Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    It's apples and oranges. The fault is much more broad with the Bush administration than the current situation with Hillary. If it could all be pinned on George, the Democrats would have done it in a heartbeat.

Both parties are very hypocritical.
    No, you are just buying into false equivalence. Remember, democrats are pussies and republicans are ass holes. Don't believe me? Google these 4 names... Mark Foley, Larry Crieg, Anthony Weiner (avoid images) and ACORN. Read what happened to each and then tell me democrats would do the same. Fucking cuck Obama was talking about him not having interest in investigating Bush, because it might tarnish America's image, while republicans were saying they will deny him everything. You know the many hearings Hillary appeared in front of? How about Bush and Chainy during 9/11 commission?

It's true that both parties are terrible, but it doesn't mean they are terrible for the same reasons. Without that understanding, the condemning of either is shallow...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Dubya should absolutely face charges in the Hague for the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths he caused. After he'd be sent to the slammer for those war crimes, we could look at this issue.
    not only the masterminds should stand trail for war crime charges and rot in prison for life but also the soldiers who served in that illegal war are equally guilty and should rot in prison for life as they "just followed orders ". hunt all people involved down like the nazis were
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2016-07-08 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The whole Hillary email thing must go down in history as the lamest attempt at a smear campaign ever.

How clean must she be if the worst dirt they can find on her is bad email etiquette?
    Well, the carpet guy can't win the elections legitimately, in a fair debate. They must try something else, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    not only the masterminds should stand trail for war crime charges and rot in prison for life but also the soldiers who served in that illegal war are equally guilty and should rot in prison for life as they "just followed orders ". hunt all people involved down like the nazis were
    No, you don't get to blame individuals with no power, but the willingness to put their lives on the line for perceived protection of the country.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, you don't get to blame individuals with no power, but the willingness to put their lives on the line for perceived protection of the country.
    i disagree ,nobody should get away murdering innocent civilians(which most of the victims happen to be children) in the name of "demogracy" under false lies that saddam possessed WMD's which were never found. its like saying no nazi should be held accountable for innocent people they killed under adolf hitler. the principle is the troops obeyed and followed order and do the dirty work, they should be held accountable and rot in prison for life regardless if the troops came back with ptsd or died for the country. The whole point of the iraq war was oil nothing more as saddam decided to tell the yanks to fuck off and sell his oil for another currency other than petrodollar which wouldve fucked the yanks
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2016-07-08 at 05:23 AM.

It wasn't Bush himself it was the RNC, Rove, and some other white house staff.

It was Hillary's private email and she had them destroyed after being ordered to turn them over then she lied under oath half a dozen times.

Big difference.

Saying "it wasn't Bush, it was Rove" is kind of like saying "it wasn't Big Bird, it was Jim Henson".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Saying "it wasn't Bush, it was Rove" is kind of like saying "it wasn't Big Bird, it was Caroll Spinney".
    Aside: Jim Hensen was muppets. Caroll Spinney donned the Big Bird costume, so I assume that's who you meant.

To your post, I guess I don't see what your point is.

Many folks are angry at "Bird Bird", to use your metaphor. So other people are trying to say, "it's not Big Bird doing this, it's Spinney doing all the things". So what was your point to making that comparison?
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2016-07-08 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    It's apples and oranges. The fault is much more broad with the Bush administration than the current situation with Hillary. If it could all be pinned on George, the Democrats would have done it in a heartbeat.

Both parties are very hypocritical.
    Please the argument ''they would do it as well'' doesn't really hold up when they didn't fucking do it.

Pretty sure their are enough shit to jail Bush and co if they wanted for starting the dammed war in the first place. Only reason why they didn't do it is because it would set a fuck them over as well the next time a republican wins the presentational election.

However do you see 100 investigations into 9/11 or the Iraq war? No because the left and the right aren't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Aside: Jim Hensen was muppets. Caroll Spinney donned the Big Bird costume, so I assume that's who you meant.
    Well I figured it wasn't Henson working the actual Big Bird muppet, but who would know what I was talking about if I said Caroll Spinney?

You would I guess is the answer to that question!

Touche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Please the argument ''they would do it as well'' doesn't really hold up when they didn't fucking do it.

Pretty sure their are enough shit to jail Bush and co if they wanted for starting the dammed war in the first place. Only reason why they didn't do it is because it would set a fuck them over as well the next time a republican wins the presentational election.

However do you see 100 investigations into 9/11 or the Iraq war? No because the left and the right aren't the same.
    What's that got to do with emails and the Hillary comparison. Seems like you need to make a new thread if you want to talk about the lack of Bush investigations.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I figured it wasn't Henson working the actual Big Bird muppet, but who would know what I was talking about if I said Caroll Spinney?

You would I guess is the answer to that question!

Touche.
    Jim Hensen did The Muppets. Bid Bird is from Sesame Street. Just 'cause they both have costumed characters doesn't mean they are all the same.

So your comparing Bush to Clinton? Smart move...
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Dont worry there are people in office right now doing exactly the same thing as Hillary with the servers and people in office will continue to do it for years to come. Private email servers in government has been going on at all levels since email has been in existence and they will continue to be used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    People still talk about Kennedy....and Jesus. 2000 years man, let it go ^^
    We even talk about the Big Bang. That orgy... I mean... event took place a veeeeeeeery long time ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    How exactly did George W. Bush lose 22 million emails?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

he hasnt been president for 8 years, let it go
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    no, just no. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but keep going this is funny

Emails had nothing to do with the iraq war lol. The iraq war happened because of our classification system. The intelligence that would likely would have deterred the war was classified so that the people who knew about it couldn't even acknowledge it existed to those who didn't have the clearance. The pro war intelligence was presented without it's counterpart or the consideration of the other intelligence. Its a lot more complicated then that, but essentially thats why the iraq war happened in a nutshell
    Hmmm. I don't think you';re reading what is being written.

We went to war over a lie. That could be proven or disproven by those emails.

All of which is infinitely more heinous and terrible than Benghazi.

Not rocket science.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-07-08 at 11:37 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Hmmm. I don't think you';re reading what is being written.

We went to war over a lie. That could be proven or disproven by those emails.

All of which is infinitely more heinous and terrible than Benghazi.

Not rocket science.
    That lie won't be found in those emails. It's not rocket science. sooooo again, you are completely offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    That lie won't be found in those emails. It's not rocket science. sooooo again, you are completely offtopic.
    Sure it won't. Perfect logic.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Sure it won't. Perfect logic.
    You don't really know how crime works I take it? There's no paper trail.

Also, Bush didn't use those private email servers, so I'm further astounded by how you think that's how he made all his evil plans.

"Mr. President, I have a plan to make up a story that will give us an excuse to start a war"
    "I'm a little busy at the moment, gmail me about it...hehehe"
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2016-07-08 at 12:52 PM.