Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    First pass of my UI for Legion:

Nothing extra fancy, just trying to keep ElvUI as minimalistic as I can handle.

Several notes
    - this is my "guinea pig" alt for UI testing, most of the spells in the actionbars are just dummies
    - blizz auras in the middle will be gone but weakauras are not complete yet, except for the handmade castbar
    - I know that there is a redundant info with both buffbar at the top and buffs under player unitframe, but the buffs under the UF will be heavily filtered in the end (and I just like it that way )

Any constructive criticism is welcome!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrael View Post
    Nothing extra fancy, just trying to keep ElvUI as minimalistic as I can handle.

Very nice! Can highly recommend Sorha quest log if you want something that you can skin and customize to fit with Elv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Very nice! Can highly recommend Sorha quest log if you want something that you can skin and customize to fit with Elv
    Thanks for recommendation, I have tried it but the fact that the individual frames (quests, achievments, scenarios..) are in separate frames instead of one dynamic one bothers me But I agree that the Objective tracker could use some work, ElvUI offers almost no customization of it...any recommendations for another suitable replacement?
    Last edited by mmoc1dfaca83b0; 2016-07-09 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    First pass of my UI -snip-
    well I don't really have much criticism to give really. I really enjoy this ui. I love what you did to the tot frame and just left it hanging a bit from the right side of the target frame.

how do you track your power though? it looks quite hard to identify where your rage is at from a quck look (sitting on my cell phone atm so I might be missing things). the red border around the player frame, does it tell you if you have aggro or not, or does it track your enrage?

those questions aside, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post

how do you track your power though? it looks quite hard to identify where your rage is at from a quck look (sitting on my cell phone atm so I might be missing things)
    Looks to be a one or two pixel bar at the bottom of the player frame- it's full in the screenshot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    how do you track your power though? it looks quite hard to identify where your rage is at from a quck look (sitting on my cell phone atm so I might be missing things). the red border around the player frame
    Power will be tracked by WA - probably a bar + number combination somewhere closer to the middle of the screen (I will remove the power bar from Player UF when this is done)

The red border around player frame is the default aggro indicator

Thanks for recommendation, I have tried it but the fact that the individual frames (quests, achievments, scenarios..) are in separate frames instead of one dynamic one bothers me But I agree that the Objective tracker could use some work, ElvUI offers almost no customization of it...any recommendations for another suitable replacement?
    As a user of that I agree, and would like to see some sort of snapping together.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Something I built a while ago. It's far from finished and whilst i like it, I'll probably discard it.

Out of Combat - No target

Out of Combat - Target

Combat

I'm going to discard this UI since I want to build a more graphical UI that fits with the WoW's art style. But atm i struggle with the layout/design of such an ui, so I'm going to keep it... for now.

Lots of clean looking stuff, fun to see people updating what they aim to play with in Legion.

Thinking about trying Legion out, will probably continue with this style. pretty unpolished... trying out things

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Thinking about trying Legion out, will probably continue with this style. pretty unpolished... trying out things
    I really like this one. Very different from my personal style but still very clean. Great job! Also looks like something Zoey Deschanel would use

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Lots of clean looking stuff, fun to see people updating what they aim to play with in Legion.

VERY cool. It's like the lovechild of the best design aspects of SupervillainUI and the Guild Wars 2 art assets. Hope you stick with this and develop it further!
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

10+ Year Old Account
    Desktop just broke, which unfortunately means needing to use a laptop for the foreseeable future.

Run-of-the-mill minimalist UI

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    To all the LUA people here, is it possible to have a UI swap resolutions depending on what's being used? I have my desktop which uses 2560x1440 and my laptop which is 1920x1080. I want to create the same UI for both computers but have it recognize the different resolutions so I don't have to go and manually position everything each time I'm on the other system. Is this possible to do or no?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As a user of that I agree, and would like to see some sort of snapping together.
    Agreed, a real pain to configure them all!! For me I just like that the "style" fits with Elv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenSpitfire View Post
    Something I built a while ago. It's far from finished and whilst i like it, I'll probably discard it.

Out of Combat - No target

Out of Combat - Target

Combat

I'm going to discard this UI since I want to build a more graphical UI that fits with the WoW's art style. But atm i struggle with the layout/design of such an ui, so I'm going to keep it... for now.
    What's the addon at the bottom? the bar one? showing all those different things looks really cool tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Desktop just broke, which unfortunately means needing to use a laptop for the foreseeable future.

Run-of-the-mill minimalist UI
    imgur.com/IGQq7XL.jpg
    I like this very much!

Due to the amount of spells and things removed in Legion, I came to the conclusion that my old UI with 36 buttons oriented for combat would probably be a bit overkill... So I decided to remake it and this is pretty much What I've come up with:

Out of Combat:

In Combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Targetlocked View Post
    What's the addon at the bottom? the bar one? showing all those different things looks really cool tbh

It's SX Data Bar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    It's SX Data Bar
    Aight thanks m8 :>

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetlocked View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...X_DataBar.html

edit, ugh, didn't see new page. Delete me if you like. :P