Wish puts a smile on a kids face -- trust me you think the parents of that child give a rat's ass if it was done for PR reasons? If it was my kid I certainly wouldn't care as long as it made my kid happy for a change.

Same thing with the tax example....when needy people are getting fed by food that was paid for by a "billionaire only for tax reasons"...you think those needy people give a shit? They just care they have the food.

Finally - my base rule about cynical people and charities of others....if you don't give of yourself to anyone without anything expected in return....you have no business judging the motives of others with charity.
    I'm sorry people do things to benefit themselves. I'm sorry reality isn't as nice or palatable as you had hoped. I'm sorry you don't realize how advantageous it is for celebrities to make good use of PR stunts, or that most celebrities have two faces, the one you see on TV and the real one.

Why didn't he mention white males in the video
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

He could be 40% a*shole and 60% okay.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The difference is back then immigrants wanted to come to America and BE Americans. Now they just want to be Mexican, Chinese, Indian, etc, while living in America and reaping the benefits. They dont want to BE American
    Which is complete bullshit, considering that you have had ethnic "communities" everywhere in the USA for as long as there has been different ethnicities (which is about as long as there has been a USA). Every Irishman who colonized america didnt suddenly stop being an irishman the instant he got off the boat. Same goes for every single person from every country to ever land on your soil.