It changed almost daily, but I might stick with this for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    I like it. Going to have to track down that helm I think. Using a bunch of that ICC stuff myself.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45226

Iron Council in Ulduar 25
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45226

Iron Council in Ulduar 25
    Thanks! /10char

Deleted
    Switched my blood dk look today after i started playing again (1 1/2 year break ^^). Got lucky with drops.

Last edited by mmoceab61e4f82; 2016-07-07 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiyra View Post
    Switched my blood dk look today after i started playing again (1 1/2 year break ^^). Got lucky with drops.

I like the shoulders and the pants. Dress? Skirt? Idk what the proper term is. I'm a brutish man irl and I just have no idea, really. Anyway, it looks good!

I agree. Zaiyra that looks very nice.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Nothing says Death Knight like skulls and chains and ... flames.

Finally completed the CM Gold tonight. I'm thinking of using the Bloody Visage, I'll play with it later.

Mixed set of the ICC Heroic Dungeon Plate set with the HFC Death Knight Tier Helm and Belt.

Of all the transmogs I ever came up with for my DK, this is probably my favorite:

Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-07-09 at 03:13 AM.

Blood DK.

My current:

What I am thinking about switching to:
    Last edited by Xeoshades; 2016-07-09 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Here's a common set with a minor tweak.

That looks incredible, any link to what those items are? i know the laughing skull helmet but no idea on the rest
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Vamp View Post
    That looks incredible, any link to what those items are? i know the laughing skull helmet but no idea on the rest
    That's the mists of pandaria challenge mode set, with calamity's edge heroic and laughing skull helmet. If you didn't complete CM's in MoP for the item set, you can't get it anymore.

RIP thanks for the info though, I stopped playing for a long time in mop, during that big content droll, and never went back to do challenge modes lol, my bad
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Vamp View Post
    RIP thanks for the info though, I stopped playing for a long time in mop, during that big content droll, and never went back to do challenge modes lol, my bad
    On the plus side, Legion will have a set that looks similar to it (minus effects/shoulders i think) for completing some objectives
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    On the plus side, Legion will have a set that looks similar to it (minus effects/shoulders i think) for completing some objectives
    It is however green and the shoulders looks a bit dull compared to the CM set, but not a bad set overall.

Dressing Room
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I can live with those shoulders but that helm looks really dumb, to me at least.

Here's my current Blood transmog that I'm pretty happy with:

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It is however green and the shoulders looks a bit dull compared to the CM set, but not a bad set overall.

Dressing Room
    Sad, but true. And, because it's Legion (I suppose), they went with green. I'm not saying it's hideous, but I was really expecting more. I was hoping it would have more elements from the CM set, something I might want to mix and match with. Instead it's an awkward stubby green bird thing.

The paladin set is similarly disappointing (though not quite as bad). They really took to heart not wanting it to be as good as the CM sets, albeit without the glowing effects and in another color. I can maybe see some of the newer players running around in these things, but I find them to be generally inferior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Here's the transmog I have planned out for Legion. (Sorry for the crap quality.)

I've always liked the Tier 10 set... except for the lack of boots and the godawful helmet, so I supplemented it with some nice gold trim that happens to work great with Gong-Lu. (The boots in this transmog are even rarer than the legendary cape, since they were only available during the Vol'jin event leading into SoO.)

That light-blue/cyan glow works great with the eyes, I think.
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2016-07-11 at 05:10 AM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Love these two. Especially the first one.